needing to talk about this

Inside, the two continued to kiss and hard for tharn to then place his hands to types chest to then push him away to then eye over him.
"What did you mean.... Earlier type?"
Type signed to then place his hand to tharns wrist to then start to take him to his room to dart his eyes about.
"Is your mother here?"
Tharn looked to the action to then dig his feet in before type could take them upstairs, type turned with his hand still to his wrist to look him over.
"Tharn?"
Tharn shook. His head.
"Type, we need to talk. What did you mean earlier?"
Type signed.
"What don't you seem to fully grasp here? Now is your mother home?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take his hand back.
"She is not. However what is this then?"
"One final time."
Type then grabbed tharns hand to then lead him upstairs.
In his bedroom, tharn took his hand away to look over type.
"I am not going to have sex with you type, if this is suppose to be the last. Why did you come over here if that was the case?"
"You really are answering your own question. I want to..... Just one last time okay. My reasons."
Type turned to then go to tharn to place his hands to his face to then press his mouth to his. Tharn made a hard face to then push type off again.
"I am not going to have sex with you this way type. This is not at all..... Hey!"
Type stepped to tharn to place his hands to his collar to pull forward.
"Your the one who forced this upon me tharn! This is going to be the final time we do it okay! Then you are going to go back to my brother! Have sex with him even though he thinks he had a small dick!"
Types eyes widen to then push tharn away to then turn to place his hand to his forehead to make a face.
Fuck!
Tharns eyes widened.
"Is..... Is that why he won't..... Why he won't talk to me about it, why he drinks! That's all!"
Type signed to then turn to look over tharn.
"This really is something you two need to talk over."
"I've tried type! Wait..... What do you mean he thinks he has a small....."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Again.... This is something you need to talk to him about. Maybe if you see it you can give him....ugh! This is not the time!"
Type stepped back to tharn to try to kiss him for tharn to start back.
"No! I want to talk about this. First thank you for finally telling me that, second your brother has been nothing but ridiculous, third I want to talk about what you said earlier."
"Tharn! All of that doesn't matter! I want us to just do this one more time then be completely done! Do you understand that!"
Type stepped to tharn for him to step away.
"No!"
Type rolled his eyes.
"This is not going to be up for debate tharn! One last time then go to my brother!"
Type tried again to step to tharn for him to step back.
"Dammit tharn stop doing that!"
"I said no type, I also meant it! This is not going to be our last time!"
"What is it you want then tharn? To keep fucking me then be in a relationship with my brother! What the fuck is that!"
Tharn made a hard face.
"All this was suppose to be, was me helping you gain confidence and us sleeping together to maybe do that for me to, so then I can maybe work up the nerve to start my own relationship! Now it's getting all fucking confusing! Also this is really is just sick, wrong, vile and so many other things! You say you love my brother and yet you keep wanting to fuck me! That really is just wrong tharn! So that's why this is going to be our last time, then we're done for good!"
Type looked over tharn to breathe heavily. Tharn flexed his jaw to dart his eyes over type.
"Then..... Why have sex?"
Type froze a bit to then look over tharn.
"What?"
"Then why do we have to have sex again? We've haven't for a week type, then you show up on my door, do all of this, say all of this......I really don't understand."
Type made a painful expression to then hang his head to look down to take in deep breathes.
Tharn looked over type to then slowly step to him to dart his eyes about to then take in a very deep inhale.
"Could it be....... You..... Like me type?"
Types eyes widened has his heart started to beat rapidly in his chest he then slowly looked up to gulp to shake a bit.
"......fuck no!....I.......I..... Hate you! God never mind!"
Type then tired to go about tharn to then be stopped to eye down to see his hand to his chest. Tharn turned his head to look over type.
"You..... Hesitated."
Type turned his head to look over tharn.
"You really are stupid aren't you tharn! Why in the hell would I like you! I'm not fucking gay!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look down to then chuckle a bit to then place his hand to types erection, type tensed to then look down has tharn went to his ear.
"You are not entirely straight type. After this week..... What I've..... Gone through and felt....I...... Like you."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head once more to then look over tharn.
"You.... What?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to speak slowly.
"I.... Like. Yo.....mmm!"
Type went to tharn to place his hands to his face to then bring him to his mouth for them to kiss the other and hard to then go straight to bed.
In the throes of passion with a slight level of pain given type was very tight, type had his arms and legs wrapped about tharn to have his head lifted back has he was fucked slowly to be moaning and loud.
Tharn kept his head up to eye over him to breathe hard.
"Nn..... Type..... I'm getting....aah close...."
Type dug his fingers into tharns back.
"Same....mm... Same here....."
"Type.....nn... Type?"
"Hmm....mm?"
"I..... Really do....aah.... Like you...."
Type turned his head to then plant his feet to either side of tharn to move his body with his.
"Aaah...... Stop.... Talking!"
Tharn made a hard face.
"Don't you.... Feel anything for me type...mm?"
Type whimpered a bit to really move his body with tharns he then placed his hands to his neck to buck his body has he was about to cum.
"Dammit! Aaah! I..... Can't!"
Tharn started to move slower.
"Can't what?"
"Aaaaah! I can't...... Fuck! I like you too!"
Tharn smiled to then place his mouth to types for them to then both cum at the same time to then go into another round not to know what was going to happen next.