what does this really mean

Moving his head about, tharn looked to the ceiling to have his arms wrapped about type to grit his teeth here and there, furrowing his brow, type took in a deep breathe to struggle a bit on tharn.
"Tharn..... Stop tensing...... Can't sleep this way....."
Tharn relaxed to sign, type whimpered to place his forehead to tharns chest to move it about.
"Would you quit!"
Tharn made a face to continue to eye up.
"I honestly can't help it."
Type signed to place his chin to tharns chest to look up.
"Okay I'll bite, but hurry, I'm tired. What's up your butt?"
Tharn couldn't help but to chuckle a bit to eye down to be a bit naughty.
"Not cum like you.'
Types eyes narrowed to move his head to the side to look to the wall..
"You know..... There's something that's been on my mind for a moment. Why do you act so.... Like a goody two shoes with my brother, then be all like this with me, it's so..... Confusing."
Tharn placed his hands to types head to play with his hair to eye the action..
"A lot about us is confusing. I..... Don't really know. I have to be like that all the time. You've met my mother."
Type puckered his mouth..
"So...... What does it mean when your.... All naughty with me? Am I..... corrupting you or something?"
"No...... You did tell me to...... Be myself."
Type raised an eye brow to move his head to place his chin back to tharns chest to look him over.
"So..... How you've been with me...... It's yourself?"
Tharn looked over type to then shrug.
Type made a face to take in a breathe to lay his ear over his chest again to close his eyes.
"Well, let's go back to the earlier conversation, what's going on?"
"Tubla....... Called."
"He usually does."
"He wanted me to..... Come and spend the night."
Type slowly opened his eyes to dart then to furrow his brow to become a bit confused.
"Is he..... The person you were talking to?"
"Yes."
"But...... You came back to me."
Tharn really eyed over type with his head tilted to the side.
"That I did."
Type signed.
"Tharn...... Why did you do that?"
"I..... Didn't want to leave."
Type made a pained have to then get off tharn to go to his side to lay to his back to place his hands to his eyes.
"Fuck tharn....." He whimpered.
Tharn turned to go to his side to eye him over.
"What?"
"Just..... Damnit! Okay! Just Fuck!"
Tharn looked over him confused.
"What's wrong?"
Type moved his hands from his eyes to turn his head to place a hand to his to place it over his very hardened cock. Tharn looked to the action to widen his eyes.
"How are you..... We just......a few hours ago."
"Think it's......"
Tharn looked back to type.
"Think it's what?"
Type gritted his teeth to move his hands to tharns neck to bring him down a bit with a hard look.
"Just make it go away."
Type brought tharn more down to place his mouth to his, for tharn to then go about to Hover over to go into this act.
After, tharn was to his stomach to have his arms wrapped about to turn his head to open his tired eyes to look to type who sat to the edge of the bed with his boxers and pants on to be moving his shirt about.
Tharn looked him over..
"What are you doing?"
"Getting dressed. You need to go to my brother. Rather it's late or not."
"Mm..... It's to late for that. I'm tired type also......heri..... Saw us."
Type froze to turn to eye over tharn.
"What?"
"You know who heri is right?"
"That's tublas friend. I've met him a couple times, what are you talking about he saw us?"
"When we left the karate place.... He saw us holding hands and oow!"
Type turned and quick to have gotten up to move to the bed to punch tharn and hard in the arm.
"I told you this was going to happen! Told you to let my hand go! How was tubla about that!?"
Tharn rubbed at his arm to look over type.
"I...... Talked my way out of it. Damn ow type!"
"You deserve it, I told you to let me go then.....ugh!"
Type turned to go to his shirt that fell to place it back on.
Tharn Darted his eyes to get up to sit to eye over type.
"Type, don't go."
"No, I need to....... Damnit! This is so fucked up! Tubla might think something is...."
"We are having sex type."
Type stopped before the door to hang his head.
"I know we are. Which makes all this...... We need to take a break. You need to leave me alone and go and do something great for tubla!"
Tharn parted his lips..
"I..... Don't want to be done."
Type signed to turn to eye over tharn.
"It's a break, we're......but..... Tharn when are we going to be done?"
Tharn slowly moved about to get off the bed to step towards type to look over him.
"I..... Don't know yet......I...... Um..... Love you."
Types eyes widened to then then roll them.
"I shouldn't have told you to say that. We're not even in the act tharn. Now I'm going home."
Type turned to try to leave for tharn to move and quick to place his hand to his wrist to pull him back to the bed, type thrashed a bit.
"Tharn!"
"It's very late."
"It would go well with my story to why I wasn't home that I went to a friend's or something, now let me go!"
Tharn let type go to turn to start to take off his clothes.
"Damnit tharn! Stop!"
Getting his lowers off, tharn turned with type to get back on the bed to lay type down to lay on him.
Type looked down with a bit of anger.
"Tharn!"
"Let's go to sleep."
Type signed to look to the ceiling.
"Damnit....."
Tharn couldn't help to smile has the two slowly faded into sweet, oblivious of unconsciousness.