actual communication

Going to tublas house, type looked about very impressed, it was quite large and get well kept, he sat to a large black couch to be eyeing around to then look forward to see tubla come about with a tray filled with snacks and something to drink, he then placed it down to go to a chair that was also black to continue to eye over the tray to look very nervous, types then looked to the tray to eye over it.
"So..... When did you.....ditch your glasses?"
"A few years now, I'm fine with my contacts, see your hair is a lot longer."
Type nodded, the two then fell back into silence, type then turned his head to look around again, this place was really something.
Tubla then looked up to eye over type to then look to his home..
"Impressive yes?"
Type nodded.
"Very."
"Mm... My husband and I do quite well. I'm happy about what we have been able to achieve."
Type gulped to then slowly look to tubla.
"So..... You two are married?"
Tubla looked to type to nod with a smile.
"Since high school. I really didn't want to wait, neither did he."
"Did you...... Who did you invite?"
"Our closest friends. I didn't invite our parents. They are too homophobic for my taste, they also didn't like the fact they had two gay sons. They seemed to be so accepting when I was younger but when I talked about the...."
Tubla looked over type a bit confused with his facial expression.
"What?"
"Did you tell them I was gay?"
Tubla raised an eye brow.
"You were having sex with....... Your gay type."
Type wrapped his arms about himself to look down.
"You had no right to tell them."
"Mm.... And you had no right to sleep with my boyfriend, but here we are."
Type gulped to then flex his jaw.
"I....... Know I didn't...... Is that.... Why you moved away?"
Tubla took in very deep breathe to then look down.
"That was....a reason.... Wasn't the main one though......"
Type looked over tubla to then down his jaw.
"So...... Your husband is going to pick up your..... Kid then be home?"
Tubla looked to type a bit confused to then press his body to the chair.
"Um..... Yeah.... Guess so..... He usually is late."
"Maybe..... We should have this conversation with him also."
Tubla looked over type confused.
"Why?"
"He.....met up with me and..... Kissed me...."
Tublas eyes went wide to then stand up with anger to eye over type.
"What!?"
The two then turned there heads for type to move up to eye over them to part his lips to be very highly confused.
They moved about with a dog in there hands to eye over type to then go to tubla to give him the dog to eye over him.
"What is your brother doing here?"
Tubla looked to them in anger.
"He's here to tell me you met up with him and kissed him! What the hell!"
They looked over tubla very confused to then look to type.
"What are you talking about?"
Type looked to them to then sit down to eye the ground feeling very lost.
"Wait.... Wait wait wait..... Is.....heri your husband? Where is tharn?"
Tubla looked to type.
"Tharn? I don't know, broke up with him in high school. What is going on here?"
Type looked up to gulp.
"I'm..... So very confused.'
Heri looked between them to then turn to go to the kitchen.
"Think you two need someone stronger then tea."
Tubla then sat down with his dog to pet to continue to eye over type.
"Did you.... Think I was married to tharn?"
Type nodded.
Tubla rolled his eyes.
"Why would I be married to someone who cheated on me? With my own twin no less."
"I.... Never got a confirmation the two of you broke up, thought you two were still...... Then who is his son..... Thought you two were married with a kid."
Tubla shook his head.
"This puppy is my kid. Well.....heri and I are going to see what happens with him then will be talking about having a baby together. But type, I broke up with tharn that day after I found out everything with the two of you."
Types Lips parted.
"I..... Can understand that..... But why would you break up with the first person you had sex with?"
Tubla made a hard face to then turn his head to look up to then eye over heri who had a tray filled with liquor.
"Believe it's time you told type the truth tubla."
Type looked to them.
"The truth?"
Heri looked to type.
"I'm the first man your brother has slept with, the only one."
Heri then went to the coffee table to then place the drinks down for type to grab his to swallow it down, tubla eyed over him to then see heri go to the chair right next to tubla to sit.
Type then moved the cup down to dart his eyes.
"I'm so.... Confused."
Tubla took in a very deep breathe.
"I..... Was so mad at you and tharn, type. I..... Had a you moment."
Type looked to tubla.
"A me moment?"
"Mm.... What would type do. I already suspected something was going on and then, I bought that wig."
"A wig?"
"I was only 16 type, didn't really know how to communicate well and.....I was a kid. So I got a wig, was placing it on in the bathroom then tharn found me."
"Mm.... Knew he couldn't really tell us."
Tubla looked over type with a face.
"That... Wasn't it."
Type raised an eye brow.
"What?"
"The wig through him off, however he knew it was me once I turned around, even though I didn't have my glasses."
Type started to take in deep breathes.
"What truth are you trying to tell me here tubla? Thought you two had sex!"
Tubla made a face, heri moved his hand to tublas to hold for the other to look.
"You need to tell type the whole truth here tubla. The lie then what happened after."
Heri smirked.
Tubla rolled his eyes to then look to type.
"I owe you the whole truth here type, what happened was......"