can't help but be attentive

For the last week, after what happened that one night and knowing the truth about the first time, tharn was over at types and tublas house every day to be very attentive to tubla and to do everything he needed to do for him and was a bit overally clingy, he was also afraid type was going to talk to tubla about it, tharn knew type had every right to talk to his brother about what he did but tharn didn't really want that to happen.
By Sunday, type was sitting down in the living room to have a bowl of popcorn to his lap to be looking forward to watch a movie, he then peered his eyes too the side has he heard light laughing to then roll his eyes to then look forward.
Tubla came about with his bowl of popcorn to have tharn right behind him with his arms wrapped about, to be at his ear.
Type gritted his teeth has his brother came to sit down right next to him for tharn to sit to the other side.
"Mm.... Disgusting...." Type mumbled.
Tubla and tharn looked to him.
"Really type?"
Type then moved forward to place his bowl of popcorn to the coffee table to then go back to wrap his arms about himself to keep eyeing forward.
"Yes, your lovey Dovey relationship makes me sick."
Tubla rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look at tharn up and down to then place his lips to his.
Type took in a very deep breathe has he heard they're kissing noises, type then got up, tharn moved his head back to look at him leaving.
"Where are you going?"
Tubla raised an eye brow to then turn his head to eye over type.
"That's a good question. Are you going to bed? It's kind of early."
Type stopped to hang his head.
"No, I'm going to the gym. Need to get out of this disgusting household for a bit, with the two faggots"
Tubla watched him go to then eye tharn, has he rolled his eyes after what his brother said.
"Why did you ask where type was going?"
Tharn then looked to tubla.
He then shrugged to look to the television for a bit to think about that, tharn didn't even know, he then thought about something to then look back to him to move closer to eye him up and down.
"Well, can't be this close with him about can we?"
Tubla smiled and wide to then wrap his arms about, tharn then looked down to place a hand to the bowl of popcorn.
"Mm tharn...... My brother won't be back for a bit.....I know the first two times wasent so...... Let's go to my room and..... Try again."
Tharns eyes widened to then shake his head.
Tublas lips parted.
"Why not?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"I don't like drinking, it hurts my stomach and head "
It also has made me do.....
Tubla made a face to sign.
"Tharn..... You know I'm very..... This time we won't drink a lot, I really do want to take our relationship to that next level, want to....."
Tubla looked down.
"Tubla, we don't need alcohol, let's just go to your room for privacy."
Tubla made a face to then take his arms away to then place his hand to the bowl to start to eat the popcorn to watch what movie type was watching.
Tharn looked over him.
"Tubla..... Please don't be like this....."
Tubla signed to look down.
"Tharn.....I really need to at least have a bit..... I'm too.....shy for this..... Can we please?"
Tharn Darted his eyes over tubla to grit his teeth to then hang his head.
Crap!
To the gym, type had his boxing gloves on to be hitting the bag, to then stop to move back to eye over it to breathe very heavily.
My next tournament can not come quick enough, need to get my anger out.
Type then turned to then take off his gloves to go place them too a bench to then go to a water fountain, drinking what he could, type then placed his hand to his back pocket to draw out his phone to then eye the time.
Tharn should have left by now.
Type then turned to place the phone back in to then go get ready to leave.
Type then went slowly home with his hands to his pockets to look down to try not to think about everything that had happened.
He then went inside to take off his shoes to then turn to go up the stairs, he went to his level to then turn his head to eye his brothers door that was slightly open.
Type tilted his head to the side has he heard low laughing, he then went to the door to peek a bit to make a face.
Why is tharn still here!? I know he spends the night but fuck!
Type then parted his lips to eye a bottle close to tharn to the bed, type shook his head.
Asshole! He's breaking his promise again!
Type then turned to go to his room to grab his hair tie from his wrist to place it to his hair to then go take a quick shower to then go to sleep on the couch downstairs, he was going to make sure he was far away from this situation.
