Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126

"Absconded?" Xu Sili was startled.

The little robot nodded his head.

"Yeah, this is what Xiao Wu secretly sneaked into the communication system of the Interstellar Alliance, and then found it."

It said softly, and looked at Xu Sili with a pair of electronic eyelids, as if waiting for praise.

Xu Sili was also surprised, "Xiao Wu has been able to dive into aliens?"

He remembered that although Xiao Wu was able to sneak out along the star net before, he couldn't run too far. Once he received too much information, he would be overwhelmed.

Thinking like this, he threw an insight technique on the little guy.

【Navigation AI58462 (Primary Five)】

Race: artificial intelligence

Level: lv10

Health: 5000/5000

Status: Already possessing richer human emotions, like a four- or five-year-old child, the learning ability has been further enhanced

Belongs to: K2576 Game Cabin

Origin: Flanders Federation of Stars

Huh, I didn't expect that after three or four months, Xiao Wu has risen to level 10. Before, he only had 500 HP at level 1, but now it has increased by 10 times.

Hearing his question, the little robot paused obviously, then nodded cautiously.

Xu Sili couldn't help laughing when he looked at it with a little nervousness. He sighed with emotion at the speed of this little guy's growth. As for worry, it's not as serious as it was at the beginning.

After all, after getting along for a few months, he gradually regarded Xiao Wu as his younger brother.

As long as he was taught well, he believed that Xiao Wu would not let him down.

"That's great." Xu Sili said with a smile, "Be careful not to be discovered, and protect yourself."

Hearing this, the little robot was happy again.

"Yeah! It won't be discovered, Xiaowu uses a clone, and even if he is caught, he can start the self-destruction program~"

"Won't the self-destruction of the clone cause you harm?"

"No, Xiao Wu has many clones."

"Okay." Xu Sili nodded, "What does the Interstellar Alliance have to do with me?"

"The Interstellar Alliance came to my brother to confirm whether that Dr. Ding Mingyu came to Ai Xuexing."

Xiao Wu replied, "It seems that he left the Flanda Interstellar Federation on the grounds of going to Aixuexing."

Xu Sili frowned slightly, thinking of the wood from before, that is, Mr. Ding Mingyu.

At first, he invited him to the Flanda Interstellar Federation, and his attitude was very sincere. After being rejected by him, he also considered it for a long time before deciding to bring his sister to Aixuexing.

Is this just acting?

"Brother, do you want to answer the Star Alliance?"

Although it was only a small matter, and the doctor did not come to Ai Xuexing, Xiao Wu did not make his own decisions.