Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76

In the palace, as the sun rises, the light gradually brightens.

The drapery made of soft gauze fell from the top of the bed and was gently blown by the wind, and the figure behind the gauze could be vaguely seen.

It was a young man with long silver hair. His face was slightly flushed, and his beautiful purple eyes were lustrous with water.

He ducked and kept rubbing back.

Finally, he went from lying on his back to sitting up against the head of the bed, the nightgown on his upper body seemed to be pulled by something and slipped off his shoulders, revealing a large piece of fair skin.

The quilt that was originally bulging in front of him fell down between his waist and abdomen because of his dodging movements, and a few strands of soft blonde hair were exposed, shining slightly.

"What are you crazy about?"

Xu Sili grabbed the edge of the quilt with both hands, lowered his eyes and looked down at the man who was lying on his side, with his entire upper body almost pressing against him, sullenly.

At this moment, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes were a little blurry because of the water, and his lips were dyed bright colors because of embarrassment.

Si Sheng raised his head and looked at him with some obsession.

The sun shines on the young man's face, making his milk-white skin so transparent, like a plump peach, making people want to take a bite to see if they can bite out the juice.

Under the annoyed gaze of the young man, Si Sheng stretched out his hand and gently touched his cheek with his fingertips, rubbing it carefully.

God-sama looks angry...

"You are so beautiful." He said softly with a smile in his eyes.

Xu Sili felt that his fingertips seemed to have some kind of magic power, even if it was just such a light touch, it made him feel a shudder climbing up from his spine, and the blood all over his body was boiling.

The heartbeat...also accelerated uncontrollably.

Looking at the man's gray-blue eyes full of tenderness, he bit his lip, turned his head slightly, and avoided his hand.

Si Sheng's hand stayed in the air, he looked at the hand he avoided, and then looked at his side face, the bottom of his eyes darkened slightly.

"Your Majesty..." He reached out and ruffled the young man's hair, "Don't you like the minister's compensation?"

He raised his eyes to look at the young man, but raised his hand and gently kissed the hair on the palm of his hand.

Xu Sili glanced at him and saw him kissing his hair.

Si Sheng's lips are very beautiful and the color is very bright, especially at this moment, there is a little water light, and it is a bit tempting, which makes people want to...

Adam's apple rolling.

Xu Sili swallowed.

When Si Sheng looked over, he bit his lower lip, looked away again, lowered his voice, and said with a bit of shyness, "The other side also..."

His voice was so soft, so soft that a normal person couldn't hear it at all.

However, Si Sheng is not a normal person.

He blinked, wondering if he had heard it wrong, but... looking at the almost red ears under the young man's silver hair, he quickly understood.

Si Sheng was stunned for a moment, then slowly curved the corners of his mouth, his gray-blue eyes seemed to be filled with stars.