Chapter 421-425

Chapter 421

The second Mecha Contest was held on the Star Alliance designated Ampsenton.

Ampsonton Star does not belong to any country. It is located near the famous three-dimensional star field - the Gravel Star Belt, where the army of the Star Alliance is stationed to deter the forces entrenched in the Gravel Star Belt.

The forces in the Gravel Star Belt are very complex. There are interstellar pirates who cross the street like rats, there are wanted criminals who defected to their home countries for various reasons, and there are those who failed in the political struggle and fled to the Gravel Star Belt to create new forces... ...

Although the gravel star belt is geographically dangerous, it also has many resource stars, which attracts these overt or dark forces to occupy it.

In order to reduce the threat of these forces to the Alliance, the Star Alliance has stationed troops on nearby planets, regularly sending troops to shock and deter, and Ampsonton is the largest stationed star among them.

The troops stationed here use the best, most powerful and most complete mechas in the interstellar space, not only those developed by the Interstellar Alliance, but also from the major mecha powers. .

Although Finn and others who led the team to the Roland Empire before, are also powerful mecha divisions, they are still slightly inferior to these troops who are really fighting on the front line.

It was also the latest mecha developed by the Interstellar Alliance that has not been tested in actual combat, but this time, for the sake of shame, the Interstellar Alliance has taken out all the money.

The Roland Empire dispatched a mecha team led by Yu Sen, not only Vail's Avril, but also four other mechas of different types, with different functions.

Avril focuses on the loading of super firepower, while Yusen's Wing focuses on extreme speed, and Brady's shadow messenger, but it is a perfect fusion of technology and magic - using shadow inscriptions, plus as The mecha master of the dark martial artist, after the inscription pattern is activated, the mecha can hide in the shadows and attack by surprise.

That's right, Brady, who was Vail's shadow guard and followed her away from Aixuexing to travel in the interstellar space, also had training related to mecha driving.

Although he later returned to Roland with His Highness Xiaoqiong, and lived in the wild for four years in the beast swarm, but under Yu Sen's training, he quickly regained his original feeling.

After all, the sensor mecha is known for being easy to use, and the quality of the mecha master is higher.

As a martial artist, Brady is not inferior to the top mecha masters in terms of physique or fighting instinct. Even in terms of combat skills, even if he does not use elemental skills, Yu Sen is not his opponent.

So this time, he was also in the mecha team sent out.

The remaining two representative team members, one was a young man who had returned with the exiled elementalist and had obtained Roland nationality.

He is a retired soldier due to injury, and his original mecha driving skills are quite good. After returning to Roland with his grandmother, he was properly treated. After he recovered, he stayed in Roland and passed the naturalization application because of his contributions. .

The last mecha was more unexpected, this is actually a player.

When he received the information from Yu Sen, Xu Sili was a little surprised. He also knew this player. He was Bamboo Forest Pastoral who has always been active - that is, the nemesis of the magic box mercenary group, the president of the prosperous world. Lin Mu.