rethought

Breathing in deep, tharn slowly opened his eyes to dart them about to then slowly peer them down to see long black hair to then look about the room to then go to his back to place his hand to his forehead to remember everything from before.
Tharn signed a bit to then get slowly up to move about to get off the bed to then hang his head to dart his eyes about looking for his clothes, feeling the lack of warmth, type to his side slowly opened his eyes to dart them about to then peer his eyes to tharns figure to eye him up and down.
"Tharn?"
Grabbing his boxers, tharn straightened up to eye the back of types door to then turn to eye over him.
"Yes?"
Type took in a very deep breathe to continue to eye tharn but didn't say one thing.
Tharn tilted his head to the side to then step to type to look him over.
"Type?"
Type made a face.
"I........ Want to do this again."
Tharns eyes widened to then peer them down.
"But...... After last night...."
Type shuffled to his back to place his arms to his body to look up at the ceiling to make a face.
"I know you didn't mean it tharn. I didn't ask for you to mean it just..... Fuck..... Three girls I've tried to be with and.....ugh.....tia wants my brother...... This really pisses me off."
Tharn made a face to then step closer to type to then sit to the edge of the bed to then look him over.
"How...... Do you know that?"
Type flexed his jaw to then slowly turn his head to look over tharn.
"When we were...... Um....."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"We're you two having sex!"
Type immediately sat up to then place his hand to tharns mouth has he Said that a bit to loud to then turn his head to look over his close door to count a bit, to then look back at him to take away his hand.
"Too loud. Are you trying to wake up my brother?"
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to calm himself.
"Did you?"
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then roll them.
"We didn't get that far, she took off her shirt, we were kissing...... Then she said tubla...."
Type furrowed his brow has he looked down.
"Closed mouth or open?"
Type looked back at tharn.
"Closed."
"Mm......."
Type looked tharn up and down to narrow his eyes a bit.
"Don't you care tia said you're boyfriends name?"
"Not really. He is gay. Tubla I know won't cheat....."
Tharn then looked down with a sullen face.
Unlike me.
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then move a bit closer for him to then look back up.
"Well..... That happened then. So...... What should we do?"
Tharn looked over type.
"I..... Don't want to be done either but type, last night did happen."
Type rolled his eyes to then go back down to go to his side to look down a bit.
"After what I've gone through, it was just that. Didn't mean anything."
Tharn. Looked over type to then place a hand to his arm .
"You sure about that?"
Type gulped to then feel his heart thumping to then take a very deep breathe to get it to settle to then peer his eyes to tharn.
"I'm very sure of that. I'm not gay tharn. Don't know how many times I have to tell you that. Right now.....we're just both helping the other, and Eventaully Yourll find a way to have sex with my brother, then this will be truly over. Until then though.......I don't want to stop so......"
Tharn then tossed his boxers that he held in his free hand to then push type with his other to then move the blanket that was kind of covering type to then get into it to then hover over type, type laid flat to his back to look up at tharn to be taking in rapid breathes, tharn then bent himself a bit to then grab types legs to pull him down to then poke his hole with his best hard erection to then raise an eye brow to then start to go down.
Type looked to tharn confused to then raise an eye brow, he then got up on his forarms to continue to eye him.
"What are you doing?"
"I really don't want you to be in pain."
Types lips parted to then lift his head back to then grab the bedding that were to either side of himself.
"But this feels......gross and.... weird......."
Type curled his lips inward to moan into them has tharn placed his tongue into his cavity to get it very slippery.
He then took his tongue out to then go back to his earlier position, to then place his hands to type, to then push him down, to tower over him to then place himself slowly inch by inch in.
Type then placed his hands to his mouth to cover to moan and loud.
Tharn couldn't help but to smile has he looked at a very sexy looking type, he then moved down to take types hands away, to then wrap his arms about himself to then place his mouth to his for them to battle there tongues with the others has type went up and down with the friction.
After a bit, tharn took his tongue out to then kiss types chin to then go to his neck to nibble has he started to get close.
Type lifted his head back to softly moan and coo.
Tharn then went to types ear.
"I want you type....mmm..."
Type furrowed his brow to then turn his head to the side to breathe heavily.
Tharn then took out his tongue to move it about.
"I..... Love you......."
Type made a face to then move up to place his hands to tharns shoulders to grip has he grinded on that cock.
"Don't...... Don't.....say that again..... Last night...... Special......mmm....god! I'm going to cum!"
Tharn looked over type who lifted his head back to then go back to his ear.
"I love you...."
Type shook his head to then place his hands to tharns chest to then push him down to hang his head to really straddle.
"Shut..... Up! Stop....aah saying that!"
Type breathed heavily to then cum to flop down on tharns body to have his head turned to the side to take in deep breathes has he felt tharn fill him.
Tharn wrapped his arms about to look to the ceiling to feel so very confused.