don't know how to act

Spending a week at a hotel, type didn't have any more money, he had to go back home but to understand where tharn was. He also didn't see tubla. Type was fine without seeing them since when everything went down.
Type took in a deep breathe to wake up Monday morning by his alarm clock to be to his back to have a hand to his stomach to look about the ceiling to sign.
He then moved about to place his legs over the bed to then look down without an expression to sign again to then get up to go about to get dressed.
Downstairs to the table, he looked about has he sat alone to then make a hard face. Type didn't want to be at that house, he didn't want to eventually see the happy couple.
Type looked to the bowl of food to then get up to go to the kitchen to place it down the disposal to watch it go around to then turn to go to the front door to place his shoes on then his back pack to then go solo to school..
Getting there, he went in to look about has everything looked the same but felt very different he then stopped has he eyed over tubla.
Tubla stopped to eye over type to gulp to then hang his head to go and quick the other way, type signed to then look about to then shake his head has he went to class.
Why are you looking for that cheating bastard!
Type gritted his teeth to then go to his class to be withdrawn.
Soon lunch came about where type decided to sit to a table alone to then turn his head a bit to then peer his eyes to the side to see tubla with heri but not tharn.
Type looked over them a bit confused to then shrug to look back down at his tray to pick at his food, since all this happened type never was very hungry.
Eating what he could, type then grabbed his tray to then dump it in the garbage to look about to see muka and rano with vlog, to see them all laughing to sign to go about..
Type then went past a bathroom him and tharn had gone in to look about to then shake his head to go to his other class to wait for it to start.
Sitting to the desk, type had his arms crossed to be looking down to be a bit confused. He didn't know where tharn was and why his brother wasn't all over him.
Type shook his head to then look up has people started to fill in.
Why do I fucking care!
Type stayed to that position for the rest of the day to every class to then go home, he walked slowly to look out for tubla and his boyfriend to never have seen them.
Going home, type went to the couch to lay to his side to look to the television to sign here and there.
Accidentally falling asleep, type then jolted upright to look about.
It was very late, he then got up to go to the kitchen area to look around confused where tubla was. He then turned to take in a deep breathe to then go to his room to knock on his door.
"Tubla? I know you don't want to have anything to do with me but...."
Type moved his hand down to dart his eyes over the door to then place his hand to the nob to turn to then go in to widen his eyes.
Most of tublas things were gone, type walked slowly in to then sit to the bed to look about.
What the....
Type shook his head to then grab out his phone to place it to his ear after he called his brother to get the person who are trying to reach, type parted his lips to then take his phone away to eye over it.
What in the hell has happened since I left?
Type then started to dial tharns number to then quickly erase to then shake his head.
Tharn did..... Want to move in with you.... Maybe thats what happened with tubla and him, maybe they moved in with the other, but if that's true, then where is tharn? Didn't see him once at school.
Type turned his head to look over his brothers empty bed to then get up to go to the kitchen to start in on some food to be sitting to the table to be chewing slowly to have a lot of questions going through his mind. Type then looked up to move his head a bit to see his mother and his father come in to then go to the kitchen to then stop to look over type in anger, type looked over his parents.
"What?"
His mother wrapped her arms about herself to eye type narrowly..
Type gulped.
His mother signed to then shake her head to then turn to go to the kitchen.
"We lost the wrong son."
Types eyes widened to watch her leave to then look to his father who eyed over him to then follow the mother. Type started to breathe heavily to then look back down at his food with a face to then push the food away to then get up to go straight to his room to slam the door to hang his head to squeeze his eyes tightly shut, he really wanted to call tharn, wanted to be with him.
Type slide down to bend his legs to his chest to wrap his arms about to fight against that and hard.
The two of you are over! You can handle this! Your parents are just assholes! You can handle this all alone!
Types chin quivered to then Rock himself slowly to then take deep brakes in has his life was in shambles.
8 years later
Darting his eyes, type was before his class with his arms behind his back to watch has his students were practicing there moves on the other, type nodded to then move his arms about to then clap.
"Well done everyone."
They all looked to him to smile, to then part has class was over, type went to a bench to place his things away to then straighten up to eye over one of the kids parents mother's.
"You are such a great karate teacher, how many awards do you have again?"
Type slung the bag over his shoulder.
"A few."
"Well.....I was wondering...."
Type shook. His head to then go about her.
"I have a strict policy with my students parents."
The mother turned to watch him go to sign.
With his hands to his pockets type walked to his place to go straight in to place his bag down to then move about to go to the kitchen to then start in on dinner, going to his table he sat to start to eat to look about with a face.
In the last 8 years type stayed to himself, didn't have any real friends, didn't date and remained away from his brother and his parents, especially away from his parents after tubla moved out of the house. His parents treated types very bad, making it all his fault tubla left, type knew in part it was his fault and he took there abuse, he waited until he was 18 to move out to start his own life, they called for type to then get another number to never ever have to deal with them again, type tried and failed to find tubla, after awhile he gave up, knowing this probably would be the better.
Type never saw tharn after what happened, from what type could manage to find, tharn went to another school and tubla and him were still dating. However types source was heri, who couldn't look type in the face when he said these things to him.
Type abandoned himself with all of this and he lead a life of his own.
Type then turned his head to peer his eyes to the side has he heard quick knocks to the door, he then got up to take in a deep breathe to then go to it to open to eye over the guy he called frequently to help when type was frustrated.
They looked to type to smile.
"Are my services to be used tonight?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"You need to stop saying that, your not a prostitute and I'm not paying for anything."
They rolled there eyes to then go in.
"Just trying to make light of this situation, jeez, always so crabby."
Type turned his head to close the door has he eyed them to then go to them to wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull him to the bedroom, to take out his frustrations.