not liking this but what can I do

Gritting his teeth, tharn sat across from type, to look at him narrowly has he watched him be on his phone.
Type chewed his food to then continue to dart his eyes about.
"Tubla?"
Tubla looked up has he sat to the side of tharn to look over type.
"Yes?"
"Can you tell your boyfriend to stop staring at me?"
Tharns eyes widened to then look down.
Tubla turned his head to look to tharn.
Tharn signed.
"It's not proper to be on your phone while we're having dinner."
Tubla nodded to then eye type.
"Tharn is right."
"Good for him. However it's not like we're dining with the rich so.......fuck off!"
Tubla widened his eyes..
"Type!"
Type signed to then grab his plate to then place his phone to the back pocket.
"I'm done any way."
Tubla watched type go to shake his head to then look to tharn who continued to look down.
"I'm sorry tharn. I have no idea what's gotten into type this last week."
Tharn signed to shrug.
"He's..... Always been like that."
"True. But you two seemed to be getting better. Wonder what has changed?"
Tharn made a face has he remembered a week ago, after there very intense round, when he woke up, type was gone but left a note for tharn, telling him it was really over and if he came near him again he would tell his brother everything and tharn didn't want it to come from type but himself, he also didn't want to hurt tubla, not more then he already had.
Tubla tilted his head to the side to then look over tharn to then place a hand to his shoulder.
"What's wrong?"
"Mm..... It's my stomach, think I strained something with swimming practice. I'm going to go to the kitchen to see if there's something that can help."
Tubla watched tharn get up to then go about.
Going to the kitchen, tharn stopped to eye over types back has he was doing dishes to then go about to the cabinet.
Type kept his head hung to eye what he was doing.
Tharn grabbed something to eye to make a face.
"Can we.... Talk?"
Type signed.
"No."
Tharn placed the medication back, to then turn to eye over type.
"We really need to talk."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Tharn.... Go back to your boyfriend."
Tharn stepped a bit closer to then step back has tubla came in, he then looked to tharn then type to then place his plate in the soapy water to eye over him.
"What is going on?"
"Tubla..... Leave me alone."
"Why?"
"Cause I said so. Just want to do the dishes and go to my friend's."
"You've been to your friends every night."
"And? I don't have to be always here."
"Type.... What is really going on with you? We're here to listen."
Type rolled his eyes to then wash his hands to then go about tubla..
"Fuck off!"
Tubla made a hard face, tharn wrapped his arms about himself to watch type leave, he then looked to tubla.
"It... Happens."
Tubla shrugged to then look to tharn.
"I guess so. Let's us go and do something. We don't need to be here either."
Tharn nodded for them to start to talk about something they could do, type was before the front door to shake his head has he heard this.
You did the right thing here type, what you two were doing was not at all okay. Tubla has his man and you can go and try to find an actual relationship.
Types face fell a bit to then leave and quick, he didn't want to stay about the happy couple.
Leaving, type walked about to have his hands in his pockets to then go to a place where he could see the beach to sit to a bench to look forward, he lied to his brother that week, he wasent going to his friends, type was being alone he needed that after all that had happened.
Type took in a deep breathe to look over the beach to then turn his head to widen his eyes a bit.
"Um.... Can I help you?"
A girl looked type up and down.
"Tubla?"
Type rolled his eyes to then look back forward.
"No.... I'm his brother type."
She looked him up and down confused and in shock.
"Oh....I'm so sorry..... Wow, he did say he had a twin at our study club, but I've never seen you before."
She then looked to his pony tail to then look forward .
"I'm really sorry for the mix up."
Type shrugged.
"It happens all the time. I'm used to it. If you have his number then give him a call."
"Unfortunately I don't. Do you? He left so soon after our last study session I really need to get in contact with him again."
"What's your name? When I get home I can tell him your trying to talk to him. I don't give out his number without permission."
"Maybe can you give him a call. I'm so sorry I'm being persistent about this, it's really urgent."
Type darted his eyes over the water.
"He's with his boyfriend right now."
"Oh. Well my name is tia."
"When I go home later I'll let him know."
She nodded to look forward .
"Mm.... Could I have your number then?"
Type turned his head to look over tia.
"Why?"
"So, if I don't hear from tubla, I can give you a call."
Type took in a deep breathe to then look forward again.
"I don't want to give you my number. Barely know you."
Tia turned her head to look over him to then smile and wide to rattle off her number.
Type turned his head to relook at her a bit confused.
"What?"
"That's my number. Call me then. Eventually I'll see you at school so......"
Tia giggled to then get off the bench to run off, type watched her go to then shake his head to look forward once again.
What is wrong with the female population?
Type made a face to then grab out his phone to then place that number in to then sign.