your being a stalker

By the end of the week, type sat to the table with his friends vlog, rano and Muka, to have his head hung to be texting this girl gellia that tubla semi introduced him to by the beginning of the week to then laugh a bit at what she texted him.
Vlog looked to type to eye him up and down.
"What's so funny?"
Type sent another text to then place the phone to the table to then look to vlog.
"Something this girl Gallia sent me. It was pretty funny."
Rano raised an eye brow..
"So...... Your really talking to a girl? Have a girlfriend now?"
Muka rolled his eyes at Ranos teasing.
Type Shrugged to then swirl his food about with his fork to eye the action.
"Just texting. Haven't even met her yet in person. She's always at study group or doing something extra."
"Mm..... You should still find a way to meet her type, see if she has really big tits or....oow!"
Ranos head went forward a bit for him to then place his hands to the back of it to rub to then look to Muka.
"What the hell is that for!?"
Muka looked at rano in a bit of anger to then shake his head to then get up with his tray to leave, rano watched him go to make a face, type turned his head to watch this has well, sitting across from the cafeteria tharn with tubla and there friends were sitting about to be talking, for tharn to then turn his head to eye over type to have seen basically everything to then turn his head to look forward to sign.
Tubla turned his head to eye over tharn to then place his head to his shoulder to eat, but quite to understand what was wrong with tharn, he'd been like this for a given week.
Once the bell rung, type walked with vlog and rano through the halls until rano saw muka to then run to him for them to go off, vlog raised an eye brow to then walk to his class to leave type alone.
Type started to go to his class to then feel his phone go off, to then stop to hang his head to start to text with a bit of a smile.
Coming about, tharn and tubla stopped in front of there class for tubla to talk to there friends for tharn to look across the way to see type smiling to then flex his jaw.
Tubla then turned his head to eye tharn..
"Tharn?"
Tharn shook his to then look to tubla.
"Should be getting to class. Don't want to be late."
Tubla nodded to then wave there friends his bye to then stop under the door way to eye over tharn.
"Tharn?'"
"Going to the bathroom really quick."
"Hurry. Don't you be late."
Tharn nodded to see tubla leave to then turn his head to set his sights on type.
Hitting send, type then jumped has he heard tharn to his ear.
"Your going to be late for class, what are you doing?"
Type then stepped forward to then turn to eye over tharn.
"Unlike you and my brother I don't care about my attendance. What are you doing tharn? You need to go to class."
Tharn then looked down to see types phone that lit up in his hand.
"Gallia?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then wrap his arms about himself.
"So what?"
Tharn made a hard face to then hang his head to look down.
"So..... Getting along with her then?"
"She's funny and nice. Haven't met her in person yet. Just getting to know the other, why?"
Tharn shrugged.
Type darted his eyes over tharn.
"Well.... Um.... We need to get to class then."
Tharn then stepped closer.
"Getting to know the other one more..... Is that why we haven't this week?"
Type stepped back for tharn to then raise his head to look at him..
"I want a real relationship tharn. You need to be getting back to yours."
Tharn made a face has type turned to then go to class to hang his head to text again.
Tharn signed to then turn to go back to class.
By Sunday, tharn sat across from type at the dining room table to be hunched over a bit with his hand to his head to be eyeing his food then type here and there has he watched type be too his phone constantly.
Tubla sat to the side to have his head turned to be talking to his mother about his up coming recital to not really notice tharns mood.
Type then took in a deep breathe has he read over a text message to then move his hand up to then take down his hair to let it flow about him, he then turned his camera on to then take a picture to send it to Gallia.
Tharn then kept his eyes to type to dart them over.
"What are you doing?"
Type slowly moved his eyes up to look to tharn, then tubla who was not paying attention to then look back to tharn.
"Not your business."
Tharns eyes narrowed to then move his body back to then place his arm about tubla, type watched this to grit his teeth to then shake his head to look down to then furrow his brow.
Type: now I gave you a picture of me, now it's your turn.
Gallia: rather you see me in person, I do not take good pictures.
Type: okay. When can we meet up?
Gallia: I'm busy.
Type scoffed to then place his phone down, to then move up a bit to eye has it lit up to then roll his eyes to then start to stab his plate, tharn then peered his eyes up again to then look to types phone in curiosity.
Type then placed his food to his mouth to then look to tharn to shake his head. He then gently kicked him under the table.
Tharn looked to type to make a face to mouth, what was that for?
Type mouthed back, stalker.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then see type get up with his phone to then go to the kitchen to drop his plate to the sink to then go upstairs to his room, tharn turned his head to eye this to then go to tublas ear.
"I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back."
Tubla nodded to keep eyeing his mother.
Tharn then got up to go to types room.
He was sitting to the edge of his bed to be texting Gallia to be irritated with this conversation.
Why won't you just send me a picture of yourself? What are you hiding?
Gallia: please don't be mad type, just don't like taking pictures of myself.
Type: your a girl. I don't quite believe that.
Type huffed a bit to then drum his fingers to the back of his phone to then part his lips.
Gallia: that's very mean of you to say that to me. You need to apologize.
Type scoffed.
Really!
Type then moved his body back to then peer his eyes up, tharn came in to look over him.
"What's going on with you two tonight? You seem frustrated."
Type rolled his eyes has he looked to tharn..
"Your being such a stalker."
Type then looked down to eye his phone that went off
Gallia: you really need to apologize for that.
Type made a hard face to then place his phone to the side of him to place his hands back to shake his head.
Tharn tilted his head to the side to look to him.
"Type? What's wrong?"
Type then looked to tharn.
"Can I ask you a question?"
Tharn nodded.
"If someone doesn't want to send you a picture of themselves, is that a red flag?"
Tharn shrugged.
"It can be yes. Why?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"You've seen Gallia yes?"
Tharn nodded.
"Is she pretty?"
"I really can't answer that type, I don't see girls like that."
Type signed to look down.
"Great."
"Maybe she's shy type."
Type darted his eyes to then shrug, he then got up to go to tharn to be in front of him. Tharn looked him over.
"What?"
"Your right. I am frustrated. In more ways then one."
Type then stepped closer to place his hands to tharns shirt to pull him to his mouth to immediately place his tongue in to start to take tharn to his bed, flopping down, tharn peered his eyes to types phone has it lit up to then take his hand to it to wipe it off to then place his hands to types pants to start to undo, he then lifted his head back has type went to his neck to kiss.
"Don't like when we have to be quick. Then this hurts you...."
Type placed his hands to tharns pants to start to undo and quick.
"Cant be slow right now."
"Mm.... Still want you to enjoy this type."
Type signed.
"Always such a goody two shoes."
Tharn then moved types pants and boxers down a bit to then flip type able after his pants and boxers were moved down a bit to place his body to types to then go to his ear has he slowly went in.
"Not always. "
Type curled his bottom lip inward to then lift his head back to moan has he was being penetrated by tharn to then grip the bedding and hard to start to go up and down with the friction to then have a small smile, he liked it when tharn wasn't always being a goody two shoes, he even liked when tharn was stalking him a bit.
Type then widened his eyes has he thought that to then place his forehead to the bed to sigh has he was being fucked and hard.