needing time to myself

Breathing in deep, tharn Furrowed his brow has his phone started to go off, he then moved it up has he laid to his stomach to grab it from the side table, to then move it to his ear with his eyes closed..
"Mm yes?"
"Tharn! Where are you!"
Tharn popped his eyes open after he heard tubla.
"Oh...... Your recital...."
"Yes my recital! You were suppose to be here!"
"Tubla I'm so sorry, I started to feel a bit sick last night."
Tubla parted his lips to dart his eyes to then hang his head to look down.
"Really?"
"Yes..... Um....."
Tharn moved the phone from his face to eye the time to then place it back to his ear.
"I'm not too late, I'm getting up right now, shouldn't take me long. I won't miss you."
"I don't know. If you're feeling sick."
"I'm already getting dressed, I'll be there."
Tharn shut off his phone to then get up to go to the floor to start to pick up his clothes.
"Type..... Type! We need to...."
Tharn turned to eye about the empty bed to look around.
"Type?"
To a railing, type had his body to it, to have a cigarette to his mouth, to then place two fingers to it to take it away to blow out slowly to eye over the ocean to sign.
He then rolled his eyes to place his hand to his back pocket to retrieve his phone.
"Hello?"
"Type? Where are you?"
"I'm not going to my brothers thing. Tell him that for me. Know your probably right beside him."
"I'm.... Actually running late. Why aren't you going?"
Type scoffed.
"Should have known you wouldn't remember."
Type then shut off his phone to then place it to his back pocket to then take another long drag off his cigarette. He then flicked the bud to the ocean to place his chin to his arms to look across to make a face.
No one really cares about you type. They only care about themselves and there fucked up needs.
Type then closed his eyes has the wind from the ocean then went across his face, he really liked that and the smell.
Type rolled his eyes, he then turned to go back a bit to a bench to then place his hands into his jacket pocket too keep looking forward.
I really shouldn't have gone to the hotel, shouldn't have said what I did. No matter. Tharn didn't even remember nor care.
Type took in a very deep inhale.
Why does my life have to be like this? Parents who don't give a shit about me, a brother I used to be close to who now doesn't give a shit about me, then his fucked up boyfriend who acts like he cares, but it's because he just can't seem to fuck my brother just because tubla is......
Type rolled his eyes. He really didn't want to think about that.
What am I going to do now? Can't go home, know my parents are going to be pissed, need to call one of my friends. Wish I had the money to stay at a hotel for the weekend, just want to be alone. Think that's going to be my....
"Ooow!"
Types head went forward a bit, he then brought up a hand to rub to then turn it to part his lips.
Tharn was there to eye him in a bit of anger to have his arms wrapped about himself.
"What are you doing? Tubla has a recital that is going on right now. You need to be there."
Type scoffed to look around to keep rubbing his head to then stand to eye over tharn.
"How do you know where...."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Given where the hotel is, I know you like the ocean, kept begging for parents to take you and your brother a lot during the summer so I just placed two together."
Type slowly placed his hand down to then shake his head at tharns sweeteness to then look back to the ocean.
"Ah..... Well you didn't need to come find me. Got what you wanted. Just go to the recital."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then step to type.
"Type......I remember what you said last night. Don't be angry at tubla for what you're parents didn't do."
Types eyes widened a bit to then look to tharn to wrap his arms about.
"Mm... What didn't they do?"
"They should have called you when they found out you were missing. Now type, we really need to go."
Types eyes darted over tharn to then hang his head to look down.
Fuck! Stop being so nice to me! Your just suppose to be using me for my brother......
Type then gritted his teeth, tharn then rolled his eyes to step to type to then wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull him off.
"Have to think of a lie on how you and I are both not there then walk in together. Maybe we just bumped into the other...."
Tharn then took type to the edge of the sidewalk to keep his hand to his wrist to grab his phone to call for a cab, type had his head hung.
"Do..... Were really need to go?"
"This is important for tubla. So yes. Why?"
Type signed and hard.
He then stepped slowly to tharn to place his body to his back to wrap his arm about, tharn then widened his eyes to look down, has type had a hand to his crotch to rub.
"I.... Want to go back to the hotel."
Tharn took in very deep breaths.
"Type...... What about......"
Type placed his forehead to tharns back.
"Your breaking the rules tharn, your not suppose to be talking about my brother."
Tharn signed to dart his eyes has someone to the cab company started to talk, type flexed his jaw.
"What is it going to be tharn?"
Tharn moved his head forward to then look about to make a hard face.
What is it going to be? What can I do? God! Wish I had a twin!