Chapter 381-385

Chapter 381

There was no news behind Rilch, and the contact person on Seiken's side didn't pay much attention.

They are the largest living star in the United States of Becquerel, with a permanent population of tens of billions, and they are also ranked among the top stars in the fields of technology and medical care.

There are chains of contempt between different planets in this country, not to mention the little-known small country of the Roland Empire.

Sure, the small country has been making a splash lately, but what does that have to do with them, Cycone?

There are so many planting stars and breeding stars who want to cooperate with Seiken. Why do you cooperate with a small country with a population of less than 100 million?

Even if you really order, can you supply it? If the supply is low, why should I order it from you?

With such an arrogant thought in mind, Lux, the foreign trade director of Seiken Foods, quickly forgot Rilch after hearing his subordinate's reply.

He's very busy, so he doesn't have so much time to pay attention to the hillbilly from such a small planet.

It was only occasionally when others talked about the magic of the Roland Empire that Lux thought of such a person, and happily used the other person as an attention-grabbing talk.

This often greets him with admiration or admiration and makes him feel very enjoy.

However, what Lux did not expect was that the craze caused by the Roland Empire would last for so long, and there would also be a subsequent wave of explosions—after the first tour group arrived in the Roland Empire, there were relevant reports of Lu It continued to circulate.

The first group of tour groups were linked by the Star Alliance, so it was naturally impossible to leave the tour group in Roland.

The Star Alliance sent accompanying reporters to follow up and report, and before the Roland Empire arrived, the star thief ship robbery incident attracted huge attention.

Star pirates are most afraid of encountering interstellar pirates. These interstellar pirates are vicious gangsters, especially the star thief organization Xuewu, which is full of crimes.

If there are really star thieves on this route, and the ship is successfully hijacked, it is likely to lead to the ebb of the tourist boom to the Roland Empire.

However, in the report, the soldiers of the Roland Empire suddenly appeared, not only captured the star thief, but also used magic to rescue a dying passenger, which caused great discussion.

First, how did these soldiers suddenly appear on the ship? Is this also the magic of the Roland Empire?

In the battle against the Clive Star Thief Group, the Roland Empire quietly captured four super battleships. Did they also use this kind of magic?

If this kind of magic can be used in wars on a large scale...

Everyone who thought of this couldn't help but take a deep breath.

Such an enemy is too scary! Fighting and fighting, the enemy not only suddenly arrives behind him, but may also enter the battleship directly, or even appear in the command room, so how can we fight?

If the thief is captured, the king will be captured first. Once the commander is lost, the battle will fail 80 to 90 percent of the time.

Although they are very confident in their skills and can control micro-mechas to fight even in a battleship, fighting inside a battleship is undoubtedly **** and full of unknown risks.