irritation

To the dining room table, type was across from tharn and tubla to have tublas phone to be eyeing the girl tubla had mentioned for type.
Tubla tilted his head to eye over type. Tharn had his arms wrapped about himself to have his head slightly hung to have his teeth gritted, this was irritating him to no end.
Type then have tubla his phone after looking at some pictures.
Tharn turned his head to eye this action to then look to the phone.
Don't think type liked her tubla.
Type then looked over tubla.
"So.... What's wrong with her? She seems really nice and pretty."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then go back to hanging his head to look down.
Tubla moved his thumb over his phone to eye the girl.
"I don't think there is anything wrong with her. She is someone from my study group. She's new."
"What's her name again?"
"Gellia."
Type made a face to then peer his eyes down..
"How.... Would this work? Would you introduce us?"
Type and tubla then looked to tharn has he got up to then turn to walk out, type made a fallen face to quickly fix it before tubla looked to him.
"Wonder what that is about."
Type shrugged.
"Mm.....I do have a slight confession tubla."
Tubla raised an eye brow.
To the bathroom, tharn was splashing water to his face to then move up to turn off the water to let the droplets hit the sink to look himself over in the mirror.
Tharn was feeling a lot at this moment and he couldn't really understand why.
Tharn then shook his head to then turn to go back, he then sat next to tubla who was eyeing over him.
"What?"
Tubla rolled his eyes.
"Can't believe you didn't tell me. Type did."
Tharns whole body froze, he then slowly looked to type who mouthed, it's not what you think.
Tharn looked him up and down to then eye tubla once more.
"Um..... What did he tell you?"
"That one girl type was trying to be with in fact had an STD and she was very mean to him. Why didn't you tell me? Type said he told you."
"Um......I was just being a listening ear."
"Mm.... Well now I can understand why type you haven't tried to be in a relationship with a girl up to this point. I think you two should go on a date though. Can I set it up?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe a bit noisily.
Type peered his eyes quickly to tharn to then eye back up tubla who was eyeing his phone with a bit of a smile.
"Um.... Ask her if I can get her number from you. Want to do my own research with this."
Tubla nodded to start to text to then get up..
"Well, I'm going to take a shower. Then tharn, let's go and do something today. Don't want to have a lazy Sunday again."
Tharn slowly looked up to keep his eyes to type not to look at tubla, type watched his brother go to then eye tharn.
"What?"
Tharns eyes narrowed a bit.
"So....... Your going to date?"
Type moved himself back a bit to wrap his arms about to really eye tharn.
"And why not?"
Tharn clutched his teeth to turn his head to look to the side..
Type gulped to look down..
"Maybe...... We need to stop what we're doing tharn."
Tharns eyes widened to then turn his head to eye over type.
"What?"
Type made a hard face to then slowly move forward to then place his elbows to the table to cup his hands together to then look and hard down to the table.
"I want to try with this girl tharn...... What were doing...... Think it needs to end."
Tharns lips parted to then eye down to start to take in deep breathes.
"You two...... Aren't even talking yet type and...."
Type stood to then really eye over tharn.
"Tharn.....I believe I've helped you enough. I..... Want to try to get into a real relationship..... With a girl."
Tharn then stood to really eye over type.
"You once wanted me to talk to a guy for you type."
Type then placed a hand to his neck to rub to continue to eye down..
"I think it's because of what we're doing.... Sex..... Does confuse a person tharn.....I really don't think I'm like tubla....or you....."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then start to go about the table, type moved his hand down to then slowly turn to then eye over tharn.
"What are you....."
Tharn stopped right in front of type to look him over.
"You might not be fully gay but....."
Types lips parted to then hang his head to look down. Tharn had placed his hand to types package to start to rub, it instantly got hard. Type started to breathe shakily.
Tharn then stepped closer to then go to his ear.
"Do you really want to stop?"
Type peered his eyes to the side to take in deep breathes.
"Tharn........ We really need to..... Stop this and...... What are you doing?!"
Type turned his eyes to then look down, tharn went to his knees to then undo types pants to continue to eye up.
"Do you...... Want us..... To really stop?"
Type gulped to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to keep his eyes to him has tharn undid his pants to then lower those with his boxers to have his dick flop out to then eye it. Tharn then moved his head closer to then start to lick.
Types body tensed to then lift his head back to Moan.
Tharn then looked back up.
"Type? This is very wrong, I know it but...... It really is helping me but......I don't want to force you to do anything you.......nn!"
Type then pushed tharn down to sit on him to eye him and hard.
"No one can force me to do anything I don't want! God! If things do happen with this girl, what we are doing is done!"
Type then hung his head to undo tharns pants to then take his cock that was very hard out from his boxer hole to then place himself on top, to then lift his head back to grind.
"Nn.... Need....mm..nn.... Need to...aah hurry.....tubla does not take long showers....."
Tharn looked over type to then move up to bring him down to place his hands to his back to grip a bit to then place his tongue directly in his mouth for them to swirl them about to move there bodies with the other and hard.