Chapter 406-410

Chapter 406

Redborough Commonwealth, Capital Star.

It is about half a month away from Ai Xuexing. In the vast universe, this distance is close, and it can be called a neighbor.

Therefore, the people of Redborough are also particularly concerned about the Roland Empire, a newly emerging magical civilization, and the war between the Roland Empire and the Baywart Empire has naturally become a topic of conversation.

After all, the universe has been peaceful for so long, even if there is a small-scale war, it will not be known to everyone like this time.

Of course, the most important thing is that, based on the evidence released by the Roland Empire, they and the Baywart Empire are definitely mortal enemies.

The ferocity of this war can be imagined.

The Redner family is a very ordinary family in Redborough.

This morning, the family of four, as usual, gathered in the dining room of their apartment for breakfast.

"Well, I originally thought that after graduation, I could travel to the Roland Empire."

Redner's eldest son, Kaqier said with regret.

The topic of the battle between Roland and Baywat appeared at the Redner family's dinner table almost every day this week, because the outbreak of the war disrupted their original plans.

"This is something that can't be helped, Kaqier, you have to be open, no matter what, safety is the first."

Mrs Redner poured him a glass of milk and said warmly.

"It's still half a year before I graduate. Maybe the war is over by then?"

Cachier took the milk and continued, "And the war happened on the star of Bewart. It shouldn't have much to do with the star of Aixue where Roland is located, right?"

Kachiel's purpose is obvious - he brings up the topic repeatedly, but he hopes that the parents will change their minds.

"I've heard that the Roland Empire not only has unforgettable food, but also magical beauty techniques and healing techniques. Mom can do beauty treatments, doesn't Dad often get headaches? You can also go and see!"

Although his proposal was quite tempting, and Mr. Redner was somewhat moved, it obviously did not convince the real decision-makers in the family.

"It's too dangerous, Kachil."

Mrs. Redner shook her head again, "According to the analysis of professionals in the military forum, this war will need to last at least two years or even longer, and Roland is playing away from home, so they do not have an advantage, so the possibility of failure is very high. "

She said it well, "Once the Roland Empire loses, the lizard people of Baywat are likely to fight back, and then Aixuexing will be in danger."

"So, it's better for you to put aside your thoughts as soon as possible and change your plan. We still have plenty of time now, and we can make other preparations."

Kaqier pursed his lips, and finally couldn't help saying: "Mr. Su Mo said that the Roland Empire is very safe, and this war will not last long!"

The Redborough federal government took a fancy to the short-distance teleportation array of the Roland Empire and placed an order early.

And the magician from Roland had arrived on time a few days ago, and moved into the apartment next door, becoming a neighbor with the Redner family.

The reason why Cachier wanted to go to the Roland Empire was because he was attracted by the magic of the Roland Array Mage.