having a interesting conversation

After school, type stopped outside, to see tharn with his arm around tublas shoulder to start to look about, to eye over type to smile to then look back to tubla, type signed has he saw that to wrap his arms about to roll his eyes. 

Coming out, muka saw that all to shake his head, to eye over type to go about rano to head over to him, rano stopped to eye over muka to part his lips. 

Type moved from the school building to start to go forward to then eye over muka. 

"Muka?"

Muka signed to place his hand to types arm to then take him to his car, rano watched this in anger to then go after. 

"Muka? What are you...."

Muka turned his head to eye over rano. 

"Go home."

Rano stopped to widen his eyes to watch muka pull type. 

"Muka!"

"Just trust me! Go home!" He yelled after. 

Rano clicked his tongue to turn to leave in anger. 

Type then started to struggle in his grasp..

"Muka.....oww.... What the hell!"

Going to his car, muka opened the passenger side to toss type in to look him over. 

"I need to talk to you. In private."

"What the hell for!?"

"For fucking tharn in the bathroom."

Types whole body froze to peer his eyes down has muka closed the door. He pressed his body to the seat to sign and hard. 

Going about to the side, tharn turned his head to see type one last time to see that to stop to part his mouth, tubla looked up at him a bit confused..

"Tharn?"

Tharn shook his head to look back at tubla. 

"Thought I saw something. Let's go to your house."

Tubla smiled and wide. 

Getting into his driver's side, muka took in a deep breathe to then place his key into the ignition to go back. 

Type turned his head to eye over muka.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to have a talk while I take you home."

"Muka.....I have no idea what you were talking about and.... You need to get back to rano. Probably really mad."

"I can handle rano later. And I know you know what I am talking about. You were fucking tharn in the bathroom."

Type flexed his jaw to move his head forward to dart his eyes. 

"And..... How do you....."

"Um.... That's not important."

Type turned his head back to look over muka.