a misunderstanding

Going to tharns house type was before the door to take in a very deep breathe to roll his eyes.
This is such a giant mess.
Type signed, to then knock on the door.
To then take his hands back to then place them too his pockets to then widen his eyes to sign heavily, he forgot about tharns mother.
Type then darted his eyes has tharn opened the door with a long face to look over type.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Is your mom here?"
"No, she's at work. Why?"
"I want to come in, we need to talk."
Tharn signed to look down.
"Type......I really don't want to talk right now."
"Well..... Given what you did to my brother, I don't give a flying fuck what you want! How dare you break up with him!"
Tharn Furrowed his brow to then slowly move his head up to look over type.
"What are you talking about? I never broke up with tubla."
"That's not what he said tharn."
Tharn signed to then step back to then move to the side to open the door wider.
"Come in."
Type then went inside for tharn to then close the door to then go about has type took off his shoes then his coat to then follow tharn.
They then went to the living room, to sit, type looked over tharn.
"So..... What happened?"
"I..... Was a little off today......I was a bit rude to tubla...... All this is just a misunderstanding. He also wanted to take a break to where I agreed then he thought that I guess."
"Tubla wanted to take a break?"
Tharn hung his head to nod.
"How.... Mean we're you to him?"
Tharn stood to turn his back to type to shrug has he placed his hands up his hips.
"I wasent even that mean...... He wanted to talk about why I was acting off, then I kind of lost it a bit. Why does he want to talk about that but not other really important things."
Type looked over tharn.
"I honestly don't fully know. Isn't when your in a relationship you talk to your partner?"
Tharn turned to look over type to nod.
"Yes you're suppose to. However tubla and I barely talk to the other about anything important, we talk about my swim class, his piano lessons, school...... That's about it."
Type made a long face to look down.
"Well we are only 16 tharn. We don't have to have our whole lives planned right now."
Tharn sat back down to look over type.
"I know that, but...... Maybe with everything that has happened..... Maybe tubla and I should break up and we...."
Types eyes widened to then shake his head.
"No.... No no no..... There is no we tharn. I helped you for tubla, that's it. If you two really are broken up we are done."
Tharns lips parted to then look down to the ground.
"So.....tubla and I are over...... Then we're done?"
Type made a hard face to look down.
"......... Yeah......." He said slowly.
Tharns heart started to beat unevenly.
"No."
Type looked up to eye over tharn.
"Excuse me?"
Tharn looked up to eye over type to move closer to him to give him a hard look.
"We are not going to be done!"
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then roll his eyes.
"Look..... You've had a hard day like my brother...... Your not.... Hey!"
Type was pushed down to his back on the couch to be looking over tharn has he hovered over him.
"I am beyond having a hard day! And I am not going to lose you too type!"
Types eyes widened to start to take in very deep breathes. He gulped to then move his hands from tharns grasp to then move them to his head to grip his hair to then move him down for them to engage in a tight hard kiss.
The two inserted there tongues into the others mouths to swirl them about and rough to then place there hands to each other's pants to start to undo in a hurry.
Tharn then took his mouth off to place his forehead to types has type peered his eyes down to keep trying to open tharns pants.
"Type......mm.... We can't do this."
Type took in very deep breathes to then look to tharn to stop trying to undo his pants to gulp to nod.
"We.... Need to go up to my room. My mom will be home soon."
Type couldn't help but to chuckle a bit to then dart his eyes about to then place his hand to tharns wrist to then pull him to his room, going upstairs, type turned when they were in tharns room to then place his mouth back to his for tharn to then place his hands into types boxers to squeeze at his ass to then make him jump up for type to use his hand to close tharns door to then be taken to bed.
Awhile later, type was to his side to be breathing in soundly.
Tharn was sitting to the edge of his bed to be hunched over to eye his phone to make a very hard face, he then turned his head to look over type sleeping to then take in a very deep breathe to then turn his head to look can down to then dial to then place it to his ear.
"Tharn?"
Tharn took in a very deep breathe.
"Tubla.......I wanted to call you to see how you were doing with everything that happened today."
"How do you think I'm doing? You broke up with me...."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Tubla......I didn't break up with you. Also your the one who wanted to take a break."
"I didn't mean it....."
Tharns lips parted has he heard tubla sniffling the the phone.
"Tubla......are you crying?"
"Why wouldn't I be? I love you tharn and we are broken up and....."
"I never broke up with you. Are you breaking up with me?"
"No! I love you tharn!"
Tharn gulped.
"I...... Love you too tubla."
Type darted his eyes has he woke up when tharn started to talk to his brother. He then made a hard face.
"Then what are we tharn?"
Tharn closed his eyes.
"We're still boyfriends tubla....... People have disagreements..... That's all this is..... Let me make it up to you this weekend."
"I would love that tharn. I'll see you tomorrow at school."
Tharn took the phone away to then eye over it.
"So...... You two are..... Still going out?"
Tharn made a bit of a hard face.
"We never broke up type.... So yes."
Type closed his eyes to then move his head up and down.
"Congratulations." He said in a tone.
Tharn turned his head to look over type to then place his phone down to then move about to then lay to his side to then start to kiss at his arm.
"Mm... Thank you."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then move his head a bit to then turn to go to his back, to then place his mouth to tharns for them to go into another round.