what are we going to do now?

Type laid to his side to have his arm out to have his other hand to that arm to look across to the wall with a sullen face.
Tharn was to his back to have his arms under his head to be eyeing the ceiling to be deep in thought like type.
Type then looked up to see tharns phone going off to take in a deep breathe to look back at the wall.
"Answer..... Your..... Boyfriend."
Tharn turned his head to look up to move about to shut it off to move back to place a hand to his shoulder to run it down his arm to then go to his shoulder to kiss.
"That's what I'm doing."
Type closed his eyes to take in a very long deep breathe.
"I'm not your boyfriend."
Tharn stopped kissing his shoulder to look to type.
"I want you to be, especially when we love each other."
Type gritted his teeth.
"What about.....tubla?"
"We can be friends still type. It'll be an adjustment I know for everyone but.....I don't want to fake date tubla when I'm so in love with you and I know you feel the same."
Type groaned to shrug tharn off to go to his back to place his hands to his eyes to rub.
"Fuck!"
Tharn moved up to eye over type.
"Type...... I'm sorry.'
Type whimpered.
"Don't."
"Type, this needs to be said, I'm sorry for coming into your room drunk, I'm sorry for putting you in a position you had no right to be placed in, however, if it didn't happen we wouldn't be where we are right now. I don't love you because we have sex, I love you for so many amazing qualities in which you posess. You are also so resilient, kind, smart and...."
Type then got up to push tharn away a bit to look over him.
"I told you to fucking knock it off you mother Fucking goody two shoes!"
Type then placed his hands to tharns face to grip a bit to pull him for a very deep sensual kiss to wince, tharn opened his eyes to move his head back to look in worry over type.
"Type?"
He shook his head to push tharn away again to lay to his side to stare at the wall.
"Don't want to talk about it."
Tharn signed to move back down to place his chin to types shoulder.
"Fine then type. What should be done then? Do you want to keep up with this fake relationship, keep leading tubla on and eventually have sex? He has been pressuring me."
Types eyes widened to turn his head to look up in anger.
"You are not going to Fuck my brother!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Isn't that what you want me to do?"
"Not.... Anymore....."
"Mm why?"
"Cause your mine!"
Tharn widened his eyes to watch type freeze to dart his eyes about to then turn his head to look to the wall to take in deep breathes.
Tharn then couldn't help but to smile and wide.
"Theres nothing bad about wanting to have your man all to yourself type."
Type growled a bit.
"Your not my man."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go to his ear for types heart to skip a few beats.
"I can be..... I need to break up with tubla."
Type shook his head.
"You are not going to break up with my brother. We've had this conversation over and over."
"Why do you want me to stay in this relationship so much?"
" has I've said, it'll break my brother's heart tharn, I...... Don't want that for him."
"Has I've said, you just want us to keep sneaking around while you're brother has no idea, eventually we could get caught type, don't you think that is going to be worse?"
"And what your wanting is to break up with my brother, break his heart then go out with me, no!"
"It.... Wouldn't go down like that...... There would be a few months of heart break then us going out, I know your brother will be fine type."
Type shook his head.
"Your his first boyfriend tharn, so no."
Tharn made a face to then go to his back to look up to the ceiling, discourage.
"Then what are we going to do?"
Type slowly opened his eyes to dart them over the wall.
"We need to.... End this."
Tharn turned his head to look over type.
"Really?"
Type made a very hard face.
"We need to but......I don't.... Want to..... You are the only person in my life who.... Makes me happy....."
Tharns lips parted to go to type to wrap his arms about to hold him tight.
"Same here type.... Same here...."
Type closed his eyes to then let a few tears fall has did tharn.
To his bed, tubla was to his back has tears fell from his eyes has well to take the phone from his ear to move to his side to then eye it has it was to his side to shake his head.
Why won't you answer your phone tharn? What is going on?
Tubla wrapped his arms about himself to feel completely alone. He didn't know where his brother was, his parents were gone to work and now he had no idea where his boyfriend was.
Why aren't you answering me tharn? This is not at all like you, what have I've done wrong to deserve this.....I..... Just don't know what to do anymore......
Tubla turned his head to his pillow to shed more tears, not just for tharn, but for type for how he treated him when he was in pain.
To tharn and type, type was to his back to breathe and hard, to have tharn hover over him to rub there erections together since he didn't want type to be in pain.
Type kept his hand to tharns head to grip his hair to have his head turned to look at his free hand that was next to his head to moan in pleasure by this to close his eyes to live in the moment to not really know what should come next other then he just didn't want to be alone again, he knew he wanted to be with tharn, type needed him.