stupid drunk

Stumbling home, type went to the side of the stairs that was outside his hole to go over the concrete box to hunch himself over to breathe heavily to place the bottle to his mouth to drink more of the contents, to move it away to turn his head to peer his eyes down has his phone started to go off in his pocket, type rolled his eyes to then move off to go about.

Muka made a hard face has he had his phone to his ear, to then peer his eyes down to take in deep breathes.

"Rano....mm..... You need to stop..... Sucking my......aaah.... Need to find type and...."

Rano looked up with a face to move his hand up to take the phone to toss it to take his mouth off.

"Type is fine. Now you called so...."

Rano went back down to suck at mukas cock, for him to lift his head back to then turn it to eye the floor where his phone went.

Type.....I hope you are okay..... So sorry.....shit!

Muka lifted his head back to then grab ahold of rano to move him to his mouth to turn them about.

Going inside, type tripped to fall to his knees to the floor to hang his head to breathe and hard to gulp to turn his head to eye the bottle that was still closed to then get up to close the door to take off his shoes to go upstairs with his head up, cheeks a bit red to go straight to tublas room.

Inside, he was standing to the side of his brothers bed, to have his head titled to the side to look over tharn and tubla to watch them has they breathed soundly, to grit his teeth to then unscrew the cap to let it fall to the floor to then take it to his mouth to consume to lower it to make a face to eye over them again, flexing his jaw he stepped forward to sit to the edge to dart his eyes over tharn to take in deep breathes to move down to place his mouth to his.

Feeling the bed Shake, tubla who was to his side, facing tharn, then turned to lay to his other side, back to them, to smack his lips, to stay under.

Tharn furrowed his brow has he felt something warm to his mouth, to slowly open his eyes to look about.

Tubla? What are you doing?

Type then turned his head to the side to slip his tongue in to let the bottle fall through his hand to place both to either side of tharns neck has this kiss started to grow.

Tharn placed his hands to either side of his body to start to push him away a bit.

"Tubla....mm.... Um....tubla....." He said between the kissing.

Type furrowed his brow to then hop on tharn to place his hands together above his head to start to grind on tharn to kiss him harder not caring his twin was right there.

Tharn started to struggle a bit.

"Tubla! Stop!" Tharn said a bit louder.

Type rolled his eyes under his lids to take his free hand down to tharns boxers to pull out his limp cock to move himself up and down on it to furrow his brow, type couldn't understand why tharn wasent getting hard. Type then took his mouth off to go to his neck to kiss.

"Get hard! Want to Fuck!"

Tharns eyes widened to turn his head slightly to eye over type.

"Type?"

Tharn then had to act quick to get type off, to move him under the bed, to go to his side to look over tubla who moved back to open his eyes to look over tharn.

"Tharn.... What's going on?"

"Um....."

Tharn and tubla then sat up when type came up to rub at the back of his head to have the bottle back to his hand.