Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

Niya slumped on the ground. She looked up at the two most distinguished people in the Roland Empire and turned gray when she heard their judgment. Healing 10,000 wounds...

Sponsored Content

How long would that take to complete?

Niya suddenly woke up. She looked at the young monarch before her and fell to her knees while trembling. "Your Majesty, Niya is willing to go and save the victims of Mercenary Town! Please forgive Niya this once!"

However, lowering her posture now was too late. Her head was bowed when she saw the young man's right foot coming out and gently kicking her knee.

She instinctively looked up and met purple eyes. These eyes weren't mild and shy like they used to be. The young man looked down at her in a cold and cruel manner, carrying the gaze that belonged to a ruler.

"In addition, the thing that this emperor hates most are people who are shameless and can't see the situation clearly." Xu Sili spoke with no expression.

He had given enough respect to the water healer but she destroyed it herself with her posturing. If she had maintained her cold and arrogant attitude, it might have been a bit annoying but at least she still would have had some backbone that would make people look up to her a bit. Now...

Xu Sili watched the woman kneeling in front of him and praying for forgiveness, thinking that personally coming here was really a waste of time.

He ordered with a bit of disgust, "You can go to Mercenary Town or not. This emperor will give you three days. In three days, if the victims of Mercenary Town aren't healed then the Chris family will be deprived of its earl title and all noble treatment withdrawn!"

"Your Majesty, how can you do this?!"

Niya completely panicked. His Majesty wanted to deprive the Chris family of its noble status. If so, she would become the sinner of the family!

Many of the servants here who served Niya were actually from the Chris family. At this moment, all of them were pale but they didn't dare speak out. They just lay on the ground, shivering.

Xu Sili smiled in a cold and overbearing manner. He slowly declared, "This country is mine and this entire planet is mine. You are my people and I am your monarch. You said, how can this emperor do this? Or... do you think the emperor should be as weak as the past and let you bully me?!"

Niya's face became paper white as she touched it to the ground. "Niya dares not!"

She lay on the ground, her body shaking like a sieve. She was obviously a top two star elementalist but in front of this young man, she felt an overwhelming pressure.

She suddenly realized clearly and deeply that the person standing in front of her was a true monarch. He might be young but he had the ultimate power to kill his subjects!

The scarier thing was that he had the sharpest knife in the world—Si Sheng! The patron saint she once admired the most was loyal to the emperor and to Roland's imperial family! She had no doubt that if she dared to resist, this patron saint would kill her on the spot.

Xu Sili stared at her coldly. In fact, the remarks just now weren't for Niya alone. He just suddenly became a bit annoyed.

Due to the inherent impression of Snow Roland, these restless people dared to step on his head one by one. Justin was like this, Wen Jishan was like this and so was Niya! It made him feel very upset.