Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

Dean Justin's question caused Xu Sili to be stunned. How could he see it with one glance? Of course, it was because he had a cheat. Still, this couldn't be said.

He didn't answer immediately and Dean Justin continued, "Your Majesty, I have said that the spirit is mysterious and illusory. It can't be measured by non-human resources. If Your Majesty can tell us how you judged it, we might gain some ideas for the improvement of the testing method."

Dean Justin was really ready to make reforms. His Majesty might be young but his words today brought the dean great shock and inspiration. He wasn't the dean for no reason. His biggest vision in this life was to watch the Roland Empire grow stronger and to see all the interstellar beasts driven out of their homeland.

Now the words of the young emperor gave him hope. He felt that if it was true, the strength of the Roland Empire would increase by at least 20%! Don't look down on 20%. Even a small improvement in strength could ensure that more people lived. They were all lives!

Facing Dean Justin's scorching eyes, Xu Sili was a bit silent. He thought for a moment before saying, "I'm not very clear about the specifics. I seem to have acquired a skill."

He frowned and deliberately said, "I can barely tell if a person leans toward being a warrior or a spiritualist. The skill consumes my magic every time, although it naturally isn't a very high amount."

Dean Justin asked cautiously, "This skill... how did you get it?"

Xu Sili shook his head. "I don't know. I inexplicably got it."

He rose to level 5 and got this leadership skill, Insight. Perhaps this was the talent of the ruler!

Dean Justin heard his words and frowned deeply at first. Then he seemed to think of something and became relieved. "It seems that this new skill is Your Majesty's epiphany."

Epiphanies weren't uncommon for elementalists. Most powerful elementalists had their own skills. It wasn't known why but these skills generally couldn't be passed on. It was a bit regretful but Dean Justin quickly cheered up again. "Your Majesty, this old man has an unpleasant request. I wonder if you can accept it?"

He knelt down again on the ground with a very correct attitude.

Sponsored Content

Xu Sili probably guessed what he wanted and sighed. "You say it."

"Your Majesty, I'm afraid that it will be difficult to effectively improve the method of testing talent in a short time. Meanwhile, Your Majesty got such a skill from an epiphany..."

"It is just as Your Majesty said. We can't continue to allow the students to go the wrong way. This delay isn't only their lives but also the future of the Roland Empire!"

Dean Justin pressed his forehead to the ground and shouted, "This old man implores Your Majesty to use your skill to identify every student in the university! This old man is terrified about letting Your Majesty suffer but this is the most effective and fastest method. I can only be cheeky and plead with Your Majesty in the hope that this request will be fulfilled!"

Xu Sili saw the old man who was almost lying on the ground and sighed in his heart. Using the skill was also very tiring! Not to mention, there were over 10,000 students at the academy while he only had a bit over 1,000 magic.

The skill consumed 10 magic points at a time. In other words, he could test up to 100 people a day. 10,000 people was nearly 100 days! Of course, there were some treasures in the palace that could quickly restore magic but did he have to spend every day helping students measure their talent?