the day a lot of things changed

Darting his eyes, type had his back to his brother tubla who had his back to his to be looking down to then bring up a index finger to move his glasses up to then take it down to dart his eyes over his paper he was writing upon.
Type made a face.
"Tubla?"
"Mm?"
"What did you get for question 14?"
Tubla lightly chuckled has they were finishing there homework.
"55."
Type then shook his head to erase what he put.
"Damnit."
Tubla rolled his eyes.
"You can say darn."
Type lightly laughed.
"Let me say whatever I want Mr. Goody goody "
Tubla rolled his eyes to then make a face.
"Mm..... Type?"
"Do you need help on a question?"
"No...... Um......I wanted to let you know, tonight for dinner I'm bringing a guest over."
Type narrowed his eyes to then turn his head to look to his brother.
"Who? A friend?"
Tubla started to chew at his inner cheek.
"Kind of......."
Tubla took in a deep breathe.
"You know I'm...."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look down.
"You can stop reminding me, I know what you are. So is this a boyfriend you're brining over?"
"Yes......I don't know if dad and mom will approve, I was hoping you could help to make light of the situation."
"Mom and dad don't care that your gay."
"I know but.....I don't want them gushing over my first possible boyfriend."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Possible?"
Tubla took in a very deep inhale to then turn to really eye type.
"Yes possible, you, mom and dad.....I care for your opinion. If you don't like him, I won't accept his asking to be my boyfriend."
Type then turned to eye over his brother.
"If you really liked him you wouldn't care how we feel about him."
"Type....... You know I'm not like that, I can't date whoever I want if it's going to upset people. Especially the ones who are dear to me.'
Type signed to then turn about to look down to his piece of paper.
"Goody goody."
Tubla rolled his eyes.
"So type, will you help me?"
"I'll try has much has I can, remember I'm the bad brother."
Tubla signed.
"You are not and you know it."
Type shrugged he then got up to start to go about.
"I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat, you want?"
"No, dinner is at 7, I'm cooking for everyone."
"Goody goody!" Type called over his shoulder has he departed.
Tubla snickered to look down to make a face.
I really open tonight goes well, should I have a boyfriend when I'm 14?
Tubla shrugged to then start back on his homework, to the kitchen type grabbed an apple to then toss his homework to the counter to then turn to place his body to it to look down.
Can't believe my brother is going to bring over a boyfriend, going to get into a lot more fights at school for this.
Type signed to then eat his apple.
A bit later, type was to the dining room to place things down, to then stop to look up.
"What?"
His mother who was to the other side looked up at him.
"Your not setting that up right, your brother would."
Type rolled his eyes to then slam the fork down to then turn to go to the bathroom, he hated when his parents would say things like this.
To the bathroom type washed his hands to look at the action in anger.
Yeah, Mr. Perfect can set up everything too perfection where the screw up me can't do anything!
Type gritted his teeth to then shake his head to wash and then dry his hands, he then turned his head when he heard the door bell.
Guess that's my brother's boyfriend.
Type then turned to throw away the towel to open the door to widen his eyes to watch tubla go and quick to the door to place his hand to the nob to take in a deep breathe he then looked to the back to see type to the door frame and his parents a bit back he smiled a bit to then turn his head to open the door with a very wide smile.
Type wrapped his arms about to then raise his eye brow, this boy who came in was probably an inch shorter then his brother, with semi long hair, to be a bit pudgy, to be dressed in boring looking clothes, he came in to look at tubla with a giant smile to then look about.
"It's a pleasure to meet all of you."
Type rolled his eyes.
Great another goody two shoes.
Tubla then closed the door to then walk with this boy to his parents to eye over them.
"Mom, dad this is tharn karito, he goes to my school."
Tubla then turned his head to bring up his hand to wave type to him.
Type rolled his eyes to then step closer, tharn turned his head to eye.
"Oh tharn, this is my twin brother type I've been telling you about when we met in study session."
Tharn looked over type to step to him with no expression to hold out a hand.
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, your brother has said quite a mountain of good things about you "
Type tilted his head to look to the hand to then look to tharn.
"How old are you?"
Tharn then moved his hand down.
"14, I'll be 15 In a couple of months."
Type smacked his lips.
"Well, the way you dress and you're perfect manners you act older."
Type then looked to his mother.
"Type! Don't be rude."
Type rolled his eyes to then go about to head to the dining room.
Tharn turned to look to tubla who shrugged to go to him.
"My brother can be that way from time to time, come sit, I've made a very special meal for all of us."
Tharn smiled to then be taken to the dining room table to sit across from type who was already eating.
Tharn hunched himself a bit.
"It's a bit rude to start to eat when everyone hasent sat down yet."
Type stopped to then look up to narrow his eyes.
He was not liking this boy.
Type then looked to his mother and father who then gave him a lecture in tangent.
By the middle of the meal, tubla went over how they met in study hall a few weeks ago, the fact they were messaging the other quite a lot and they were feeling things for the other, that went over friendship.
Type placed his hand to his head to eat at his meal unimpressed with this boy.
Tharn then looked up to eye types elbow to the table has tubla was talking freely.
"You know, an elbow to the table is bad manners." He whispered.
Type stopped eating to slowly look up.
"Talking when no one wants you to is bad manners has well, if you don't have anything nice to say then shut the hell up!"
The dining room table grew silent for his mother to sign.
"Type!"
Type got up to really look to tharn to then eye tubla .
"I don't like this asshole! Please chose someone else."
Tubla made a hard face to then look to his parents to then eye type.
"Mom.... Dad..... Tharn here asked me to be his.... Boyfriend a last week and......I really like him..... Do you approve?"
Types lips parted.
"Tubla....." He said slowly.
Tubla then looked down has there parents said yes, type looked to them, his brother then tharn who eyed him widly.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Fine, make the biggest mistake of your life tubla! Just don't come crying to me!"
Type then turned to leave and quick, he then went to there shared room to slam the door to place his body to it to look forward.
That was the first time his brother was ever like that, to place another first before him.
Type gritted his teeth to then look about his room to wrap his arms about.
Fine! You want to be like that tubla! Then I'm going to make changes of my own!