a fantastic fuck then.....

"mmmm!" Type whimpered has he moved his body with tharns has he was being penetrated deeply.
Hovering over, tharn had his hands to either side of type to be gripping the bedding, has type had his hands to his back to be gripping has they moved there bodies sensually with the other.
Type then lifted his head back to moan very sweetly in bliss.
Tharn breathed heavily has he eyed over type to then move his hands down to wrap them about his legs to move further apart to really ram himself in.
"Aaah God!" Type exclaimed in pleasure.
Tharn darted his eyes over him to then move his head down to go to his nipple to then start to suck.
Type then started to grind on that cock, he then started to go faster has tharn then placed a hand to his dick to start to stroke with the same velocity of his thrusting.
Type then curled his lip inward to start to breathe erratically has he was getting closer.
Tharn then took his mouth off to place his head over types to eye over him, he then placed his hand to types hair to then take off his hair band for his semi long hair to let it flow, getting closer, tharn then placed a hand to his semi long hair to grip to move his head up to then place his mouth to types to then insert his tongue roughly in for them to swirl there tongues, type then moved his arms behind him to the bed to then push himself up, to have tharn to his knees, to keep an arm back to steady himself to have an arm wrapped about tharns neck to be going up and down that length, has tharn kept a hand to his cock to stroke and a hand to his hair to grip a bit has he kept thrusting and hard into that unbelievable tight hole type possessed has it was suctioning tharns large cock has it made itself in and out.
Type then tensed to cum inbettwen them, feeling this, tharn couldn't help but to fill type.
To his stomach, type had his arms wrapped under his head, to have his eyes closed to take in deep breathes.
Coming from the shower, tharn had a towel though his hair to dry with a towel to his waist to then go to the edge of the bed to look over type has he was breathing in slowly.
Tharn slowly moved his hand down with the towel to then place it to the ground to then sit to the edge of the bed to keep his eyes to type, he then moved his hand up to extend two fingers to then move a piece of his hair away from his face to then place his hand to his cheek to caress a bit, type then furrowed his brow to take in a deep inhale to then slowly open his eyes to look up to then make a face to then slap tharns hand away to move his arm back to then move his head up and down to re close his eyes.
Tharn rolled his eyes at that action to sign.
"Are you..... Done with the shower?" Type yawned.
"Mm yes."
"Okay....."
Type then moved his arms away from under his head to then place his hands down to start to go up to then be pushed down, type then opened his eyes to look to tharn.
"What the...."
"You and I need to talk."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Im going to take a shower then go home."
Type then tried again to get up for tharn to push him again down.
"Damnit tharn!"
"Type.....I gave you what you wanted to......"
Types eyes narrowed.
"What I wanted......ugh!"
Type tried to get up one more time for tharn to then get on his butt to place his hands to his back to keep him down, type then moved his hands back to try to get tharn off for tharn to then grab his arms to place criss cross behind to shake his head.
"Type, we need to talk. What happened earlier between you and your brother? Why did you say what you did?"
Type breathed heavily to then turn his head a bit to then peer his eyes back to look over tharn with a bit of anger.
"Get off!"
"No! Not until you talk to me!"
Types lips parted over that tone to then look to the wall to sign, he was hard again.
"Nothing..... Really happened! Tubla told me how much he loves you while...... Saying something...... About me..... That's it!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What did he say about you?"
Type grunted has he thrashed to try to get tharn off, to then place his forehead to the bed to whimper.
"Type...... You can tell me..... I'm right here. What did he say?"
Type groaned to then place his chin to the bed to look up a bit.
"Why are you such a fucking goody two shoes! My brother is too make my parents love him more but why in the hell do you do it!"
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"Do..... You really think that?"
"Tharn..... You need to let me go. I need to shower before I go home."
"Type.....I don't believe tubla is being like that to...."
Type started to kick about.
"Damnit tharn! Get the fuck off!"
"No! Why won't you and your brother talk! Why does it have to be so hard to....."
"Fuck! You sitting in me like this is..... Hurting my um......"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Are you..... Hard again?"
Type made a face to then place his head into the bed.
Tharn then narrowed his eyes.
"Do you..... Want to go again?"
Type then moved his head out from the bed to then turn his head to look back to tharn.
"I want you to get the fuck off!"
"Mm, I think you want to go again. Will do that if..... You tell me what your brother said to make you upset. I love him type, but your brother like your parents do not have the right to make you feel...."
Type then thrashed about has he felt tharns hands loosen to his wrists to then turn about to then place his hands to tharns head to then pull him down.
"Just shut up!"
Type then pressed his mouth to tharns for them to swirl there tongues about.
Just! Stop turning me on tharn!
Type then placed his hands to tharns towel to throw it to the side for them to go into round two.