To the room, tharn moved back to then eye over tubla who had taken very long and deep drinks, tharn hadent taken one sip, he then placed his hands to the bottle to then take it away to eye over tubla.
"Your drinking more then you said you would tubla."
Tubla swayed a bit to eye down.
"I can't help it..... Once you know about.....will you even want to.... Be with me anymore?"
Tharn tilted his head to the side to look over tubla.
"What are you talking about?"
Tubla signed heavily to then flop to his back to streach his arms about to laugh, tharn signed over this to place his hands behind.
"Your drunk."
"Mm...... Sorry.... We can still...."
"No tubla we can't. I'm going to go and get you some water okay."
Tubla turned to lay to his side to take in deep breathes to keep laughing.
Tharn then got up to shake his head.
What are you hiding tubla to be acting like this?
Tharn then went downstairs to go passed the front door to then be stopped, he then turned his head to eye type who sat up to eye over tharn angerly.
"Oh fuck no! Go back to my brother you drunk son of a bitch!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I'm not drunk, didn't even take a sip, I'm getting some water for your brother."
Types lips parted to really look over tharn to then nod.
"Good, hurry then and go away."
Tharn wrapped his arms about to eye over type.
"Why are you down here?"
"Heard laughing, saw the bottle, want you to stay away from me."
Tharn rolled his eyes again to then go to the kitchen.
Type watched him go to then make a face, he took the blanket away to then go to the kitchen to stand behind tharn has he was filling a cup under the sink.
"Why is my brother drunk and not you?"
"I didn't want to drink, also I did make that promise. Type...... Can I ask you something?"
Type raised an eye brow.
"Depends."
Tharn turned with the glass of water to look over type.
"What is your brother so shy about? He doesn't want me to know something about him, do you know what that is?"
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then turn to leave.
"That is not my business."
Tharn watched type go to then follow, type then sat down to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"What the...."
Tharn placed the glass down to really look to type.
"I really want to know. Your brother, him drinking......I'm getting worried, can you please tell me so I know how to go about this?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself..
"Tharn, it's not really my place, this is something you need to talk to him about okay."
Tharn turned his head to look down.
"I keep trying but....."
Type looked over tharn to sign.
"Tharn...... Just be patient. It'll all work out in the end, now go tend to my brother."
Tharn turned his head to look to type who was eyeing down.
"Think he is asleep he drank a lot."
Type looked to tharn.
"Okay..... And? Go to him."
"I don't want to sleep next to him when he's like that. Don't want him to think something happened when it didn't."
"Then go home."
"It's too late for the buses."
Type made a hard face.
"Then what?"
"You sleep in your room I'll take the couch."
"Mm.... Okay."
Type then got up to then turn to gather the blanket, tharn got up to help him with it to give it to him, type then grabbed the blanket to widened his eyes to look down.
"What the.... Why are you hard!"
Tharn looked down to make a face.
"Ugh, your brother was...."
Type turned his head.
"Eeew I don't want to know!"
Type then went about tharn, he then turned his head to look to him.
"Type?"
Type stopped to look down.
"What?"
"Don't tell you brother what you saw......"
"Tharn, there is so many other things I should tell him about, why would I tell him this? Now go to bed."
Type then stepped forward to then stop again in a bit of irritation.
"God what!?"
Tharn got slowly up to eye over type.
"Um....I wasent going to say anything but..... Um..... Your hard too."
Type moved the blanket away to then widen his eyes.
What the hell!
Tharn gulped to make a face.
"Does it hurt? Know from my personal experience if you haven't taken care of it....*
Type turned his head to eye him.
"What does it matter to you!"
Tharn took another step forward to feel very disgusted with himself to eye down to take in a deep breathe.
"I..... Just want to..... Um.... Help, especially with every horrible thing I've done to you....."
Type raised his brow.
"Help? What are you talking about?"
Tharn signed to eye the ground.
"Can I help..... Relieve that?"
Types lips parted to look over tharn in dis believe he would say that.
"What!"