being more observant

To tharns swim meet, tubla looked outward to eye over him has he was to the edge of the swimming pool to be moving about a bit to stretch to turn to then eye about the stands to look up to smile, tubla narrowed his eyes at that to peer his eyes to the side to look over type who was next to him to hand no expression, to eye back at tharn who darted his eyes about to turn to get into position.
Tubla moved a bit to hunch himself over to keep his eyes to tharn..
"So.... Type? Why did you come again?"
Type gulped to keep his eyes forward..
"To watch your boyfriend fail."
Tubla turned his head to place two fingers to his glasses to move them up his nose to look him over to move up to eye over tharn once more.
"Uh huh...."
Tubla signed, for the last week after talking to his friend, tubla didn't really know how to catch them, all he did was watch them a bit more to not really find anything, however this was very odd and out of place for type. There was no reason for him to really be there however he was a bit adamant he wanted to be there.
Tharn then moved his butt up to then dive into the water after he heard the gun shot.
Tubla made a face, to peer his eyes to type to raise an eye brow, he could see type was acting a bit excited, again this was not the norm.
Turning his head quickly back tubla widened his eyes to then stand to clap, they announced tharn just won.
Type to the side stayed seated to then smile.
After, tubla and type went down to meet tharn for tubla to turn to eye over type.
"He.... Didn't lose."
Type placed his hands into his pockets to then eye over tubla.
"He got lucky."
Tubla made a face to then turn his head to look over tharn who was eyeing type.
"What... Are you doing here?"
Type wrapped his arms about .
"Was hoping you failed."
"Mm.... Not this time."
Tubla looked between them to start to see something to then raise his wrist to look over his watch to sign, tharn and type looked to him.
"Piano practice?"
Tubla lowered his wrist to then look to tharn.
"Yeah..... Um..... I'm very proud you won, come on type."
"Um......I am going to stay behind. Going to meet up with rano. He won too."
Tubla looked over him to then eye tharn.
"Tharn? Then let's go."
Tharn looked down to start to go through his bag.
"Have to go back to the locker room, I'll see you tonight."
Tubla looked to them to turn to then leave in a huff.
Tharn and type both looked to tubla to then eye the other.
"Well.... That wasn't obvious or anything."
Tharn took in a deep breathe has he watched tubla leave to then turn his head to look over type.
"Not a professional in this type."
Type signed to turn to place a hand to his neck to rub to then go to the edge of the pool to look it over, tharn eyed over him.
"What?"
"I don't know. Tubla been acting weird. Then the lube I had to my dresser went missing awhile ago...... Don't know if it's related. Maybe...."
Tharn placed his bag down to go to type to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder to look at him.
"Tubla hasn't said anything to me type. Could be because I'm not kissing him or sleeping over to his bed but yours. Also think you just misplaced it. Don't read to much into things. Mm..... Did you mean what you said?"
Type turned his head to look over tharn.
"Mean what?"
"You need to meet up with rano?"
Type looked forward to shake his head.
Tharn smiled to then place his hands under types shirt, type looked down to dart his eyes.
"What are you...."
"If you don't need to meet up with anyone.... Let's have a swim practice. You still need help."
Type made a face to then lift his head back has he felt tharn place his hands into his boxers to start to play with his member.
"Mm.... How.... Is this....aah...swim practice?"
Tharn went to his neck to start to deliver kisses.
"Well.... Something well.... Be swimming inside you.... Soon."
Types eyes widened a bit to laugh.
"Getting....nn... Dirtier I see."
Tharn smiled and wide to turn type about to place his hands to his face to grip a bit to then place his mouth to his for a deep kiss for them to start to go back.
Both naked in the water, type had his hands to the edge to have his head lifted back a bit to be moaning and loud, has tharn was behind him to be hitting the right spot over and over.
"Faaaaa...... Damn tharn!"
Tharn placed his chin to types shoulder to place his hands to types waist to thrust and hard into him.
"Not my....mm... Fault.... Your so tight!"
Tharn moved a hand up, to place to types neck to turn it for them to share in an unbelievable kiss has there bodies moved with the other.
After, tharn had his arms to the edge of the pool to be looking forward to watch type do the breast stroke by himself to take in very deep breathes.
Type then got to the other side to have his hands to the edge to breathe heavily, tharn then swam over to eye him.
"You are doing so much better."
Type placed his forehead to the edge of the pool to nod.
Tharn looked over type.
"What's wrong?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then eye over tharn.
"There.... Is just something up with tubla. Has me....anxious."
"Type, if there was anything he would tell me that "
Type rolled his eyes to turn his head to look the other way.
"Yeah because he's so communicative to you."
"If something was bothering him yeah he would be. He doesn't know type "
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"Mm.... Your sure about that?"
Tharn made a hard face to look down.
"Mm..... That's what I thought. We..... Need to cool it for awhile, you need to be more attentive to your..... Boyfriend."
Type then tried to get out to then be turned about for tharn to place his hands to either side of the edge to really look to type.
"Trying to be."
Tharn tilted his head to the side to place his mouth to types for them to place there tongues into the others, for type to feel tharn rub himself on his erection for them both to moan to not know type was right.