got a stalker

Going home, type threw down his bag and hard to look over it to breathe heavily.
What the hell! Fuck!
Type shook his head to then go straight to his bathroom to take off his clothes to then get into the shower to take a very hard one, he then stood under the water, has it started to run cold, to have his fingers to his mouth to dart his eyes about to shake his head..
What in the hell is the matter with that guy! Hes married! Has a kid with my brother! Then he fucking kisses me! Ugh!
Type rolled his eyes to then raise his hand to shut off the water to then get out of the shower to go grab a towel to dry his long hair, to wrap it about his waist to go straight to his bed to then lay to his stomach to have an arm over the edge of the bed to look to the wall to take in deep breathes.
Why is this happening to me? Why did he have to go to my dojo with my neph.....
Type groaned to move his head to place his forehead to the bed to whimper.
I can't believe I have a...... And tharn had to bring him there and..... Fucking kiss me! Ugh!
Type then placed his cheek to the bed to look back at the wall in anger..
I am so mother Fucking pissed right now!
Why did this have to happen! Been 8 mother fucking years! Why now!?
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to his back to place his hands to his stomach to then eye over the ceiling.
This is all..... Just like high school.... Maybe there having problems and he is..... Just like then?
Type closed his eyes to shake his head.
Using me just like high school! Well not this fucking time! With how I was treated by my parents and I kept silent over all of that and redeemed myself for the part I took with what happened, I have resolved myself......
Type flexed his jaw to then turn his head.
He kissed you type, you pushed him off and made sure to let him know never ever to touch you again. This was a fluke....... Never ever are you going to see him again.
Type gulped to then move up to eye about with a face.
Fuck it!
Type moved about to then grab his phone to unlock to dial a number to place to his ear.
"Hello?"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Lerto?"
"Um yes?"
"I..... I'm sure you don't remember me, it's type, was wondering what you were up to?"
"Oh.....I remember you um..... I'm actually hanging out with my boyfriend and...."
Types eyes widened to then shut off his phone to delete that number to then look over his contacts to sign. He then unblocked