unexpected

Breathing and hard, type gulped to then go through his brothers window to then whimper a bit has he fell to his butt. He quickly moved a hand about to then rub at his lower back that was on fire.
Looking up, tubla heard a noise he then turned to go about to figure out what that was.
Going to his room he opened the door, to look over type who was now standing a bit with shaking legs, to then slowly turn his head to eye over tubla to make a long face to then look down feeling miserable. Especially when he had his brothers boyfriend fresh cum in his ass.
Tubla made a face to then turn to close his door to then look over type.
"Did you just get in?"
Type signed..
"Um....."
Tubla stepped to type.
"Where did you go? I checked on your room last night had to make up excuses to mom and dad this morning when you didn't come down. Thankfully they were called away so...... Where were you?"
Types eyes Darted to then turn his head to look over a panicked face tubla to sign.
"Drank with my friends, got a hotel afterwards, didn't really want to come home."
Type hung his head to start to go about tubla with shaking legs, tubla eyed down to then place his hand to types chest to push him back a bit.
"Your shaking? Did something happen?"
Type flexed his jaw to then take his hand to tublas wrist to then push his hand away to stumble forward feeling very Disgusted with himself, didn't help tharns cum, with every step, was starting to ozz out of his rectum.
"Just..... Cold...... I'm tired."
Tubla turned to eye over type to watch him open his door to then go to his bedroom.
Tubla wrapped his arms about to make a long face.
To his room, type shook his head to then start to undress to go about to grab a towel to take it to his hole to clean himself of tharn, to wince here and there, he then brought it about to eye to make a hard face, he saw a bit of blood and cum to then take in a deep breathe to throw it to his hamper to step up his bed to flop to his stomach to grab a pillow to then scream into it.
A little later, type was able to get up to go take a very long shower to be back to his room, to lay to his stomach, to have his phone out in front of him to try and research what was wrong with him, however he couldn't find one thing.
Signing, he then slowly got up, to then place a hand to his stomach, it started to growl.
He then went about very slowly since his legs hurt a bit, so did his lower, to head for the kitchen.
Type then stopped to the living room to Furrow his brow, tubla looked up with tharn who sat next to him who had an arm about tubla to look to type also without much of an expression.
"Type...... Your done and...."
Type rolled his eyes to then look forward to go to the kitchen .
"Great......the fucking faggot is here!"
Tharns eyes narrowed a bit to then watch type go off, tubla made a hard face to then start to get up, tharn then pulled him down.
"Tubla, let's just leave it alone today okay?"
Tubla took in a deep breathe to then shake his head.
"No..... Not this time."
Tubla then got up to go to the kitchen, type had his back turned to have something before him to make, he then turned to see tubla come in with tharn behind.
Type gritted his teeth has he saw tharn to then look to tubla.
Tubla then went to stand in front of him to wrap his arms about
"Let me guess..... Your going to stick up for your....."
"Mmm..... Maybe later, I think I'm going to follow his advice."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type looked to tubla a bit confused.
"What advice?"
"Sorry tharn but, this weekend I want it to be just type and I. We need to re connect has brothers."
Tharn and type parted there lips to eye the other for a second to then look back at tubla.
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"This weekend?"
Tubla nodded to step closer to type.
"This weekend. I don't like what you've been doing to yourself type. I think you and I need to just have a weekend together, do some brother things."
Type made a face to then hang his head.
"Um.... You sure? Know you and your man over there are..... Very much tied together."
"I'm very sure. Just you and me."
Tubla smiled to then turn to leave, type and tharn watched him go, to then look at the other. Type took in a very deep inhale to then turn his back to tharn to continue to make his food.
"That's a sign tharn."
Tharn stepped to type to eye over him.
"Just.... This one weekend."
Type signed.
"I don't care what we..... Agreed to in that hotel...... We can't keep doing this. This weekend is not going to happen, neither is another fucking time, just....... Leave me alone." Type whispered.
Tharn looked over types back to then hang his head.
"Thought you..... Were going to..... Help me?"
Tharn made a face.
God! I'm so evil! Using these under handed tactics is so..... Messed up!
Type signed and hard.
"You......asshole! Fucking fine! Next weekend now get the fuck away from me!" He said a bit loud, the two then turned there heads has tubla came back to look to them.
"What's going on?"
Type rolled his eyes to then grab his plate of food.
"Keep your queer prick of a boyfriend away from me!"
Tharn watched type go with a face, tubla looked to see him go to then go to tharn to hold his hand.
"Hopfully this weekend I can get type to stop being so mean to you. Your right though, we need this."
Tharn took in a very deep inhale to then look to tubla to nod has he was taken back to the living room to feel so disgusted with himself for what he just did to type.
Type went upstairs to be sitting to the bed to be eating his food to shake his head has he felt the same way, he felt horrible about what he was doing to his brother by continuing to sleep with his man.
Type closed his eyes to take in deep breathes has he was also trying to get his erection from what tharn said about helping him to go down.