beyond words

Sitting to the side of the bed, type clutched and unclutched his teeth has he was staring at tharns package to flex his jaw.
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then turn his head forward has he was sitting criss cross with his hands behind to then take in a deep breathe.
"Type...... This doesn't need to happen. Let's...."
Tharn started to move forward for type to push him back to make a face to then look down.
"You did something I wanted......I.... Think I can do this...... Doesn't make me like you or my....... Wait..... You and him have had to have done this and...."
Tharn shook his head.
"Your brother and I can barely talk type, he has to drink just to...... Think if you can do this..... Maybe it'll relax me further to....."
Tharn then started to breathe harder, type Furrowed his brow to then place his hands to his pants to start to unzip.
"We are not suppose to talk about him."
Type then took out tharns erection to eye over it.
"Mm..... This...... Doesn't make me..... Um....gay tharn."
Tharn nodded.
"I know. Believe me type. You are really just helping me even though after all I've done. You really are a good person rather you see that in yourself or not."
Types lips parted to dart his eyes to look down to take in a deep breathe, he made a face has he eyed tharns erection to then shuffle about uncomfortable while his own was hurting him.
Tharn looked at that to then really eye over types face.
Tharn then placed his hands to type to then move him to his back to go about to be too his knees to place his hands to his pants to start to undo to eye the action.
Type went up on his elbows to look to tharn a bit confused.
"What are you doing?"
"Your pushing yourself. I.... Also have been curious to try this...... Can I?"
Types heart started to beat widly in his chest to then turn his head to start to breathe rapidly.
"Um..... But..... Now you're doing two things for me and....."
Tharn shrugged to then take out types cock to eye it to take deep breaths of his own.
"It's...... Fine...... Type..... Can I?"
Type placed his hands to the bedding to grip it a bit.
"Guess..... Just a bit..... Then stop.... Really didn't want my first blow job to be...... Done by a...... Guy..... Let alone my brothers....nn!"
Type closed his eyes closed has he felt warmth to his dick that started at his head to then start to go down.
Type then curled his bottom lip in has he was surrounded by pure blissful pleasure, he then moved his head to lean it back to open his mouth a bit to moan.
Tharn then placed his hand to his erection to stroke, sucking a cock was turning him on.
Tharn then took his mouth off to then start to lick about to remember what he had seen in his videos.
Type started to thrust his groin up wanting more.
"You.....mm..... You have to be lying.....aaah..... This can't be your first time...."
Tharn moved his head back to look to type.
"Am I really doing good?"
Type darted his eyes over the ceiling. He then started to feel bad.
Your suppose to be doing this to tharn, he did cuss for you and.....
Types eyes started to widen has he remembered something he had seen in one of his videos with a man and a woman.
Type then took in a very long breathe to then move up to eye over tharn..
"Are you telling me the truth tharn you and....."
Tharn looked up at type to shake his head.
"This is my first time."
Type looked over a very serious tharn.
"Lay down on the bed."
Tharn made a confused face.
"What?"
"Tharn...... Just lay down."
Tharn looked over type to then start to place himself away for type to shake his head.
"Just get up here."
Tharn then did just that to lay down, type then took in a very deep breathe to then get up to take down his pants and boxers to then go to tharn to do the same.
Tharn then got up on his forarms to eye this action..
"Type?"
"You need to stop talking. You might make me second guess this."
"Second guess what?"
Type stood to look over tharn.
"Lay down."
Tharn darted his eyes to then do just that to eye the ceiling.
"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this and...."
Type then went on the bed to then move about to place the tip of his cock to tharns lips to then eye his erection.
"I know we shouldn't be doing this......tubla should have been the first one to your room and...... For you two to be the others first and......ugh! We're not suppose to be talking about him."
Tharn then widened his eyes has the sudden warmth around his cock to then down types.
The two were then submerged in ectasy, both had never felt something like this, they both couldn't stop.
Tharn then placed his thumb to types hole to start to move it about.
Type Furrowed his brow, he's eyes then rolled in the back of his head to then place his cock a bit further down tharns mouth has he placed his thumb inside of types hole to move it in and out.
Type then took his mouth off to place his hands to either side of tharns body to start to ride his mouth.
"Aaah.... Don't.....mm.... Don't do.....aaah.... Do that..... I'm going to...... To......"
Type tensed to cum, he really couldn't help it. Hearing tharn gauge and cough type took himself out to kneel next to him to look over him with a worried expression.
"Are you okay!"
Tharn got up to have a hand to his throat to take in deep breathes, he had never sucked anyone off nor swallowed anything thick like that.
Type placed his hand to tharns back to rub about.
"Tharn!"
Tharn turned his head to look over type to see his very worried expression to then part his lips.
Type darted his eyes over him.
"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?"
Tharn shook his head to then place his hands to types chest to then push him down.
Type looked over him confused.
"Tharn?"
Tharn then moved his hands down to types legs to open them a bit to position himself to place his tip to his outter hole. He then moved himself down to place his body to his to place his hands to his neck.
Type looked over tharn to place his hands to his chest.
"Tharn what the hell!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to start to take his head closer to types.
"I don't think swallowing cum is a reason to go to the hospital."
Tharn then tilted his head to the side to place his mouth to types to then place himself in..
Type tensed has he swirled his tongue with tharns to then grip at his pectorals to wince to breathe in deep has pain turned to slight pleasure has it did every time.
Type then took his tongue out to turn his head to the side to breathe heavily.
"Hurry..... Hurry up and......nn.... Finish!"
Tharn went to his neck to lick about to go even slower.
Type wrapped his arms about to then lift his head back to moan has pleasure was out weighing the pain.
After, type couldn't help but to fall asleep on his side, not to know tharn fell asleep also to be too his side to have his arm drapped over.