needing to find someone for myself

Darting his eyes, type was to his desk at school to be looking at the girls that were to his class, after what happened last weekend, type needed to find someone for himself, what had been happening between his brothers boyfriend and him needed to end and now.
Hearing the bell, type then got up to grab his back pack from the floor to then sling it over his shoulder to then go to one of them to walk to the side to then turn his head to eye.
"Hey parina."
Walking next to her friend, she turned her head to look to type.
"Oh hi."
Coming from there class, tubla and tharn we're holding hands, to go straight to tublas locker, he then turned to place his things into it to turn his head to eye down the hall a bit to smile.
"Happy my brother seems to be trying."
Tharn who was next to tubla looked up from over thinking to eye over him to then follow his gaze to then part his lips.
"I......see..... Is he really trying with......her?"
Tubla placed his last book to his locker to then turn his head to eye tharn to look over him.
"What's wrong with parina?"
Tharn placed his hands to his pockets to hang his head.
"Just..... Heard a few things...."
"Like?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then eye tubla.
"We're going to be late for class."
Tubla looked over tharn to then shrug to close his locker to place his hand to his for them to go to the next class, tharn turned his head to look to type who was standing before parina with a smile to bring up his hand to place a piece of his hair behind his ear to continue to eye this girl.
Tharn flexed his jaw over that to then turn his head back to look forward.
After school, type was to his karate class to be sparring with another to then duck to move back up to hit them where it hurt to then step back when he needed to by his Sensei.
"Good, Mr. Rauter."
Type and the other then bowed to for type to come back up to then turn to go to the bench to grab his things to then leave.
Outside, type looked to the side to gulp, he then looked down.
"Tubla..... Why are you...."
"Tried to make it earlier, seems were late, how was...."
Type shrugged.
"Fine, I know you had your piano competition how was that?"
"He did amazing. Your parents were giving a standing ovation, has was I." Tharn interrupted.
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Both of them were...."
Tubla made a face.
"They had a bit of time and...."
Type turned to then go forward.
Tubla made a hard face to then go forward, tharn followed to sign.
Why did I have to bring that up?
To the bus, tharn sat by the window while tubla sat to his side with type who kept his head forward. Tubla looked him over.
"Type you know how busy mom and dad...."
"Tubla.....I really don't want to talk about it."
"Mm.....I saw you with a girl earlier, what ended up happening?"
Tharn turned his head a bit to then peer his eyes to type to really listen in.
Type shrugged.
Tubla then placed his hands to his shoulder to then move him about a bit.
"Come on type, tell me."
Type darted his eyes.
"Not your business tubla."
The bus then stopped for type to get up, tubla then got up to follow, tharn took in a very deep breathe to follow them.
Tubla then placed his arms about type to follow him closely behind.
"Come on type!!! Do you have a girlfriend now?"
Tharn started to follow a bit quicker.
Type lightly chuckled has he walked with his brother to his back.
"You are way too into my life tubla."
Tubla laughed has they went inside, they all took off there shoes, tubla left them to go to the kitchen, type placed his bag to the side to then go upstairs, tharn looked to see tubla was far away to then turn his head to look to types back.
"So...... Are you dating parina?"
Type stopped to hang his head to dart his eyes.
"I believe that is not your business, go to my brother and leave me alone."
Type then went upstairs. Tharn watched him go to then hang his head to sign..
It really isn't your business then why do I seem to care so much?
Tharn shook his head to then turn to go to tubla.
To his room, type took his hair down to then place his hand to the back of his head to scratch it to then go to his bed to lay down to place his hands behind his head to look up to his ceiling.
Why did tharn ask if I was dating her or not? Tubla being curious about it I can understand but tharn? Ugh, probably because of what him and I have been moronically doing and since he isn't doing that with tubla, or maybe not regularly, he possibly doesn't want me with anyone to just use me.
Type signed to then go to his side to place his hands under his head to look to the wall.
He then started to grow in anger.
Looking up a few times, tharn couldn't understand why type looked so mad while he hung his head to eat across from him and tubla.
Tubla then looked up to eye over type to be confused has well to then look to tharn who was eyeing type to then look down has he could see from his side tubla looked to him.
Tubla then looked back to type.
"Type.....I think I understand why you are mad right now and mom and dad they....."
Type shook his head to then grab his dish to then get up to go place it to the sink to then go back to his room, he was mad about the fact he felt tharn was using him.
Tubla and tharn watched him go to then eye the other.
Later, tubla and tharn we're kissing the other closed mouth, for tubla to then move back to eye over tharn.
"Wish you could spend the night tonight."
"I know but we both know your parents will be here tonight. I'll see you tomorrow."
Tubla nodded to then turn to go to his room to shut the door, tharn looked it over to then turn to go to the head of the stairs, to then turn his head to eye over types door.
To his room, type was to the side of his bed to have just changed his clothes to his pajamas, to then turn his head to look tharn up and down.
"What are you doing here?"
Tharn gulped to then close the door behind him to place himself to it to look over type.
"Well...."