needing my time

Moving his head up and down, tharn turned from his back to his stomach to reach an arm out to move his hand up and down the bed to then open his eyes to dart them about to sign. 

Type wasent there. 

Tharn rolled his eyes to move up to reach for his phone to then turn to his back once more to then start to text him. 

To a bench, type sat on top, to move his hand to his face to place two fingers through a cigarette to move it from his mouth to let the smoke go out to then peer his eyes to the side to see his phone go off on the park bench to sigh. 

Goody two shoes flashed to the screen, for type to look forward again to take long drags from his cigarette. 

Tharn moved the phone away from his ear to then look over it to shake his head. 

You used me and didn't play fair then you leave? 

Tharn moved his phone to the side of his bed to place his hands under his head to look to his ceiling to feel depressed. 

Finishing his cigarette, type threw out the butt to the side to leave the park bench to go forward to the railing to place his arms to it to eye about. 

He loved the water, even though he wasn't too good at swimming at this point. 

Type took in a deep inhale to bend over a bit to place his chin to his arms to keep looking forward. 

This was a place him and tubla went to a lot when they were little, there parents would be too that bench to be still working for him and his brother to be at this railing to just watch over the waves. 

Type closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe to let the sea water go through his nose to slowly open his eyes. 

So much has changed in so little time......

Type signed.

What am I going to do? Tharn is my brother's boyfriend, he loves me and wants to break up with my brother. If he does that.... It'll destroy tubla, I see how much tubla loves tharn I can't let him every break up with my brother but.... What were doing is not at all okay. I also.....

Type made a hard face has something went through his mind to then look down to the beach. 

Fuck! Think I'm gay like tubla but.... That doesn't even fit what I believe I am.....

Type couldn't help to chuckle at what tharn called it to then groan with a whimper to move up to place his hands about the railing to look over the water. 

This is bad! We were just suppose to Fuck the other, for tharn to gain more experience for tubla and me for..... Ugh! Why did I go into this? If I'm straight then what would having sex with tharn do you help me? Guys and girls have a total different anatomy. 

Type placed his elbows to the railing to place his hands to his mouth to sign. 

What the Fuck is wrong with me! Why did I let this happen!? Why did I continue it? This is just going to hurt my brother, we need to end it but.....

Type made a fallen face when his heart started to beat erratically, he then moved up to eye down. 

"You shut the hell up! Gotten me into enough trouble!"

Type signed to then turn to go back to the bench to place his arms over the top to look forward to have a hard face. 

What am I going to do about this? Been almost a year since we....... Started this and......I know I don't want it to stop.... Which is so fucked up but......I need to..... This is my twins brothers boyfriend......I can't keep doing this.....

Type made a hard face to then wrap his arms about, he was really wanting tharn right now, he was his comfort space. 

Type gritted his teeth to then turn his head to look down to read goody two shoes again to sign to pick up his phone to place it to his ear. 

"What?"

Tharn sat up in his bed to dart his eyes about has he had his phone to his ear..

"Where.... Are you?"

Type looked down with a hard face to have a hand to his leg to move it up and down. 

"Doesn't matter."

"Are you at home? Is that why your Ignoring me?"

"Tharn.... Stop acting like a possessive boyfriend when we're not even dating, I can go wherever I want!"

Tharns eyes narrowed.

"That's exactly what we are, you just..."

"Fuck! No we aren't! Your tublas!"

Type then shut off his phone to place it to the bench to then wrap his arms about himself to look forward once again, tharn moved his phone to his face to shake his head. 

Type then peered his eyes to his phone to start to feel a bit mad at himself for how he was treating tharn, especially when he had done so much for him, signing again, type grabbed his phone to call tharn. 

Tharn to his closet was mumbling under his breathe to then turn to eye his phone going off. 

He then went to it to read over thinker to know it was type to take in a deep breathe to then grab the phone to place to his ear. 

"Yes?"

"I'm..... Sorry....."

Tharn wrapped an arm about his mid section to look forward..

"For?"

Type rolled his eyes. 

"Don't be an asshole!"

Tharn raised an eye brow. 

"I'm the asshole?"

Type made a hard face to look down to roll his eyes again, hearing tharn cuss got him hard. 

"Mm....we both are...."

Tharn signed, type kept his phone to his ear. 

"Are you..... Really sorry?"

"Maybe.... Why?"

"Tell me where you are then."

Type looked up to dart his eyes about. 

"A...... Beach....."

"Could you be a bit more....."

"If you know me has much has you think you do, Yourll know, I'll be here for another hour."

Type placed his phone next to him to look forward to sign..

Tharn moved his phone before his face to dart his eyes to then make a face. 

He knew exactly where he was.