this is.....new

A few weeks, then the summer went by very quick, type was to the side of tubla to roll his eyes has he was conned again to come to the bus stop where tharns bus should be coming along, to then turn his head to look to tubla.
Really wish you had stayed to your glasses, now have to keep my hair this length of I want to have my own identity.
Type signed to then turn his head to look has the bus came about. He then looked to tubla who jumped a bit for joy.
Type rolled his eyes over more.
"You talk to your boyfriend every day, why are you so...."
"I miss him so much type!"
Type lightly chuckled to then look to the bus doors has they opened to then look to watch has people started to get off, types eyes widened has he saw tharn get off, tubla looked over him a bit to widened his eyes to then rush to him to look up.
"Well.... You've grown."
Tharn smiled and wide to then step to tubla to wrap his arms about.
"I have now taller then you." He lightly chuckled.
Tharn then moved back to place his hands to tublas face.
"Where are your glasses?"
"I've been trying contacts, dont worry, I still have them."
Tharn feeling a poke to his side, he looked down to then eye type who was staring at the action.
"What are you doing?"
"Where your..... You were very fat before you left."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I had a bit of it, was never really fat, joined a swimming team, know what I want to do with my life, become a professional swimmer.... Um.... Type.... Can you please stop poking me?"
Type signed to withdraw his hand to look over tharns new slick figure.
You not being fat...... How am I suppose to make fun of you now?
Tubla looked to them to then eye just tharn.
"Well, you being back, let's all go out to a restaurant."
Tharn smiled and wide to then place his arm about tublas shoulder.
"Last year you paid, this year it's my turn, type are you coming?"
Type made a face to then nod to hang his head to walk slowly behind.
This sucks..... How am I going to make fun of him now? Cant really make fun of him for being gay since I protect my brothers image when others make fun of him...... He is now taller, slender.......
Type kept his head down to keep thinking, he then looked up to eye over tharn, his clothes were still out of date and dull.
Type shrugged.
Maybe I can make fun of him for his clothes?
Going to the restaurant, they all sat, for tharn to look to tubla.
"Other then what we have said in our messages, how has this summer been?"
Type looked to the menu to eye about.
Tubla took in a deep breathe.
"Our parents have worked there butts off at there firm, it's been just type and I, I've gone into piano classes while type had gone into karate classes."
Tharn nodded to turn his head to look to type.
"Oh karate?"
Type nodded.
"Mm......piss me off now I'll kick your ass."
Tubla rolled his eyes.
"Type language."
"Tubla were almost 16, let me say what I want."
Tharn looked over type to then look to tubla, the two to him had grow very different, type had his hair longer for him to wear it up if he wanted to then look to tubla who even though he didn't have glasses had his hair cut short, tharn could still tell them apart, he smiled by that fact .
"Oh yes, your birthdays are next month. What should we do this year?"
Given last year was not has I had planned.
Tubla shrugged.
"I just want to spend it with you."
Tubla then placed his hand over tharns.
Type placed the menu down a bit to look over the love birds.
"Oh get a room."
Tubla looked to type with narrowed eyes to then roll them to go to tharns ear, he's eyes widened a bit to then accidently spill his water.
Type then got up to eye over it.
"Asshole."
Tharn looked to tubla a bit to then eye type.
"I didn't mean to."
"Uh huh...... Prick!"
Type then left and quick to then go to the bathroom, tharn started to get up for tubla to place his hand over his.
"My brother is just being a bit dramatic, think you and I need to talk about what I just told you I want for my 16th birthday present."
Tharn looked over tubla.
"Are you sure?"
"We've been dating for almost 2 years, you know I want to wait until maybe our wedding night to......but I have been reading there are other things we can..... But know I am not going to go to far or anything just thought we um.... Um...."
Tharn smiled and wide at tubla to be fumbling.
Type to the bathroom to dry himself off to then turn to leave shaking his head.
That mother fucking asshole! He did that on purpose.
He then went about to go and sit down has tharn and tubla looked at the other and hard.
"Why are you two looking at the over like that?"
Tharn shook his head to look to type.
"So.... Have you've gotten a girlfriend?"
Type rolled his eyes to wrap his arms about himself
"I'll go for one night stands then get into a relationship, your two lovely Dovey relationship is disgusting."
Tubla rolled his eyes.
"Never committing and being with others you don't love that's disgusting."
Type rolled his eyes.
Rather do that then get hurt again.
Tharn cocked his head to the side to look over type has he's facial features turned down a bit, tharn then turned his head to look to tubla who eyed the menu to look to tharn.
"Do you know what you want?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then answer, after a loaded dinner, the three Tim the bus home to then go into types and tublas house for type to start to go upstairs while tubla went to the living room, tharn stayed by the door to look up at type.
"Type?"
Type stopped to then turn to eye over tharn.
"What?"
"You should get into a loving relationship."
Types eyes darted to then turn to continue to go upstairs.
"Love it over rated."
Tharn signed to then turn to go about to go to tubla feeling a bit sorry for type.