Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121

In front of the hall built around the Summoning Array, Xu Yuheng looked at the guard with increasingly sharp eyes for a while, then turned and left decisively.

He remembered the prompt from the system just now-because Si Sheng's favorability for him is "mortal enemy", his fanatical supporters may attack him!

Although he is of a higher level than the NPC in front of him, and the other party is still an ordinary person, if there is a conflict, will he really kill him?

After all, this is also a person from his own younger brother. He has no reason to do such a thing, but the small book in his heart has made a note for Si Sheng.

It is true that his level is not high now, but it does not mean that in the future, and as a player, being able to be resurrected is his biggest support, and sooner or later he will let this breath out!

Bai Feng looked at him and then at the Summoning Hall with a confused look, eh? Are you not going in?

"Xiaofeng, go run your daily routine first, I have something to do."

Only then did Xu Yuheng think of him. With his current bad luck, Bai Feng was afraid that he would not be able to get along with him, so he said, "By the way, take some scenery and make a promotional video."

Bai Feng thought for a while, then nodded in response, "Then I'll go and find something delicious by the way."

Food is the selling point they explored before.

Xu Yuheng nodded, and when Bai Feng was gone, he was about to go offline when he saw a friend request pop up.

[[Red Firefly] Request to add you as a friend]

Xu Yuheng just wanted to refuse, but suddenly reacted.

Um? Isn't Hongying Yin Hong upside down? He hurriedly added the person, and the OnePlus was successful, and the other party called over with a voice.

"Xu Yuheng, how did you do it? Why was I born in Lihai City! He also told me to play with A Xing, what are we doing now?" Yin Hong's complaints rang in her ears as soon as she answered.

Xu Yuheng didn't expect such a blunder to happen. He obviously said hello to the game team? Could it be that the two Yin family have also run to other main cities?

He seriously communicated with Yin Hong.

At this moment, a figure rushed out of the summoning hall and almost missed him.

"Sorry sorry!"

Su Mo said twice, and then ran away without looking back.

He ran wildly, wishing to put his wings on.

Damn, obviously he was waiting for the server to start, but he actually overslept today!

Thinking of Chi Yu, who had not seen him for half a month, he ran even faster, and he didn't even bother to add a small application as a friend who was lucky enough to be eligible to purchase the game cabin.

Just rushed to Chi's house, but was told that Chi Yu was not there, but went to the Elemental Master Academy.

Although Mama Chi warmly invited him to wait at home, Su Mo was sorely missed, left Chi's house shyly, and ran to the Elemental Master Academy.

Because he had been transferred last time, he was also half a student in the academy. With this status, the guards did not stop him.

As soon as he stepped into the academy, Su Mo heard a beautiful and tender singing voice. At the same time, he found that a buff suddenly appeared in the upper right corner of his game interface - [Singer: Cultivation speed +100%]