quite the 16th birthday

Tubla made a face has he looked over the many liquor bottles to the dining room table to then wrap his arms about himself.
Tharn who was standing next to him made a face also to then look to him.
"Are you sure about this?"
Tubla looked to tharn with a worried expression.
"Not.... Really....."
"Mm, last year...."
Tharn looked over tubla to then look back to the bottles, tubla looked to him with an eye brow raised.
"Last year what?"
Tharn shook his head.
"Mm, caught types friends had snuck in alcohol, I poured it out, I don't really underhand why this is here, thought you were against drugs and alcohol."
Tubla took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look over the bottles once more.
"I will never ever do drugs but.....I don't know about...."
The two then turned there heads has type came about to place a bowl full of food to the table to then look to them.
"What?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Did you put your brother up to this?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn...... My brother can do whatever he wants. These bottles are here doesn't mean anyone has to drink."
Type turned his head has he heard knocking, he then looked over the two.
"Let's just have fun tonight okay."
Type turned to let the party goers in.
Tharn placed his hand to tublas shoulder, the two looked at the other.
"We don't have to drink tubla."
Tubla nodded to then look to the bottles.
I know that...... But you have been just so... Patient with me.....I really want to do something for you......I can't get over my.... Anxiety and stress about doing something a bit.....further with you tharn..... Maybe types right and this will help....
Tharn looked over a distressed tubla to then move his head up to watch has people started to come in. Before long the party really went under way, everyone was having a lot of fun, some decided to drink others didn't, type was to his friends to have had a few to be having a bit of fun, tubla and tharn however we're picking up after others and keeping the place clean, tharn looked about, he really wanted to interact with his friends, but tubla then gave him a look.
Tharn nodded to continue to help him.
By the end, type went about to pick up and clean to then go to the table, only a few bottles were almost gone.
Tubla went to type to shake his head.
"This was not fun."
Type looked to tubla to then see tharn In the back ground.
"You kept cleaning while the party was going on, thats your fault, I'll pick up the rest, you still have my birthday present?"
Tubla parted his lips to look down.
"Type I don't know if I......"
"Tubla..... Go be with your boyfriend, I got this."
Tubla looked up to type to take in a deep breathe.
"You are really kind hearted, wish you were like this more."
Tubla turned to go to tharn to whisper in his ear to then place his hand to his to then pull him off.
Type took in a deep breathe to then look back over the table.
Think I should get a hotel room tonight......
Type shrugged to then start to continue to pick up the mess.
To his room, the two sat to his bed for tubla to be holding the bottle to be staring at it intently, tharn Darted his eyes over it.
"Tubla.....I meant what I said, we don't have to drink."
Tubla signed to then unscrew the cap, tharn raised an eye brow, he was turned on a bit from tublas rebellious side.
Tubla then brought down the bottle to make a hard face.
"Gross....."
Tharn lightly chuckled, tubla then looked to tharn to narrow his eyes to then give it to him.
Tharn took in a deep breathe, not long the two had kept passing the bottle back and forth, to start to sway, has they were feeling the effects.
Tubla then flopped down to his back.
"Mm.... Think I'm ready...."
Tharn swayed a bit to take a bit, to then look to tubla, has he placed a hand behind himself to be steady.
"Ready?"
Tubla then laughed.
"Want you to touch my.... While I touch yours.... Without our pants and.... Boxers...."
Tharns eyes widened.
"Really?"
Tubla nodded to place his hand to his pants to start to undo.
Tharn started to breathe heavily to then make a face.
"I need to go pee "
Tubla signed.
"Hurry..... I'll be waiting...."
Tharn tossed the bottle to the side to then get up to wobble to go to the bathroom that was too the middle of tublas and types rooms.
Type then went up the stairs to be before the door to hear someone in there, he then turned his head to make a face, he went to his brothers room to see he had passed out, type shook his head.
Should have told him to go slow.
Type then went in to help tubla to then go about, he then placed his hand to the nob to lock.
Believe you tharn are in the bathroom, I don't want something bad to happen to my brother, think you two are drunk. Eh..... He'll find this locked to then go sleep it off on the couch.
Type then made sure to close his brothers door to then go to his room to close his, he then went to his tee and his boxers to keep his hair up in a slight pony tail to then go under the covers to sleep this off.
Relieving himself, tharn washed his hands and quick to then go about to head straight to tublas room he then eyed down confused why the door was closed and locked.
He then made a face.
Tharn knew type was getting a lock to his door.
