have to hold back!

To the restaurant, type kept his teeth gritted has he sat to look over the menu to move about a bit uncomfortable has he had a very hard erection to his pants since he left the area where is brother had his recital.
Type took in a deep breathe to then place the menu down to look forward has his parents were reading the menu, to then look to the side to see tubla and tharn who were reading there's.
Type took in another very deep breathe to eye down to then tap his finger to make a face.
What can I think of to make this go away? I can't have sex with tharn again. What we did in the bathroom back there was not......I did have him chose and oddly he did both....
Type then placed his elbow to the table to place his head to it to sign.
Such a multitasker.
Type then looked to his brother who hit his elbow away.
"Type..... This is a fancy place, do not place your elbows on the table."
Type rolled his eyes, tharn looked to tubla.
"It's not that fancy." Tharn muttered.
Tubla looked to tharn.
"What?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to look to tubla, type parted his lips to then look down to make a face, he then squirmed a bit, his erection was starting to hurt him.
Type then got up to place a hand to his pants to then start to leave, he needed to take care of this.
Tharn darted his eyes over tubla who went back to reading the menu, to then peer his eyes to type to then raise an eye brow.
To the bathroom, type was to a stall to have his back to it to have his hand down his pants to his boxers to stroke his member to look forward to feel Disgusted with himself however he needed this to go away.
Type then jumped to turn his head has he heard light knocking to the stall.
"Occupied."
They knocked again. Type rolled his eyes to then take his hand out to then unlock to eye up to look tharn up and down.
"What are you...."
Tharn then looked down.
"How are you hard again?"
Types ears turned red from embarrassment.
"I just am..... Now move...."
Type tried to go forth until tharn placed his hands to types chest to then push him in to place his back to the stall to then move a hand to the lock to to then look over type.
" You can't go back out there with that."
Type raised an eye brow to then slowly move his arms up to wrap them about tharns neck to then bring him closer.
"Someone is being bad."
"Mm.... Just trying to.....mmm!"
Tharn was pulled down to have his mouth placed to his types for them to kiss and deep.
Moving his menu down, tubla turned his head to eye tharns empty seat, to then turn his head the other way to see types was gone has well.
Tubla raised an eye brow.
Where are they? Mm.... Maybe bathroom?
Tubla made a face to then get up to figure that out.
To the stall, type was turned to his stomach, to have his hands palms down, to bend his fingers has his lower was up a bit for tharn to be ramming himself in, to have his head hung, to have his hands to either side of his waist to breathe heavily with this act.
Type then placed his forehead to the wall to moan and coo a bit.
"Fuck!"
God damnit! I'm getting addicted to this! Why does Being fucked have to feel so good! This is bad!
The two then tensed to look at the other.
Tubla was to the bathroom to be looking around, he eyed the stalls to make a face, you couldn't see under them, he then went to the one that was closed to knock upon it.
"Type..... Tharn?"
Type gulped to dart his eyes over tharn. Tharn took in a very deep breathe to then look up.
"I'm here tubla...... My stomach..... Sorry...."
Tubla nodded.
"Oh..... Have you've seen my brother?"
Tharn then peered his eyes down to look over type, who narrowed his eyes to then start to move his ass up and down tharns length, he looked down to make a face trying hard not to moan.
"I..... Saw him..... Go outside....."
"Ugh...... He better not have left. I hate lying to our parents over his behivor. Tharn....if your stomach really is bothering you, you need to go home and get some rest. I can excuse myself from this and we can go to your parents."
Tharn hung his head a bit more, to then move type off to then go to the other side of the stall to sign to put his member back inside.
Type turned to eye over him.
"Tharn?" Type whispered.
"Tubla...... Um.... Think I should just go home. Sorry but myself."
Tubla signed to then turn to go.
"Really wish to know why I can't go to your house, but your always to mine."
Tubla then left, type moved down to then pull up his pants and boxers to look over tharn.
"Tharn?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then look to type.
"I really think I should just go home. Sorry I didn't...."
Type shook his head.
"Don't worry about that. Mm.... I'm curious about that too. Why can't tubla go to your house? You really are always to ours."
Tharn laid his head to the stall to look over type.
"My.... Parents allow me to date a boy but..... They don't want to see it.... Let's leave it at that."
Type shrugged.
"Least they let you date. Mm....if you're going to go home though, at least let me walk you, this restaurant is close by your house and you already told tubla I was outside."
Type then started to go to the door, for tharn to place his hand to his chest to stop him, type looked down to then turn his head to eye over tharn.
"What are you...."
Tharn moved type to his side to then pull him closer to dart his eyes to then place his hand to his pony tail to undo to then let his hair tie fall to the floor to then grip his semi long hair to then pull types mouth to his for them to insert there tongues into the others mouth to swirl about to then place there hands to there pants to undo to finish what they started.