where were you!

Breathing in deep, type was very much in a deep slumber to then furrow his brow has he started to hear a noise, slowly opening his eyes he then looked about to then eye down to see his pants to hunch himself over the bed to grab them to grab out his phone to then look at the time that read 2 in the morning to then go back to lay to his side to place the phone to his ear to answer with a yawn.
"Hel....."
"Type! Where are you!"
Type made a face to re open his eyes to then look about to then part his lips to make a face. He was still at tharns house in his room .
"Um...... How is that your business tubla?"
Tubla who sat to his bed to the edge shook his head.
"Why are you being so mean?"
Type signed to then go to his back to close his eyes again, he was spent.
"Maybe because I'm tired."
Tharn who was still to his side with his arm about types chest then snuggled closer to him, types eyes popped opened to then eye him to the side with a face..
"Where are you? This is not okay. I'm alone all in the house since Mom and dad left and I can't get reach of tharn. You..... Know I don't like to be alone type "
Type gulped to dart his eyes..
"I know you don't but.......tubla I'm so tired.....I want to go to sleep. It's only for a couple hours then I'll go home."
Tubla darted his eyes about.
"Why won't you tell me where you are?"
Type started to fall under again.
"I'll see you.... Later....too tired...."
Type then turned his phone off to let it drop to then turn his head to the side to go back to sleep..
Tubla placed his phone before his head to eye about to then turn to look over where tharn would usually be too make a hard face.
He then closed his phone to then grab a blanket and pillow to go sleep on the couch.
The next morning, type was breathing in soundly not to know during the middle of the night he ended up sleeping on tharn.
Moving his head up and down type started to wake up to sleepy open his eyes to look down to Furrow his brow confused to what he was seeing.
He then placed his hand to it to pinch to then look up.
Tharn had his arms wrapped about to have his head to the side to furrow his brow.
"Stop...... Tired...."
Types eyes widened to then make a hard face to then move his hands to tharns arms to then move them about to then get up, he got off to then look down at his clothes to hunch himself over to pick up.
Tharn but feeling the warmth or the weight, turned his head to then eye over the view to then smile, he turned to really look it over.
"You really have a cute little ass type."
Type signed to then move up to roll his eyes.
"You faggots."
Tharn Furrowed his brow to move up a bit.
"That's not really nice type."
Type shrugged.
"What about me is nice?"
Tharn looked type over has he started to get dressed.
"Well....... Your kind nature for one."
Type hunched himself over a bit to then start to try to place his boxers on to then groan.
"Stop it."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then slept get up to stand behind.
"Your also patient, forth coming and...."
Type straightened up, letting his boxers stay to one ankle to look forward to shake his head.
"Tharn....I mean it. Stop."
Tharn then stepped forward to place his hands to his arms to look over the back of his head.
"You are also very forgiving and take a lot of.....shit that you really don't have to."
Type groaned a whimper, he then hung his head to shake it a bit to look at his very evident hard on.
Fuck! Why are you saying such nice things to me and cussing! Why does these things have to turn me on!
Tharn then slowly moved his hands down to then go to his neck to start to caress with his mouth to then move his hands to types body to then go under his shirt to move them about, he then went to his ear.
"Know this is so very wrong but...... Come back to bed. I also want to cook for you."
Type started to take in deep breathes.
"Such a....... Damnit!"
Type turned to place his hands to tharns to place them too his erection to then place his hands to his neck to tilt his head to the side to then place his mouth to his to immediately insert his tongue to then use his body to take tharns back.
Going home a bit later, type went in to then close the door to lock to eye over it with a smile, he then rolled his eyes to turn to start to take off his shoes to then place his hands to either side of his coat to take off to then turn to go about to then stop to eye tubla to the couch, he then turned his head to see it was 10am, sleeping in on a Saturday was not something tubla did .
Type then went to his knees to then place his hand to his shoulder.
"Tubla.... Tubla.... What are you doing?"
Tubla slowly took in a deep breathe of air to then open his eyes to look to type to make a face.
"Where were you? I.... Got scared."
Type made a hard face.
"Mm... At a friend's house.... Drank too much to come home."
Type then started to look about to stand.
"Where is your faggot?"
Tubla rolled his eyes to then slowly get up to sit to the edge of the bed.
"I don't know. He hadent responded to any of my calls or texts. I'm really worried about him. Tharn said his stomach was hurting. I really hope he didn't have to go to the hospital."
Type and tubla then turned there heads has they heard a knock, type then watched tubla get up and quick to then answer to wrap his arms about tharn has he came in, type took in a deep breathe to go to them to eye over.
"Guess you're okay. Tubla was worried over you."
Tharn looked to tubla.
"Why?"
"Well, you said your stomach hurt and you having talked to me so...."
"I'm sorry I caused you to worry."
Tubla shrugged to then wrap his arms about to give tharn a kiss, he widened his eyes a bit to then peer them to type who started to breathe heavily but didn't give off any thing to his face .
"Great..... Really need to see this first thing in the morning."
Tubla stopped to then turn his head to watch type go upstairs, tharn watched that to make a face to then fix it when tubla eyed him to shrug.
"He'll have to get used to it one day I also......I really missed you tharn.....I want to.... Do a few things further tonight after we..... Drink..."
Tubla then wrapped his arms about to give tharn a huge hug for him to eye the ground to be more worried over type and how he was feeling.