has me on edge

The next day, type made sure to keep his distance with tharn and his eyes to tubla, type could tell he was being more observant. Type even caught him a few times looking to him.
After breakfast, type was to the kitchen sink to be washing the dishes to make a face..
He turned his head slightly has tharn came about to place a dish in to look over type.
"Type?"
Type signed to then look back down to what he was doing.
Tharn tilted his head to the side, since the pool yesterday, he felt type was giving him the cold shoulder and even locked his door in such a way last night, tharn couldn't go to his room..
Tharn stepped closer.
"Type, what's going on?"
Tharn then turned to look over tubla who came in with his dish to stop to raise an eye brow.
"What are you doing tharn?"
Tharn took in a deep breath to turn to place his dish into the sink to then turn to leave, tubla watched him go to then eye over type who kept doing the dishes, tubla went to him to be to the side to place his dishes in to look over his face.
"You know..... Tharn is my boyfriend."
Type stopped scrubbing a dish to then turn his head to look over tubla.
"Yeah.... And?"
Tubla looked type up and down to then turn to leave, type turned to eye over him with a face to turn back to continue to do the dishes.
He knows! He definitely knows! Fuck! Or......
Type whimpered to grit his teeth.
After dishes, type went about to eye tubla and tharn before the door to be placing on there back packs and shoes for them to look to him for tubla to then go to tharn to place his mouth to his.
Types eyes widened to then hang his head to go to his things to down to leave first. Tharn moved his head away to watch that action to then eye over tubla.
"What was that?"
Tubla wrapped his arms about.
"Kissing my boyfriend. Why?"
"You want type and me to get along better then you throw our relationship in his face. Fair?"
Tubla parted his lips to watch tharn go to hang his head to feel miserable.
Tharn left to then go catch up to type to eye over him.
"It was an accident type."
"Your.... Kissing your man tharn. Go back to him."
Tharn placed his hand to types shoulder to then stop him for them to eye the other in full.
"I want to be kissing you and you know it."
Type made a face to then hear foot steps behind them for him to smack tharns hand gently away to turn to stomp off a bit.
Tubla went to tharn to look over his brothers back.
"What happened?"
Tharn signed.
"Your brother..... Didn't like to see us kissing...."
Tharn hung his head to then go after, tubla watched tharn to then start to feel a pain to his heart.
They all went to school in misery to then break off to go to there classes.
Type sat to his desk to be eyeing the teacher to sign here and there.
I have to end this, we can't keep this up anymore, there is no way my brother doesn't know, just a matter of time before he catches us maybe even in the act.
Type gritted his teeth to look down.
This line of thinking was making him feel very much hurt.
Type Darted his eyes to then pull out his phone to text the one person he really needed right now.
To his class, tharn had his head hung to be doodling to a piece of paper has the teacher kept talking to then feel his phone vibrate in his pants, he then drew it out to eye over it to widen his eyes.
Type: meet me in the bathroom now!
Tharn: why?
Type: I...... Need you.
Tharns lips parted to then immediately raise his hand to rush to the boys bathroom, knowing which one it was.
Placing his hand to the door, he then pushed to have it be open for type to already be there to go straight to tharn to place his hands to his shirt to pull him to his mouth to instantly place his tongue in for them to swirl them about, tharn then got ahold of type to help him jump up for the two to then go to a stall.
Type had his back to a stall wall, to have his head to the side to have quiet moans escape his mouth, has tharn was to his neck to be kissing, to be thrusting slowing in and out to make a face.
"We should have.....nn... Waited..... Didn't.... Couldn't....."
Type winced here and there wince tharn didn't have any lube, to lift his head back to welcome the pain. Type knew he was feeling deeply for tharn and he knew he was his brothers.
"Nn.... Don't... Think about it.... Just.... Harder!"
Tharn placed his forehead to types chest to continue to go slow, type dug his fingers into tharns shirt.
"I said.... Harder! Not...."
"You don't deserve to be in pain type!"
Type whimpered to place his hands to tharns head to move it up for them to place there mouths to the others once more to have a breath taking kiss.
After, tharn had his back to the other stall wall to fix himself to then look up to type who had his back to him to fix himself.
"How..... How much pain are you in?"
"I'm fine."
Tharn signed to go to type to wrap his arms about.
"I'm large, your unbelievably tight, highly doubt your fine."
Type signed to then place his hands to tharns arms to eye down to the ground.
"He knows tharn."
Tharn looked to type with wide eyes.
"What?"
"Tubla knows about us we need to...."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I don't believe he does, if he did would have said something."
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"I know he knows, we need to...."
Tharn placed his hand to types face to then caress his chin with his thumb.
"We are not ending this! I love you type."
Types Lips parted for him to look over tharn to then turn for them to go into another painful round, for them then to both to be on edge.