Chapter 301-305

Chapter 301

"Probably yes."

Yin Xing had no personal experience with the fact that NPCs always pushed the plot behind the player's back.

He hadn't played games much before, and subjectively, he regarded Starry Sky Era as a real otherworld, so it seemed logical to be the first to get on the NPC.

After all, NPCs are generally stronger than players and have local advantages. Although players have immortality, they are also subject to many restrictions.

"After the quest to explore the ruins was released, did the NPC army withdraw from the Siasa Forest?"

Yin Xing asked.

Master Abel watched the news every day, and he also learned a lot about Roland's current affairs.

He remembered seeing a report on TV two days ago that the army led by Princess Xilin was exploring the map beyond the original border of Roland.

When he came all the way during the day, he didn't seem to find that the NPC army was haunting nearby.

"Damn it, you say that, it seems to be true!" Deng Jianan said suddenly.

"So the real ruins were actually discovered and taken over by the NPC army, and what we can get here is only a certificate?"

"That should be the only explanation."

Deng Jianan didn't know what to say for a while. He thought about it and said, "If it was brought back to the imperial city by Roland's army, it would not be bad. At least you don't have to travel all the way here to study."

Who knows that the inheritance of the inscription master will take a long time to learn like the card master? Deng Jianan had already felt a little ominous from the pre-test.

He felt that the learning difficulty of the inscription master was even greater than that of the card master!

Yin Xing didn't say a word, and still observed left and right, he always felt that someone seemed to be watching him in the dark.

"Then hurry up and return to the imperial city with the voucher, and learn the inheritance first. There should be no other players faster than us.

"By the way, remember to share the video with me."

"Okay."

Yin Xing ended the recording, and then shared the video he just shot with Deng Jianan online.

"Then I've been offline beforehand, and I'll find you tomorrow night."

After Deng Jianan confirmed the video, he went offline first, and his avatar in the team quickly went dark.

After Deng Jianan went offline, Yin Xing was not in a hurry to return to the city, he closed the box again, and then began to explore in this secret room.

He felt that even if the NPC army took away the inheritance, it was impossible to take everything away. Maybe there are other things here?

The dew on his body is not dry yet, he has a lucky bonus, and he may be able to find something unusual.

"Hey."

It's just that before he took a few steps, a young voice sounded behind him.

Yin Xing looked back.

I saw the goblin boy who had guided them here before, flapping a pair of thin wings, sitting cross-legged in midair and watching him.

Yin Xing's heart skipped a beat.