remember what this is

Going to his room, type placed himself to the door to grit his teeth to make a hard face to then shake his head.
He is tublas man type. Tharn is just using you to get better and confident for.....ugh! Why do I even fucking care! I'm not gay! Shit! I'm getting.... Confused!
Type shook his head harder from side to side to then go to his bed to sit to the edge to then grab his phone from his pocket too then place on straight porn to then lay slowly down to start to place his hand into his boxers..
To the couch, tharn was to the side to drum his fingers to the top to be eyeing forward has tubla was to his chest to be hugging him to look forward.
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to town his head to the side to look a bit up those stairs to then dart his eyes to then look back towards the television, type usually would come down by now.
Tharn then placed his hands to tubla to start to move him off. Tubla then looked up at him.
"Tharn?"
"Tubla, you need to go get dressed and I need to go to the bathroom."
Tubla nodded to then get up to place his hand to tharns to then pull him.
Tharn looked to the action to then make a face.
Before the bathroom, tubla wrapped himself about tharn to be closed lip kissing him to then move back to eye over him with a smile.
"I love you tharn."
Tharn smiled halfway back.
"I love you too."
Tubla looked over tharn to then turn to leave to go to his bedroom to change.
Tharn watched him go to wait until he closed the door to then turn.
Type to his room, breathed heavily to then curl his lip inward has he watched a man really fuck a woman to then make a hard face, he was only semi hard and it was making it very difficult for him to cum.
He then tensed to jolt forward to breathe hard to then make an uncomfortable face to look down has his phone hit the floor upward.
Tharn looked down to widen his eyes.
"Really?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"This is my room! God can't you knock!"
Tharn made a face to then go in to eye over him.
"We just..... This morning. And now you're...."
Type took in a deep breathe to then hunch himself over to then grab his phone to then turn it off to eye over it.
"I'm......a teenage guy like you tharn......"
Types eyes widened to then look to him.
"Where is tubla?"
"Getting dressed."
"Mm..... Then why are you here?"
Tharn then hung his head to look down.
"I saw how you um...... Looked when tubla and I...."
Type gulped to then dart his eyes to look down again.
"I have no real clue what you're talking about here tharn."
Tharn slowly looked to type.
"Type you looked....."
Tharn turned his head to hear tublas door open.
"Tharn..... You need to go back to my brother." He whispered.
Tharn Darted his eyes has he heard tubla go downstairs to then turn his head to look to type.
"Type.....I know what I saw and...."
Type rolled his eyes to then flop to the bed to look up.
"I really don't have an idea what you are talking about here tharn. Maybe what you saw was disgust from what I had to see. It's still very nasty. Now can you leave."
Type brought up his hand to his forehead to rub.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"How can you say that after everything we have done?"
Type narrowed his eyes to then get slowly up to look to tharn up and down.
"All I've done is just help you tharn. Believe I've done more then enough. Go to my brother and leave me alone!"
Type hung his head to look to the ground.
Tharn looked over type to make a face.
"Type...."
Type then got up to go to tharn to then open the door to push him through for tharn to turn to eye over him.
"Remember what this is tharn. Just me helping you for tubla. Now go fuck him! He is your boyfriend."
Type then stepped back to then slam the door to then place his hands to the door to then hang his head to take in a deep breathe to not understand what he was feeling, but knew it was wrong.
Tharn looked over the door to become mad to then go to it to eye over.
"Fine! That's exactly what I'm going to do tonight!"
Types lips parted to then feel something hard in his chest to then turn to place his back to the door to look forward to dart his eyes.
God! I need to find a girl! Getting Fucked by tharn is getting to my head!
Awhile later, tubla and tharn we're to the bed, for tharn to look over tubla to gulp, he was drinking and quick, tharn then took in a deep breathe to then take the bottle to then place a cap to the top to then eye over tubla has he swayed a bit.
Tubla took in a deep breathe to then move a bit closer to then place his hands to tharns neck to then lay his lips to his, tharn moved his mouth with his, tharn then widened his eyes has tubla had placed his hands to his chest to then push him down to rub himself on him.
Tharn moved his hands to tublas back to then start to try and place his tongue in for him to take it back immediately has he thought of type.
Tubla then moved up to place his hand over his mouth to then sway a bit more to then get off to lay to his back to breathe heavily.
"Think...... Drank too much."
Tharn darted his eyes over the ceiling.
"Tubla...... Can you please tell me what you are hiding from me and why you....... Love me?"
Tharn made a face to then turn his head to sign. Tubla had fallen asleep.
Tharn then got up on his forarms to then turn his head to look to the back of the door.
Breathing in deep, type Furrowed his brow to then slowly open his eyes to then look up.
"Mm.... Tharn? What are you...."
"Tubla...... Over drank and......I don't really want to sleep on the couch..... Could I....... Um....."
Type signed to roll his eyes to then close his eyes.
"Be happy..... I'm too tired and cold to argue..... Come on."
Tharn smiled to then go forth to then go about type to then lay to his back to eye up to then make a face has he was there.
"Mm tharn..... Remember to make an alarm.... Need to be too tubla when he wakes....."
Tharn nodded to then grab his phone from his pocket too then set one to then take off his pants to then throw over type to go to his side to look over him.
"Type...."
Type shook his head.
"So tired......"
Tharn darted his eyes over his back to move closer to wrap an arm about. Type Furrowed his brow.
"What are you doing?"
"Mm.... I'm.... Cold."
"Uh huh......mm tharn?"
Tharn moved closer.
"Yes?"
"Remember...... What were doing is horrible and disgusting...... I'm just helping you to be closer to...... My brother...... That's all this is..... And to what you saw really was just disgust from watching you two kiss, two guys really is nasty."
Tharn darted his eyes over the back of type to then close his eyes with a scowl.
"Mm....."
Tharn then let type go to go back to his back to have a hard face.
Type then turned his head to open his eyes to look over tharns face to then move about to lay on him to close his eyes again..
Tharn opened his eyes to then look down.
"Type.... What are you...."
"Mm..... I'm cold..... Just deal with this."
Tharn gulped to slowly move his arms up to wrap about type to close his eyes to take in deep breathes.
The two started to become a bit confused in there hearts has they laid there in the others embrace.