noticed

Standing outside his door, tublas friend took in a deep breathe to then knock upon it, tubla answered the door to smile to then let it drop a bit.
"Oh herti. Thought you were tharn. Come in. What are you doing here?"
Heri went in to look about.
"We're you waiting for tharn?"
"Well.... Kind of..... He rushed out of my piano recital and I haven't heard word so.....I don't know. But what brings you by?"
"Well..... Um...."
Heri placed his hand to the back of his neck to rub..
Tubla looked him over.
"What heri?"
"Well.....I don't know how to really go about this.... My girlfriend said to leave it alone but..... We've been friends for the last 5 years, I don't think I can."
Tubla looked over him.
"Can't what?"
"Um.... How close is your brother is with tharn?"
Tubla wrapped his arms about himself..
"Not close at all why?"
Heri made a hard face to look down to keep scratching his neck..
"Heri...... What's going on?"
"Well.... When I was walking about.....I saw.... Tharn holding types hand."
Tubla parted his lips to look over heri..
"What?"
"Yeah..... They were coming out from the dojo and..... Tharn was pulling type, at first I thought it was you but the pony tail......"
Tubla started to breathe heavily.
"You..... May have gotten it wrong. The two hate the other. Um....."
Tubla turned to place his hand to his pocket to then grab his phone to place it to his ear.
To all fours, type had his head hung has tharn and him went into another hard round, to then move his head up to moan heavily to eye tharns phone that started to go off on the side table.
"Mm... Tharn! Aaah your.... Phone...."
Tharn kneeling, turned his head to eye over it to move his head back forward and down to grip at types ass cheeks a bit tighter to go very slow but hard..
"They.....nn.... Can wait......aaah type..... Your sucking me in.....mm...... Feels so good!"
Type rolled his eyes to wince a bit to then start to mine his arm up to stop to widen his eyes to let it go back to the bed to turn a bit to eye over tharn.
"Did you..... Just smack my ass?"
Tharn slowly looked up to smile.
"Mm.... Your not listening."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"And? That doesn't mean you.....aaah God!"
Tharn smacked types ass again to then turn them to flop to the bed, to thrust deeper into type to place a hand to his neck to place his mouth to his for them to be kissing the other in the air.
Tubla Darted his eyes has he got no answer.
Heri slowly placed his hand down.
"Um tubla?"
Tubla made a face to then try type.
Both cumming, they were to there backs to be breathing heavily, for type to turn his head to eye over his phone, he then reached for it to then be pushed down to his stomach.
He turned his head a bit to look up..
"Tharn?"
"Another."
Type rolled his eyes.
"That'll make three times. And.......... Damnit tharn!"
Tharn hovered over type to slowly go back in to let his head back in pure pleasure.
Tubla made a hard face to slowly lower the phone.
"I.......Im sure your wrong heri......."
Heri made a sullen face.
"Mm.... Maybe. I'm really sorry for...."
Tubla turned to eye over him..
"Don't be. Thank you for letting me know."
Heri looked over tubla to then turn to leave, tubla slowly went to the couch to sit to hold his phone to his hands to look forward.
Heri......has to be wrong..... Just.....has to be......
Tublas chin started to quiver.
Moaning with a grown, tharn breathed hard has he had his mouth to types neck to bite has he came and hard filling him once more to slowly take his teeth out of his skin to look it over to get off to go to the side to lay to his back to take in very deep breathes.
Type did the same to then turn his head to look over tharn..
"Why did you bite me?"
"You have no idea how..... Incredible..... You are inside. So.....mm..... Couldn't help myself has I came. Did I hurt you?"
Tharn turned his head to eye over type in worry, type parted his lips to then furrow his brow in a bit of anger..
"Asshole!"
Tharn widened his eyes to see type get on him to turn a bit to reconnect to bend down to place his mouth to his to start to go up and down that length, happy this time there was something in there that helped with the pain, type felt more pleasure this time about, even though he was very sore.
Completing another round, type laid his body to tharns to be deep in sleep, tharn was laying down with his head to the pillow, to have his hand to types head to be playing with his hair that was growing, to then turn his head to the side to make a face, he remembered someone was trying to call, reaching his arm to the side, he then placed his hand to his phone to grab to eye over a few missed phone calls from tubla, tharn eyed out over confused.
Signing, tharn moved type off, even though he didn't want to, to place him to his stomach, to go about to grab his boxers to place them on to go about, heading to the outside Terrance, tharn placed his body slightly over to then call tubla, he was to his side with his phone to his chest to be in a fetal position to be very much confused, feeling his phone go off. Tubla sat up and quick to place it to his ear.
"Tharn!"
Tharn Darted his eyes about a bit confused with his tone.
"Um yes?"
"I....... Um...... Where are you?"
"At......"
Tharn made a face at the lie.
"At....... The down town library."
"Oh..... And type?"
Tharn placed his hand to his head.
"I..... Don't know. Should I?"
"Well um....heri...... Said he saw you two together...... Holding hands....."
Tharns eyes widened to gulp.
"I..... Don't know..... Anything about that..... Um.... After your piano recital......I did go to types Karate tournament, even though he wasn't happy I was there..... But your parents were to your thing......I know you want your brother and me to be a bit more close so......I was just trying to be for you. To make everything better. You two were close then I came along. I...... Feel it's my fault tubla."
Tubla signed.
"No tharn..... It's not..... My family and I..... We've been real.... Jerks to type...... Because he's a bit of the black sheep..... I'm trying to do better I really am.....mm..... Okay then...... Um.... Can you spend the night tonight? I think you and I need to start to really talk."
Tharn parted his lips to then slowly move his hand down to start to feel confusion in his heart.
"Yeah?"
"Mm.....we really do......I can feel the.... Distance between you and me too.....I want to fix that. I love you....."
Tharn made a hard face.
Breathing in deep, type slowly opened his eyes to dart then about has he couldn't feel warmth anymore, he then moved up a bit to look to the side to eye over tharns body.
"Mm....... tharn?"
Tharn turned to eye over type who then went back down to motion with his head.
"Dont know who your talking to but..... Come back to bed."
Tharn gritted his teeth to dart his eyes about.
He didn't know what to do next at all.