just leave me alone!

By the weekend, type woke up early Saturday to be too the breakfast table with his head hung, to have his head to his hand up be signing here and there.
Coming down, tubla went to the dining room to then look over type to make a face to then turn to go into the kitchen to start on something to eat.
Making something, tubla grabbed the two plates too then go to the table to place one before type to then sit with with, type kept his head down to be feeling very depressed.
Tubla then looked up to eye over type.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe but didn't say anything.
"Mm.... Type?" Tubla tried again.
Type signed.
"What?"
"I made you something else then just cereal."
"Thank you...... But I'm not really that hungry."
"You haven't really been eating for the last week type, what is going on?"
"Tubla....."
"No....I really want to know. What is going on with you?"
"Ugh! Just leave me alone!"
Type then moved from the table to then go about to then stop to the door way to dart his eyes, tubla had turned in his chair to look over.
"Wait!"
"What!"
"This weekend......I want it to be just us. Think you and I can....."
"Tubla..... Leave me the fuck alone!"
Tubla parted his lips to then watch type go to then turn back in his chair to look forward to sign, he then went to his back pocket to then take out his phone.
To his bedroom, tharn had his back to the wall to be looking down at a year book to see both tubla and type side by side to make a face.
Tharn flexed his jaw, he really couldn't see them has the same anymore, but really has two separate people.
Tharn then turned his head to look to the side table to then move about to reach for his phone to then place it to his ear.
"Yes?"
"Tharn.....I know you've been sick this week and I said it'll just be me and my brother this weekend but...... He doesn't want to have anything to do with me. Are you feeling better? Can you come over?"
Tharn signed a bit.
"I'm..... Sick feeling sick..... Don't know what it could be...... I'll call you later."
Tubla made a hard face to then take his phone from his ear to then look at it. He didn't like to be alone.
Tubla took in a very deep breathe to then get up to go to types room.
Standing before his door, tubla knocked upon it.
Type to his bed, was to his stomach, to have his head to his pillow to groan has he heard those knocks.
"Type..... We really need to talk."
Type then turned his head to look to the back of his door.
"Tubla! Fuck off!"
Tubla scoffed.
"What is wrong with you!"
Type darted his eyes over the back of his door to then place his face back into his pillow to groan once more.
Tubla then turned to go to his bedroom to sit to his bed to wrap his arms about to sign .
What is going on with you type? Why are you acting like this to me?
Tubla took in a very deep breathe to then lay down to look up to the ceiling wishing he knew what to do.
To his bedroom, type moved from his stomach to his back to then get up to place his hands to either side of him to hang his head to look down.
I need to get the fuck out of here.
Type then moved his legs over to then go to his phone to call vlog.
Moving his head up when down, vlog was sleeping peacefully after he drank with Muka and rano to be too the guest room, for Muka to be in bed with rano.
Rano furrowed his brow has he heard light ringing, he then placed the pillow over his head .
Muka who was to the side of him, undressed, moved his head up and down to then move closer has his arm was wrapped about him.
Type darted his eyes to then take the phone away from his ear to then look over it. He then shook his head has he wanted to call tharn.
Type then placed his phone to the side to look forward.
Fuck it! I still need to leave!
Type then got up to grab his wrist band to then place his hair up to then leave he stopped for a moment to have his head turned to eye tubla to his bed for him to then slowly move up to eye over type.
Type made a hard face to then turn his head to then go down the stairs.
Tubla watched him leave to take in a very deep breathe.
Where are you going type?
Outside, type walked slowly to not even know himself where he was going to head to a park he knew very well, to sit to a bench to look off to have a long face. He didn't really want to be there, but he had no other place to go and he really needed to get away.
Type closed his eyes to take in very deep breathes to then slowly open them to look around.
God..... My life really sucks..... And now I'll I seen you want to do is talk and be with......ugh! What in the fuck is wrong with me! I'm not gay! Tharn is dating my brother! I needed to have ended this...... But why do I feel the way that I do? I just don't get it.
Type gritted his teeth and hard to then rise his head a bit to look about to feel very much depressed he whimpered to then get up to have his hands to fists to either side of him to sign.
Fuck!
To his kitchen, tharn was to his stove to be making something to eat without any expression to then turn his head has he heard his bell.
Signing, he turned his head back to then take the food from one burner to the other to then turn to go to his door to open it to widen his eyes to part his lips.
"Type?"
Type took in a very deep breathe has he looked over tharn in a bit of anger to then step to him to place his hands to his face.
"This is the last time!"
Tharn looked over type confused to then have his mouth to his for them to be kissing deeply for type to then use his body to push tharn further in to then use his foot to slam the door shut.