Chapter 286-290

Chapter 286

In mid-air, Si Sheng's figure flashed and reappeared behind the silver-haired youth.

Xu Sili was sitting on the shadow leopard, playing "Sprouting", adding blood to the soldiers who encountered danger in the dense forest. His long hair fluttered gently in the air, and even his back was so moving.

Si Sheng was suspended behind him, guarding silently, watching him silently, not making a sound to disturb him, just using the sound element to listen carefully to the sound of the flute.

When the song ended, Xu Sili stopped.

"Everyone saved?" He turned to look at Si Sheng.

Si Sheng nodded, "Not disgraceful to the mission."

Xu Sili touched his cheek and said with a smile, "Let's find Xilin."

Under him, Jiuyue flicked his tail and looked down at the dense forest below. Suddenly, he seemed to feel something. Jiuyue's beast pupils shrank slightly and looked into the depths of the dense forest.

At the same time, Si Sheng also looked over, frowning slightly.

Noticing the difference in his expression, Xu Sili followed his line of sight, but saw nothing, so he couldn't help saying, "Brother Sheng, what's wrong?"

Si Sheng looked back.

Looking at the young man's puzzled expression, he stretched out his fingers, hooked his hair behind his ears, and then held his hand and said, "Ali, haven't you always wanted to explore the ruins again?"

Xu Sili's eyes lit up, and he looked into the depths of the jungle again, "You mean, there are new ruins in that place?"

Si Sheng nodded and said, "Also, there are some special things."

Hearing this, Xu Sili couldn't help but be eager to try.

But this time, he was a little more cautious. Last time in the trial grounds of the Asmo Mountains, he and Si Sheng almost encountered danger in the illusion. Although they had adventures in the end, they couldn't be so lucky every time.

"Wait, I'll check first."

Xu Sili threw an insight technique into the jungle below, then called up the panel of the future forum and searched the forum.

Siasa jungle.

Soon, he searched for relevant posts, but it was strange that there was no information about the trial site of Siasa or the ruins of Siasa.

This proves that this ruin has never been discovered by the players.

only...

"Fairy?"

Xu Sili blinked.

Looking at the forum post, Xu Sili was a little surprised when he mentioned the key words in the map of Xiasa Jungle.

Leprechaun? Is this a new ancient clan again?

Shouldn't it be the kind of fairy in Chinese civilization in his impression? After all, strictly speaking, Jiyue and Chamo are such goblins.

Xu Sili became interested and browsed carefully.

Si Sheng sat behind him and hugged him. The two of them sat on the back of the Shadow Leopard together and flew slowly into the depths of the jungle.

Their speed is very slow, enough for Xu Sili to browse all the posts.

In fact, there are not many posts about Xiasa Milin, and most of them appear between three to four years of public testing.