this is a surprise

Darting his eyes, type made a face has he was before a shop window, to look over something he was thinking of getting for tharn after what happened last weekend.
Type took in a deep breathe to then go about to head into the store to then buy what he was eyeing.
To tublas house, tharn was sitting next to him on the couch to be watching a movie to dart his eyes about, for tubla to then snuggle closer, he then turned his head to look over tharn to make a face.
Tubla gulped to then start to move about, tharn widened his eyes to eye tubla up and down. He had went about to sit on him to wrap his arms about.
Tharn kept his hands to either side of him..
"Tubla?"
Tubla took in a deep breathe to then move his head closer to tilt it to the side to press his mouth to tharns, he wanted to try something a bit new, also he felt tharn was pulling away a bit, he couldn't understand why.
Tharn kept his eyes open to dart them about tubla with a face, he was wishing type would do such a thing, hearing foot steps, tharn placed his hands immediately to tublas body to push him away to snap his head to the side to part his lips.
Tubla looked over tharn a bit confused to turn his head to look over type who came in with a plastic bag to one hand to look him over to take in a deep breathe to turn to go upstairs.
Tharn made a long face, tubla looked back to tharn questionably.
"Tharn?"
Tharn flexed his jaw to come up with a lie and quick.
"Thought it could have been one of your parents."
Tubla shrugged.
"Once there gone they usually don't come back."
Tharn nodded, tubla then started to move his head closer for tharn to move his back, tubla stopped to eye over him.
"Tharn?"
"It's getting late tubla. My mom does want me to get home."
Tubla signed to then get off of tharn to look forward with a face, tharn moved up to keep his eyes to him.
"Tubla.... Please don't be mad."
"A..... Little irritated..... Tharn.....I think my..... Wanting to wait until marriage thing is wavering......I really love you and.....I want to go a bit further......I am about to turn 17 here soon and.....I don't know....."
Tublas ears turned bright red.
Tharns eyes widened to then look down.
"We..... Really need to sit down and talk about that tubla..... However right now I need to go home."
Tubla made a hard face to then get up to go around tharn to stomp to the kitchen.
Tharn watched him go, to then get up to go to the front door to grab his shoes to open and close the door to go upstairs quietly.
To the kitchen, tubla was standing there with his arms wrapped about himself to be waiting for tharn to come in, his eyes widened when he heard the door open and close.
Tubla turned his head to then turn his body to go about to then eye around to make a long face.
To his bedroom, type was sitting to the edge of his bed to be looking over what he got from tharn to make a face.
Hearing a light knock to his door, type stuffed it under his bed to then look up to see tharn slowly come in to turn to close and lock his door to then turn to eye over type to then bend down to place his shoes to the side.
Type signed has he looked over tharn.
"What are you doing here?"
Tharn stepped to type to dart his eyes about, to stand right in front of him. Type looked up to eye over him a bit confused, especially after what he saw.
"Tharn?"
Tharn smiled to move his hand to types hair to undo the hair tie to grip his hair to move his head up has he lowered his head to place his mouth to his for a very deep kiss, type furrowed his brow has his tongue swirled about his to place his hands to his chest to move his mouth with tharns to feel his hands go to his chest for tharn to then push him down.
To his stomach, type had his upper up a bit to have a hand over his mouth to moan has tharn was behind him to have his head hung to be ramming into type and hard to look to the side a bit has he saw his little tube of lube to smile a bit to then peer his eyes back down to breathe heavily has he was getting close.
Type then removed his hand to grab a pillow to place his head into it to continue to moan and hard, this felt way too good.
Tharn then moved down to place his hands to either side of his body to place his chest to his back to go to his ear.
"Don't understand how you can still be so tight........ Your really sucking me in type..... Feels so good.'"
Type turned his head to peer his eyes up to breathe and hard.
"I.....nn.... Don't know..... This is.....aaaah....."
Tharn couldn't help but to smile and wide to place his hand to types head to move it further up for them to place there mouths with the others for a deep kiss.
After, type was still to his stomach to have his arms under his head to be semi asleep.
Tharn to his back looked up with a face, he didn't really know how to respond to tubla.
Tharn then turned his head to look over type to be in the here and now, he then turned to start to kiss at his back type made a face.
"Again? I'm so tired...."
"Mm.... And I'm so hard...."
Tharn then started to move about to turn his head to look down to see something poking its way out from under types bed to then bend over to grab to widen his eyes at what he saw.
Not feeling tharns cock type opened his eyes to then turn a bit to look up to look over tharn.
Tharn looked to him.
"These are my favorite chocolates. Are these..... For me?"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn to move his head back down.
"There just a..... Small thank you for last weekend. You really went to..... Hey! Aaah God!"
Tharn placed the box of chocolates to the side of the bed to then move down to place his hands to his mouth to go right back in to make love to type all night long.