can't seem to control myself

Taking in deep breathes, tharns head was to be too the side to be slightly asleep.
Type fully dressed was to the edge of the bed to be tieing his shoes to be shaking his head back and forth trying to remember after he left his friends house but he couldn't remember one thing.
Sighing, he then strightened up to look about with a pout.
I am such a disgrace.....
Type gulped and hard to then move up to leave, feeling the bed move, tharn took in a deep inhale to then turn his head to the side to look over types retreating back, he then quickly turned his head to eye the clock that read 8 to then get slowly up on his forarms to eye over him.
"Type?"
Part way to the door, type stopped to hang his head.
"What?"
"Mm, where are you going?"
"Anywhere away from here."
Type started to walk to the door.
Tharns lips parted to shake his head.
These two really are twins they never want to talk about anything, just always hide from serious things.
Tharn made a face to then flex his jaw, he then moved about to then sit to the edge to continue to eye over type.
"We need to talk "
Type scoffed.
"I don't want to hear your lies. There is no way a drunk person raped you. Could over powered me if that is what happened. I just want to go home."
Tharn darted his eyes.
"How are you going to get in? Know your parents are home today."
Type signed.
"I don't know. I'll make an excuse. Don't worry about me! Need to be worrying over your boyfriend."
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to hang his head to look down..
"I..... Can't stop but worry about you too."
Type stopped inches before the door to have his hand out to the nob to then part his lips.
"What?"
Tharn slowly looked to types frozen stance.
"This really is all my fault. If I hadent drank with your brother, gone into your room......I don't know.......mmm.... You do need to know about last night. The reason why I said you raped me was because you gave me the bottle."
Type lowered his hand to look to the floor.
"I gave it to you?"
"You wanted us to be at the same level. Also your right, I could have over powered you, but I didn't........I.... Could also see you were in pain type. I'm..... Sorry......"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I don't want your...."
"I know you dont but I can't stop it. All of this.... What keeps happening.... Is my fault."
Type then hung his head to place a hand to his stomach has it growled..
Tharn looked him over..
"I know you want to go home type, but this hotel has room service, can I please order you something, I'll pay."
"Tharn.....I don't think more time together would be a good thing. You and I keep.......I know it's because of...."
"Puberty and sexual frustration. I've been researching also type. Told you that last time." Tharn interjected.
Type took in a deep breathe to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut. He was wanting to jump on tharn again.
What the mother fucking hell is wrong with me! Just because he is being a bit nice and considerate I want to.....ugh! Tharn is your brothers boyfriend!
Tharn signed.
"Type please. Come back, sit down, let us order room service and figure a few things out."
Type opened his eyes to dart them.
"Not really anything to figure out. This needs to stop!"
"I know it does. It's sick and wrong. Tubla does not deserve this. I need to be a better man for him. I've already done so much wrong by him by..... Forcing his brother to...."
Tharn placed his hands to either side of the bed to grip to hang his head a bit.
Type then shook his head to look to the ceiling.
"God.....such a mayter." He mumbled.
Tharn made a face to then slowly look up.
"What?"
Type signed and hard to then turn slowly around, to be kicking himself to go to tharn to look him over.
"No one can force me to do anything I don't want to do. Even if it's vile! God! Stop being such a fucking goody two shoes!"
Type then moved his hands up to tharns neck to then pull him to his mouth for a very rough kiss.
Tharns eyes widened, to then move his tongue with types, to be happy he didn't consume has much alcohol has he did, tharn couldn't help but place his hands to types pants to undo, type then took his tongue out, to move tharns head to his neck for tharn to then start to kiss.
Type rolled his eyes.
"You....mmm.... Are going to buy me anything I want for breakfest."
Tharn nodded to then place his hands to types pants with his boxers to start to pull down.
"Hello? This is room service may I take your order?"
The room service clerk furrowed his brow has he soft moaning in the background.
"Um hello?"
Type lifted his head back to curl his bottom lip inward to bite into has he was going up and down on tharns cock, they were to the middle of the bed, type had a hand to tharns shoulder to grip, to have the phone to his ear to try to talk without moaning, has the two sat.
"Yes....... Yes I'm..... Here.....I would like to order um......"
Type closed his mouth to moan and hard.
"Yes sir, what would you like to order?"
Type took in a very deep breathe to then start to list of a bunch of food, without really thinking. Tharn with his mouth to his neck to consume, he then moved it back to eye over type.
You are ordering a lot.
Tharn then peered his eyes down to types erect nipple to then move his mouth to it.
Types eyes widened to then hang his head to look down.
"Dammit!"
"Excuse me sir?"
"Not.... Not you...... Hurt my...... That's it."
"Okay sir, should be there within the hour."
Type nodded to then place the phone down to then move his hands to tharns head to grip his hair.
"You.....mmm...son of a bitch! Why are you....aaah..... Don't.....mm.... No.... No.....nn... Stop...."
Tharn peered his eyes up to take his warm mouth off.
"Do you want me to stop?"
Type whimpered to turn his head, he then planted his feet to the bed to then start to move up and down that cock has tharn stopped.
Tharn then placed his forehead to types chest.
"Nnn....... Not fair...... Type...... Your just so tight...... Barely can move in and....aaah out.....aaah.... So good!"
Type moved his body up and down to keep his head to the side.
"Stop.....mm.... Stop...... Talking just........aaah fuck! Your so deep!"
Tharn smiled to then push type down to then place his hands to his wrists to place his arms to either side of his head to then take out his length to have his tip to be too his outter, type then peered his eyes down a bit confused with this.
"I can always go deeper."
Type looked up to then lift his head back has tharn thrusted his full length back in with it's full entirety.
"Aaaaah shit! Mmm!"
Tharn smiled over that to then go back down to types nipple to consume.
Type moved his legs to either side of tharns body to plant his feet once more to move his body with his, not to understand why this felt just to damn good.
"Tharn....nn.... Tharn.... I'm going to....."
Tharn then started to quicken his pace, he liked when they came together.
The two exploded, for them to also breathe in and deep, type gulped to then get out of take grasp, to then place his hands to his chest to push him over to place his arms over his eyes.
Fuck! This is the mother fucking third time we've....... What is the matter with me! God, this asshole is just the least bit nice and I jump him! What the fuck!
Tharn took in deep breathes to then turn his head to eye over type.
"Did I..... Did I..... Do you hurt anywhere?"
Type made a sour face.
"It.... Always hurts when you....ugh! So disgusting!"
Tharn got up on his elbows to eye over type.
"Other then the obvious, what is so.... Disgusting about this?"
Type moved his arms away to stare tharn down.
"Other then that! I'm moronically letting my brothers boyfriend who is a guy fuck me and cum inside of my.....ugh..... Think I'm going to throw up!"
Type turned his head to then place it a hand to his mouth, tharn Furrowed his brow to be a bit angry.
"I'm not really hearing any complaints type. You also seem to like it when you have this gay mans dick in your ass."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to eye over a bit of a fuming tharn.
"Did..... Did you just.....cuss a bit?"
Tharn made a face to be then turn his head to look forward.
If my parents ever knew that or what I've been doing.......I wouldn't be there perfect son any more and...."
Tharn then was forced down to look up a bit confused.
"Type?"
"I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I'm sick in the head but......god! I'm hard again! Make it go away, since there is not a girl here!"
Type then went down to place his mouth back to tharns to swirl his tongue about, tharn kept his eyes opened to look over him.
So..... Being nice..... Considerate...... Being a bit bad.... Is types turn ons? Interesting......
Tharn then peered his eyes to the side to look at the clothes to start to think.