next day problems

Furrowing his brow, type made a sick face to slowly take his hand to his stomach to caress, he then started to whimper has his stomach started to churn, he then darted his eyes under heavy lids has he felt something warm behind him has he laid to his side.
Slowly opening his eyes, he turned a bit to then widen his brow to slightly shake, to his side, tharn was right there with his arm about type to be breathing in soundly.
Type Darted his eyes rapidly to start to hyperventilate.
What the fuck! How in the hell are you here! Wait..... I'm..... Not in my room.....
Type then started to look about confused, he was in a slight darkened room that looked like a hotel, he then moved up to place his hands behind him, to hang his head to try and piece things together.
Tharn groaned to smack his lips to then place a hand to types chest to try to push him down.
"Too.... Early...... Lay back.....yawn..... Down...."
Type snapped his head to the side to eye over tharn in anger to then move about to kick him out of the bed to then place a hand to his head to rub, he was having a massive headache.
Tharn landed to the floor, to his butt, to then make a sick face to look up to eye over types figure.
"Why you do that!"
Type started to breathe very hard to then make a gagging sound, he then placed his hand to his stomach to get up to run for the bathroom.
Tharn turned his head to eye to then turn it the other way to see it was 2 in the morning.
He signed.
It's too early for this....
Tharn got up to grab ahold of the blanket he took with him to then place it to the bed to then turn to go to the bathroom, he opened the door to keep his hand to the nob to look in.
Types head was in the toilet to have his arms wrapped about himself.
Tharn darted his eyes about to then look around the bathroom, he then saw very big robes to the side, he grabbed one to place over type to then go to his knees to caress his back has type emptied the contents of his stomach.
Getting the last, he then moved his hand shakily up to then flush.
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"Type..... It's to early for this.... Need to...."
Type turned and quick to push tharn away to place his arms in the robe to then move it about himself to eye down.
"Where the fuck are we!?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to stand.
"At a hotel. I'll explain everything after we get more sleep."
Type roughly looked up to tharn to then narrow his eyes.
"You raped me didn't you, you prick!"
Tharns eyes widened to then have a mad expression wash through his face.
"If any one here was raped, it was me!"
Tharn turned to leave, he was fuming.
Type parted his lips to then dart his eyes to get up instantly to follow.
"What are you talking about!"
Tharn went to the edge of the bed to dart his eyes to then close them for a minute, he was still spinning due to the alcohol.
"Type....... I'm really tired...... We went to sleep about 12. I can explain everything later."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then look about to have his head turned.
"There's a couch right there! Until you explain this.......disgusting situation, you can sleep there!"
Tharn turned to eye over type.
"How do you know it's a disgusting situation?"
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"We're both naked tharn, I know I was drinking before hand, doesn't take a genius to know what most likely happened. You cheated on your boyfriend again!"
Tharns face fell to they look down. He then signed to town to grab one of the blankets to then go towards the couch, type watched him go to then go straight into the bed to wrap the blanket about to then go to his side to look over the wall.
What the hell happened last night!? All I can remember is drinking with my friends then nothing!
Type took in a very deep breathe to then sign. Tharn kept moving about, type then moved up to look down.
"Stop moving.'
"Can't help it, this couch is not comfortable."
Type made a hard face to then lay his head back down to look to the wall, he then moved things about on the bed to make a wall.
"Fine! It is too uncomfortable then you can come back to the bed, but I've made a wall, you cross it I'll beat the living shit out of you."
Tharn turned his head to widened his eyes at type being nice.
He then got up with the blanket to then move it about himself to then go into the bed to lay to his side back to type to make a face.
Type moved his head up and down a pillow to take in deep breathes.
"Tharn........I know you said you will explain everything later but.....I really do need to....... Did I rape you?"
Tharn made a face to look down .
"It's.....complicated type."
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
"Did I?"
"Mm...... You fed me alcohol....... But I......mmm...... You were a bit.....forceful...... You kind of did, but I should have stopped you......."
Type parted his lips to slowly open his eyes.
"What?" Type asked slowly.
"You didn't........fuck me type, I...... There was just a lot of alcohol to blame here...... Shouldn't have taken you to a hotel but you..... Were going to tell your brother about us...... But more importantly your parents were home and you were really drunk. I didn't want you to get in trouble."
Types eyes darted to then turn his head to look to the side.
"Was....... My parents not finding out I was drunk...... Was that your....top priority? Or you didn't want me to tell my brother?"
Tharn made a face to then go to lay to his back to watch the ceiling move a bit.
"Your parents not finding out, that was my top priority. Given you probably got drunk because of........ Me......I didn't want you to get into any amount of trouble, when it's my fault."
Types lips slowly parted to start to breathe heavily.
"God fucking damnit!"
Tharn turned his head to eye type with a confused face to then widen his eyes to look up to place his hands to types body to look him over.
"What are you nnn!"
Type moved his head down to place his tongue immediately inside of tharns mouth, to then take his hands to his robe to then take apart to throw to the side, to take a hand back to tharns dick that turned hard quick to place it within him to ride this man, type really couldn't help it at all.