I'm wanting more

Sitting before ranos house, muka Darted his eyes about to take in deep breathes, has he was parked before it, peering his eyes to the side, he had placed his phone to the seat to see it was going off, to look back forward with a face. 

To his room, rano was sitting to his bed, with his phone to his ear to have his brow furrowed. 

Why aren't you answering muka! Are you and type fucking now!? You two are being so close and.....

Rano turned his head to the side to then place his phone to the bed to get up and quick to go to his front door to open and quick to look over muka to narrow his eyes. 

"What the hell!?"

Muka rolled his eyes to then try to go in. 

Rano moved his arm to the side of the door frame to block to then look about muka, he eyed over him. 

"What are you doing?"

Rano then looked to muka in the eye. 

"Where's your boyfriend?"

Muka looked to rano confused. 

"What are you talking about?"

Rano wrapped his arms about himself. 

"Are you fucking type?"

Muka raised an eye brow to then let his face fall. 

"Are you being serious right now?"

"You two have been close lately and what the hell happened after school today."

Muka took in a deep breathe. 

"We're all friends rano."

"That we are, but I've never let any one other then you sleep over my house for a solid few days and then act the way you did today. So.... What is really going on with you and type?"

Muka flexed his jaw. 

"What if I am fucking him? I am single.... Right rano."

Ranos eyes widened, his lips parted. 

"Your....... Having sex with......."

Rano made a hard face to step back to place his hand to his door to slam it in mukas face. 

Muka breathed heavily to then start to look about. 

Rano looked to the back of the door to shake his head in amazement. 

I can't believe muka and type are while we......

Rano turned to go slowly to his living room couch to sit down to the edge to make a very hard face, he then straightened up to turn his head to get up to look at muka in anger. 

"What the Fuck! Get out!"

Muka rolled his eyes to place the hidden key to a cabinet to walk about a bit to stand to the other side of the couch to wrap his arms about himself to give rano a hard look. 

"Do you really think I would be here if I was having sex with type?"

Rano gritted his teeth. 

"You just....."

"I said if rano. Did not confirm anything. Only that I'm single, right rano?"

Rano made a hard face to look down. 

Muka started to go about the couch with his eyes locked to him to stand right in front. 

"I'm not doing this anymore."

Rano looked to muka. 

"Doing what?"

"I'm done being your Fuck buddy rano. I want something..... Real."

Rano parted his lips .

"I..... Never saw you has a Fuck buddy muka."

"What do you see me has then?"

Rano Darted his eyes over him. 

"I'm not gay muka, neither are you, we're just...... Um...."

Rano looked over muka who started to breathe heavily. 

"I'm done rano."

Muka turned to start to leave for rano to step forward to place his hand to his arm. 

"Muka stop."

Muka took his arm away to turn about to eye rano. 

"I'm not going to be your secret anymore. Let go rano."

"What do you want to happen here muka? Hmm?"

Muka took his arm away to turn fully. 

"I want us to....."

Ranos eyes widened to gulp, muka stopped short to look over rano and his reaction to sign. 

"Never mind. Just leave me alone for awhile rano, and what has been happening between, it ends today. Go find a girl or something."

Muka turned to try to leave again to be turned and quick to widen his eyes has rano placed his hands to his face to press his mouth to his and hard. 

Darting his eyes over rano, muka placed his hands to his chest to push him back..

"I am not going to....mm!"

Rano pulled muka back to his mouth, to then place his hands to his pants to start to undo, muka made a hard face to push rano and harder away for them to struggle with the other a bit, until muka hit the couch, for rano to go to sit on him to place his hands too the bottom of his shirt to take it over his head, to go to mukas to do the same even though he struggled with the action. 

"Rano!"

Rano placed his hands to either side of mukas neck to really eye him. 

"I am not gay. I....... Don't want to go public with....... What I do know is when I thought you and type we're.......it pissed me off! Damnit muka! You are not my Fuck buddy! I...... Just want to do this with you, only you, that's all I'm really capable of right now..... Okay!"

Muka Darted his eyes over rano. 

"I want more then that rano. I...... Can't do this anymore...... Please get off."

Rano made a hard face to hang his head a bit. 

He signed and hard to mumble under his breathe. 

Muka looked over him a bit confused. 

"What?"

Rano placed his hands to mukas neck to move himself a bit closer. 

"I said.......I love you!"

Mukas face fell a bit to look over rano, to move his body up a bit to place his hand to ranos head to grip his hair to look him all over to move his mouth lightly to his to then press for them to take there tongues out to move them about the others, for them to place there hands to the others pants to undo and quick. 

Rano moved his head back to feel mukas mouth to his adamas apple to suck. 

"Aaah muka.....mmm...... Take me....."

Muka couldn't help to smile to move him about. 

"You don't have to tell me twice."

To his back, rano and muka kissed and hard has they took there clothes off to make love on the couch, for rano to become angry a bit later for muka didn't say I love you back.