an actual good birthday

Darting his eyes, type was to the library to make a face has he look through the book, he needed to study and hard for his up coming exams, however his mind had been to tharn and his brother and this whole situation he was in.
Type signed to then turn the page to eye over everything to then make a face to look up.
"What do you want?"
Tharn looked over type to then roll his eyes..
"What's with the tone?"
"Just trying to get my work done. Told you to leave me alone."
Tharn looked over type has he kept his eyes to the book.
"Told you I can help you study type."
"I don't need your help."
"Mm.... Do you know what today is?"
"Study my ass off day."
Tharns lips parted to then peer his eyes down to sign.
"Do..... You really not know?"
Type shrugged.
"No, what day is it?"
Type watched tharn get up a bit peeved to leave.
"Never mind. Hope you do well in your studies."
Type watched tharn leave to then look back down to his book to shrug his shoulders.
By lunch, type looked about to not see tharn any where, they usually met there after there classes to then go to the bathroom really quick for a sex session.
Type wrapped his arms about to sign to then go to lunch with a face, he went into the cafeteria to go to the line to then turn his head to eye over tharn has he had his food to be looking down has he was sitting next to tubla who had been giving him the cold shoulder lately.
Type made a face to then get his things to pay to then go to sit with his friends to be confused with tharns behavior to then hate himself for caring so much.
Type took in a deep breathe to then barely eat his food to be depressed for the rest of the day.
After school, he walked behind tharn and tubla to have his hands to his pockets to be eyeing them, they were holding hands and it was starting to piss type off, he then hung his head.
They are.... Dating and.....
Type turned his head to the side to make a bet disgruntled look to procced to follow, going in, they all took off there shoes to then place there back packs down for tubla to then take tharn to the table, type followed some he was a bit hungry to eye tubla sit tharn down to wrap his arms about him to place his chin to his head to look forward.
"Happy birthday."
Type raised an eye brow to then dart his eyes over them.
That's what tharn was getting at in the library?
Type rolled his eyes to then go to the kitchen to get something to eat, tharn peered his eyes to type to grit his teeth here and there.
Now you know and you act like that..... Really?
Tharn signed has tubla started to sing the birthday song to then eye over his cake he knew tubla made for him to shake his head a bit.
Tubla really does care more then type does for you tharn...... Even though him and I have said we loved the other..... For him not to even care about my 17th......I just don't know..... Maybe he's right, we should end this and I..... Should stay with tubla.
Tharns heart started to sink, type came back to sit across from them to eye to eat at his food.
"Mm..... So it's your birthday?"
Tharn looked to type with a glare, tubla looked over type.
"I believe you know that."
Type shook his head to then look down to continue to eat at his food has he held something back. Tharn looked over type to grow angry to then pull tubla about to then sit him down .
"Don't really want to spend my birthday with the homophobic here, can we go to your room?"
Types eyes widened to then slowly look up, tubla parted his lips to then nod.
Tharn then placed his hand to tublas to take him upstairs, types whole body shuttered.
Asshole! What the Fuck is the matter with you! Are you really going to sleep with tubla!?
Type turned his head to place his food down to start to breathe and heavily, he was fuming.
A bit later, type was to the couch to have his arms wrapped about himself to not really be interested in what he was watching but what he couldn't stop thinking about, tubla and tharn had been upstairs for 3 hours already and they weren't coming down, type took in a deep breathe to then shut off the television to then go slowly upstairs to get to the top to turn his head to look to his brothers room, to then go slowly to it to place his ear to the door to dart his eyes, he couldn't hear anything, however that really didn't matter..
Type signed to then move himself away from the door to go to his room to lay to his bed to have his hands to his head to look up.
Knew this was going to end in misery.
Type closed his eyes to take in long deep breathes..
He then slowly opened his eyes to turn his head to Furrow his brow.
Tharn had entered with his head hung to close and lock the door, type slowly got up to place his legs over the edge of the bed to look him over.
"Did you...... Fuck him tharn?"
Tharn looked to type with a face.
Type shrugged to turn his head to look to the wall .
"Well, wasent that what you wanted to do?"
"You forgot my birthday type."
Type looked back at tharn.
"So you go and Fuck my brother?"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"He is my....."
Tharn made a face, he couldn't finish that, type parted his lips to scoff, to then turn his body a bit to then place his hand under his pillow to pull out a small gift to then throw it at tharn who caught it to hang his head to look down to widen his eyes.
"I didn't forget your fucking birthday! Can't be obvious tharn! Happy 17th now get out of my room and go back to your boyfriend!"
Type turned to then lay to his side back to tharn to shake his head .
Tharn looked very as sullenly to the gift to then place it to types dresser top to then slowly go to type to sit to the edge of the bed to look over him.
"Tharn....I want you out of my room."
"Type.... I'm sorry."
"Excuses. I can't believe you tharn, so if I actually did forget your birthday you'll just go and Fuck my brother? Go to hell!"
Tharn placed his hand to types side to eye the action .
"It really hurt that you forgot. Also I never planned to..... With tubla.... Just wanted to make you jealous, did make me think type. We've both said we love the other and for you to forget......."
Type Darted his eyes.
"That's still no excuse with what you just tried to do tharn."
"I wasn't going along with it anyway. Just wanted to make you jealous."
Type signed to then roll to his back to eye up.
"Tharn..... You really need to go back to your boyfriend."
Tharn placed his hand to types cheek to caress to start to move down.
"I'm looking right at him type."
Type made a hard face has he felt tharns mouth to his to then slowly move his arms up to wrap them about to feel tharn position himself over him.
Tharn couldn't help to think on how bad he went with this situation and he was not ever going to think type would forget something like that ever.