this feels different

Standing before the door, tharn hung his head to look at the key card, to then peer his eyes to type and him holding hands, throughout everywhere, they didn't let the other go.
Tharn started to take in deep breathes has he continued to eye there hands holding the other.
Type then moved his head a bit to the side, letting his hair swirl about has it was still down to look over tharn has he was hesitanting.
"Tharn?"
Tharn turned his head a bit to look to type to then turn his head back about to then place the key card in, for them to go inside, type then let go of his hand to then take off his shoes to look about.
"How can you afford such nice places? Don't think you have a job."
Tharn closed the door to stay to it to keep his head hung to be eyeing his hand that had held types.
"Has long has I get good grades, my mother gives me a pretty nice allowance."
Type looked about to nod.
"Nice. But this is way too expensive. Didn't need to have us come here. You need to save."
Tharn then moved his head up to then look over type.
"Are you..... Concerned about me?"
Again?
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to eye over tharn to wrap his arms about.
"No. Why do you ask?"
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then step forward, to then slowly place up the hand they were holding, to place to his cheek to caress.
Type then peered his eyes to that action to then unwrap his arms to become a bit confused.
"Tharn? What are you....."
Tharn then stepped closer to place his other hand to the back of types neck to bring him closer.
Type looked to tharn to breathe heavily.
"I don't really believe you for a second type."
Type then placed his hands to tharns chest to push him away gently.
"Believe what you will, I guess."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then move slowly closer, types breathes started to come in and out rapidly.
Tharn then tilted his head to the side to move it closer to then take his tongue slowly out to then lick the top of types lip in a very sensual manner, type opened his mouth a bit to moan, to then step closer to then place his hands to tharns neck to then do the same until they were giving the other tongue kisses in the air, tharn then placed his hands to types body to then turn him about to go to the bed, the two stood to the edge for tharn and type to continue to air kiss, types body trembled a bit has tharn placed his hands slowly up his shirt to then go to his nipples to place his thumbs to them to then move them about.
Type Furrowed his brow to moan deeply, tharn then moved one hand down to place over types package to then rub it about, to then move his hand to the inside to then start to stroke him off, types body shutter at that cooling touch.
He then placed his hands to tharns body to gently push him away to then place his hands to his shirt to then take it over his head, to place his hands back to his neck to tilt his head to the side to then lick his tongue about his to then start to take him back.
Both undressed, type laid to his back to have his head to the side to be moaning and loud, has tharn was on top of him to have his mouth to his neck to be leaving kisses and licking about.
Type then placed his hands to tharns back to grip a bit to then plant his feet has his legs were to either side of tharns body, to then start to move his body with his.
Tharn breathed in roughly to then go to his ear.
"Wanting something?" Tharn lightly laughed.
Type rolled his eyes, tharn hadent put it in yet, he was rubbing it to the side of his.
"Don't be a.... Jerk..... Actually....."
Type then placed his hands to tharns chest to then push him back to then eye over him.
"You should just give me a blow job."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What?"
Type then pushed tharn harder for them to be sitting criss cross to then place his hands back.
"That's right. Having sex with you hurts and a lot, every time. So..... Just give me a blow job."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Not my fault you are abnormally tight. Can barely go in and out of you."
Type then peered his eyes down to get confused.
"Did you just get harder?"
Tharn Darted his eyes over type to then start to go close again to go to his neck to nibble, type closed one eye to turn his head slightly to the side. Tharn then placed his hand to types cock to stroke, he then made a face.
With his free hand he then placed two fingers by there tips to his mouth to eye has he went up from his neck.
Type looked to this action to then eye tharn.
"Open your mouth."
Type looked tharn up and down confused.
"Trust me type."
Type rolled his eyes to then open his mouth.
"Lather your saliva about them "
Type mumbled about his fingers.
"Again type, trust me."
Type signed to then lick his tongue everywhere, tharn then took his fingers out, type continued to eye tharn.
"Now why did I.... Hey what are you doing?"
Type peered his eyes down has he felt tharns fingers probing his hole, to then start to go slowly in has he jerked type off.
"Nn... Tharn.... This feels.... Weird.... Why are you doing this?"
"I.... Um.... Saw this once.... Called preparing.... Might help. Don't want you to be in pain."
Type whimpered a bit to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to then start to take him down.
Tharn after a few moments, took his fingers out to then place himself hovering over type to place his tip to his hole, to eye over him.
"Are you.... Ready?"
Type rolled his eyes to turn his head to the side to sign.
"Really rather have a blow job."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to tilt his head to the side to slowly take his mouth to types to press his lips to his without using of his tongue, type then moved his hands to his chest to then push him up to eye over him.
"What the hell was that! You keep those for mmm...."
Type lifted his head back has tharn started to go slowly in to keep his eyes over type.
"Hoping to.....aah.... Distract you a bit before I....mm..... What are you....nnn..... Feeling?"
Type made a puckered face to then curl his bottom lip inward to bite into it has this actually didn't hurt has much has it had.
"Mm.... Don't.....nn.... Don't ask.....aah..... You can go.....mm... All the way......"
Tharn hesitated for a moment to then start to slowly go all the way to get to types spot, type then wrapped his arms about to pull tharn closer.
"God.... Don't stop now...."
Tharn couldn't help but to smile a bit to then place his forehead to types body to start to thrust nice and slow.
A bit later, the two came, type was to his side to be eyeing the hand he used to hold tharns to make a face, he still didn't understand why he did that, tharn laid to his back, to have his arms under his head to be eyeing up to take in very deep breathes, this time when they had sex, tharn just felt it was different from the other times.
Type continued to eye his hand to then shake his head.
Having sex with tharn is just confusing you, doesn't help you've never really had a girlfriend. Mm..... But I do think I like to be fucked more then maybe having sex with a girl.... Don't really know but.....
Type made a hard face to then slowly move about to go to his back to be too his forarms to look forward, tharn turned his head to peer his eyes to type to eye him up and down.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then look to tharn.
"Tharn..... Um.... Do you know..... Any single gay men?"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then go up to copy types position to then look him over.
"Why.... Are you asking that?"
"Well....I don't believe I'm straight gay like tubla but.... Maybe I'm bi.... Was wondering if you knew any single gay men so......I could try to go on a date with one."
Tharns eyes opened wide to then part his lips.
"What!?"