oh crap

Laying to his side, type breathed in heavily has he was fast asleep to take in very deep breathes to then smack his lips to shuffle to his back to place a arm over his head to continue to be deep in sleep.
Tharn was to his side to have a hand to his head to look over type, he couldn't keep his eyes off of him.
Type was changing, for him to come here after what happened with his family, him actually being quite communicative and honest to boot, tharn was over the moon.
Type then furrowed his brow to move his head up and down to then turn it to the side to let out a small breathe.
Tharn looked over that to then go to his stomach to wrap his arms under his head to continue to eye over type.
Tharn knew it wasn't about the sex, it may have lead him to his current emotions of feeling love for this man but he knew he felt this way for who type really was.
Tharn curled his bottom lip in to move about to place himself to types body to move his head up and down his chest.
Type made a face to slowly open his eyes to look about to then peer them down has he felt a heavy presence on him. He then wrapped his arms about tharn to start to shake him..
"Tharn? Are you asleep? You need to get off..... Your heavy."
Tharn darted his eyes to pretend he was asleep.
Type flexed his jaw to squirm under his weight to peer his eyes to the ceiling to sign.
Guess can't be helped.
Types eyes started to slowly close for him to start to go back to sleep, he was really tired.
Tharn made a face to slowly move his head to place his chin to types body to look up to eye about.
Guess that last round really took it out of you.
Tharn couldn't help but to smile to move slowly up to place his lips to types, has he ached to have a closed kiss with him and not one with tongue.
Types eyes shot open to look over tharn to place his hands to his chest to push him off to sit up to hang his head to place the back of his wrist to his mouth to dart his eyes about.
"What the hell was that!"
Tharn was to his knees to look over type.
"A.... Kiss..."
Type snapped his eyes to him to look tharn over.
"No shit but...... We don't do that! God, I'm not tubla, you kiss him that way you sick son of a....ugh!"
Type turned to try to leave for tharn to pounce to wrap his arms about him to take type back down.
Type peered his eyes to tharn.
"Let go. What you did was not at all okay!"
Tharn moved his head up and down types chest.
"I haven't missed tubla in a month type."
"That doesn't matter. Those kisses are for your boyfriend not me!"
Tharn signed to then look towards type.
"I'm looking at my boyfriend."
Types eyes widened to start to thrash in his embrace.
"I am not your boyfriend!"
"You would be if you'd...."
"Damnit tharn! Let me go!"
Tharn made a hard face to then move his head up to place his lips to types, type stopped thrashing to breathe heavily to eye over tharn.
Tharn slowly opened his eyes to look over type to then close them to continue with this kiss, type made a face to start to calm down to start to move his mouth with tharns, soon tharn used his tongue for entrance for them to swirl them about, tharn let type get his arms for him to wrap them about his neck to then feel tharn move his legs up to probe his hole with his cock.
Type took his mouth away to turn his head to look to the wall.
"Tharn.....mm.... Lube...."
Tharn moved his mouth from types neck to move over to his dresser drawer that was close to grab some, to lean into his legs to hang his head to apply to toss the lube to the side to move back down, to be a bit surprised type didn't try to stop this action.
Type wrapped his arms about to place his mouth right back to tharns to remember to place his tongue in.
Type furrowed his brow has he was pentrated and deep by tharn.
After, type and tharn laid to there sides for type to look to the wall to shake his head.
"This is so.... Beyond fucked up...."
Tharn moved up a bit to kiss at his arm to peer his eyes to him.
"Your making it that way."
Types eyes widened to snap his head to the side to look to tharn.
"How!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to place a hand to his face, type Darted his eyes a bit to melt to sign, he moved tharns hand away to lay his head back to the pillow to flex his jaw in anger.
Tharn looked at him.
"How its your fault, it's because you won't let me break up with tubla."
Type scoffed..
"You know what, break up with him. It's your life, however I am not going out with you!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Why?"
Type rolled his eyes to peer them up to eye over tharn.
"You break up with tubla then date me? Uh huh.....no!"
Tharn signed to move about to lay to his stomach to wrap his arms about to look forward.
Type looked back to the wall to wrap his arms about himself.
"So what then? We keep doing this? Go behind tublas back?"
"I keep trying to end this.... Your the one who...."
Tharn moved up to grab type to then hover over him.
"I'm the one? Who came to my house?"
Types made a hard face to peer his eyes down.
Tharn looked him over to move back.
"Type.....I know it'll help tubla, trust me I know, but he is trying to have sex with me. I don't want to. I..... Only want to be intimate with you."
Type signed to place his hands to his eyes to groan.
"Damnit tharn! Just..... Have se....." Type then whimpered, he couldn't finish that sentence.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Just what type?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself to look to the ceiling.
"Fine! I don't want you to have sex with my brother! Happy now!"
Tharn smiled and wide to move down to start to kiss types chest after he pulled his hands to the side to place his fingers through.
Type peered his eyes to this act.
"I'm delighted. Now you just have to say yes to being my boyfriend."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I'll never say yes!"
Tharn peered his eyes up to move his head to place it over types.
"Mm..... Let's see about that."
Tharn then went to type to insert his tongue and give him a deep kiss for them to make out a bit.
Feeling a little hungry, type got dressed to place his hair into a pony tail, to leave wearing tharns clothes, since he still wouldn't tell him where is clothes were given tharn didn't want him to leave, for type to go slowly down the stairs to grumble about everything that was happening to then stop has he heard a noise to slowly look up to widen his eyes.
Tharns mother was to her chair to be reading to then eye type to raise an eye brow.
Type looked over her to gulp.
Turning his head, tharn came down in his shorts to stop to widen his eyes at his mother.
Type looked over tharn to then turn his head to hang it.
Oh Crap!