needing my time

With his stomach to the bed, type had his legs to the air, to then move a free hand up to place a stand of his hairs behind his ear, to keep writing has he did his homework, to stop writing to turn his head to eye has his phone started to go off on the side table to take in a deep breathe to move his head back to look down to shake it.
The only person who had called in the last 3 days was tharn and rano, but he was only trying to get type to hand the phone to muka because he wasn't answering to get type to hang up on him also.
Coming about, muka heard the noise to place his body to the door frame to look to it to then eye over type.
"Rano?"
Type shrugged to keep his eyes down.
"Don't know, don't care."
Muka made a face.
"You know.... Only thing we've been doing is school and staying too my house. Let's go and do something fun."
Type looked up to dart his eyes about muka.
"Like what?"
Muka shrugged to go to stand before the bed to eye about.
"I don't know. Maybe call vlog, go to sneak into a club, drink, play cards at his house, I don't know. We're young type. Let's go and enjoy it."
Type signed to then turn his head to watch his phone go off, muka turned his head to eye over it to go to it to move the phone up to then open to shut it off, type went to sit to look over him.
"Who was...."
Muka turned to eye over type.
"Do you care?"
Type took in a deep breathe .
"Let's go to vlogs and play cards."
Muka smiled to go about.
"Let's go then."
Type watched muka leave to turn his head back to his phone to get up to move his hands to his hair to then tie it up to follow.
Going to vlogs, type sat to the passenger side, to be looking out the window to turn his head to look over muka who drove with a cigarette in his mouth to then turn his head to look forward. Tharns voice went through his mind.
Muka peered his eyes to type to hear him sign to then look forward to take the cigarette out of his mouth to keep driving.
"What's on your mind type?"
"Mm... Nothing you want to talk about."
Muka shook his head.
"You need to stop thinking about your brothers man type."
Type turned his head to eye over muka.
"So rano hasn't went through your head? Not even once?"
Muka gritted his teeth to then turn the music louder to drive faster.
Type lightly laughed to look out the window.
Knew it.
His face then fell a bit to make a face.
Eventually getting there, the two got out to go to vlogs place, to stand before his door for muka to knock you then eye type.
"Um.....I don't want...."
Type looked to muka.
"I don't want him to know either. Secret between us?"
Muka nodded for them to both to look forward, vlog opened the door to eye over them.
"What you two doing here?"
"Bored. Can we drink and play cards?"
Vlog nodded to move to the side.
"Good plan, my parents won't be back until tomorrow and my girl is on her....eh come in."
Muka and type went in, to go about to the living room for them to stop for muka to look down to have a hard face to sign.
Rano sitting down turned his head to look up to make a face, type looked between them to then go to the kitchen.
"I'll get the drinks."
Vlog looked to type to feel the tension to then go to follow.
"I'm going to help."
Rano gulped has he continued to eye muka.
"Muka we need to....."
"Not one word rano. I am not here for you."
Rano narrowed his eyes to watch muka go to the table to sit to keep his eyes down.
"Mm...... That's what I've been seeing about school...... You've been hanging out with type only. What is that about?"
"We're friends."
"Uh huh......I know he's been spending the night at your place. You and him getting in your car every single day. What...... Are you fucking him now?!"
Vlog and type came out with a few bottles to hear the tail end.
Muka made a hard face to get up to go about to grab at ranos arm to take him to vlogs room since it was the furthest away, rano struggled in his grasp to then eye type in anger, he watched them go to shake his head.
Vlog raised eye brow.
"What was that?"
Type shrugged.
"Don't fully know. Mm.... Let's just start."
Vlog nodded for them to go to the table to start to play a round to then drink to get into it. After awhile, type drank a bit to be to the bathroom, to relieve himself to go before the sink to wash his hands to eye down to be happy he was actually having fun.
Turning he dried his hands to go back to the living room to sign, vlog was passed out on the floor, rolling his eyes, type then went about to go and find muka and rano, going to vlogs room, type slowly opened the door, to then eye about to have his mouth drop a bit.
Muka was to the wall, with rano to his neck, to have his hands to his arms to be struggling with this and hard, for rano to have a hand to his package to rub.
"Rano..... Damnit.....mm.... You need to stop..... Not going to....."
Rano moved his head back to dart his eyes over him..
"Been trying to talk to you since, then you and type are spending all this time together...... What am I suppose to think!?"
Type raised an eye brow.
Muka looked directly to rano to place a hand to his wrist to move it from his package to place his hands to his chest to push him gently away.
"Being quite possessive over a friend rano. That's all we are, right rano! This just happens when we're drinking right rano! Your nothing but a homophobic piece of mm!"
Mukas eyes widened has rano placed his hands to his face to give him a hard kiss to use his body to move his to the bed, muka growled a bit has he was then pushed down to look over rano who eyed over him.
"What the hell rano!?"
"I'm not gay alright but...... These past three days...... Have been fucked up for me! I..... Miss you."
Muka parted his lips to take in a deep breathe, to click his tongue to move his arms out to place his fingers through his loop holes to move him closer.
"You are a giant dick sometimes rano but......Ive..... Missed you too."
Rano couldn't help but to smirk to be pulled onto muka for them to go down.
Type peered his eyes to the floor to dart them about to then turn to then go to the living room to grab a bottle to then go home