Tharn then turned to wobble to the other door not to know he was going to types.
Inside, tharn took heavy breathes not to know where he was, due to being to drunk and the darkness, he then placed his hands to his pants to undo to take off to then stumble forward, he then went to the bed to go under the covers to wrap his arms the other about has he laid to his side.
Type Furrowed his brow at the sudden warmth. However he was pulled under a bit because of the alcohol and him being tired.
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to start to kiss at types neck.
Tharn then went to his ear.
"I've waited so long for this tubla....." Tharn whispered.
Type Furrowed his brow.
What's going on?
Type then parted his lips has he started to feel warmth to his stomach, he then started to squirm a bit from that touch that then started to go lower.
His eyes popped open to then peer them down.
What the hell! Who's touching my......
Types body tensed has he felt warmth to his dick, he then felt it be pulled out to have it be stroked.
Tharn took out his tongue to start to trace types ear lobe thinking it was tubla.
"Mm.... Can see why you've been so.... Shy...... Your huge......"
Types eyes Darted, he knew that voice, type turned his head to look at tharn who had his eyes closed to have a giant smile to his face.
Type then grew in anger.
"What the hell! Get your hands off my dick!"
Tharn made a face.
"Said we.... Could tubla...... Aren't I..... Making you feel good? Can feel I am..... Your so hard."
Types lips parted again to then look down with a face.
Fuck! How is this happening! Maybe it's because no one's touched me like that.....ugh! What the hell! I need to get tharn to stop, I'm not my brother......mmm.... Why does this have to feel so good?
Type took in a deep breathe, he was trying to figure out a way out of this but the alcohol and tiredness was not helping, also this felt just so very good.
Tharn then made a face, his erection was starting to hurt him.
He then took a hand out to grab types to place it inside of his boxers.
Types eyes bulged open to what he was feeling.
"God your massive!"
Tharn couldn't help to chuckle a bit.
"Mmm..... Think your bigger."
Type then gritted his teeth has tharn made him stroke him off.
Type then started to thrash a bit.
"Now wait a...."
Tharn then took his hand from types to then place to his mouth.
"Shhhh.....your being too loud..... Going to wake your.....hic.... Brother......."
Type eyes narrowed.
To late for that!
Type then darted his eyes to then bite into tharns hand, tharn removed it to make a face.
"That hurt!"
Type turned his head to look over tharn who kept his eyes closed.
"Good! This is disgusting! God! I'm not.....mmmm!"
Tharn placed his hand over types again for type to lift his head back has he's body was starting to relax due to the alcohol that was coursing through his veins.
Tharn went back to his ear.
"I know you like it.... Please tubla...... Don't be like this...... Wanted to do this for you for so long.....mmmm.... Please......."
Type rolled his eyes.
Still such a goody two shoes!
Type kept struggling to get out of tharns grasp until tharn started to stroke faster, types eyes went into his head.
Tharn moved his bottom lip up and down types ear.
"Tubla...... Touch me too....... Want to cum with you."
Type gritted his teeth and hard to start to stroke, he was desperately trying to make his mind work however the alcohol and the pleasure he was receiving was not at all helping.
"Mm.... Just like that tubla....aaah.....I love you...."
Type whimpered a bit.
He started to thrash a bit more.
No! This isn't at all okay! This is so fucked up! This is my brother's boyfriend! He has probably touched my brothers...... The two have most likely had sex......ugh! This is just so gross and wrong! I'm such a bastard! I need to get him to stop..... Fuck! Why does all of this have to feel so mother fucking amazing! No.... Can't think that way..... Need to.... Stop this..... But how......
Types mind started to become more muddled has he drew closer.
Tharn then started to thrust his groin up into that hand.
"Aaah tubla......mm.... Cum with me......"
Type squeezed his eyes tight has he started to thrust his groin up also, he really couldn't help it. Type was very much hating himself for not getting out of this harder but he had never had anyone touch him like this before, it really was something else.
Tharn then squeezed his eyes tight to tense.
"Aaah I'm going...."
Type muffled into tharns hand to then explode his seed has tharn did the same.
The two laid in that embrace to take in deep breathes, tharn then slipped into unconscious not to at all know what just happened, for type to slowly bring up his hand to remove tharns to take in long breathes has he was being pulled under, he rolled his eyes slowly to then make a face.
"I'm not........tubla.... I'm.....nn... Type....."
Types body couldnt help but full under.
The two went into a blissful sleep not to fully know the hell the next morning was going to bring.