you've gone to far!

Type shook his head has he was too the bed, to have the blanket wrapped about him, to be sitting criss cross to have his head also hung to then eat his food, to slowly move his head up to look over tharn who was to his boxers to be sitting in a chair to have his eyes down to eat his food.
Type signed.
"Tharn! Go to the hallway and give me my clothes!"
Tharn shook his head.
"We need to talk after we eat."
"What is there to be talking about?"
Tharn signed to look to type.
"We had sex, 4 times type."
Type made a hard face to then look down to then stab a piece of food to then place to his mouth to chew slowly.
"Puberty......" He said slowly.
Tharn narrowed his eyes .
"You really believe that's all this is?"
Type took in a deep breathe to keep his eyes down.
"Sexual frustration."
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"I do believe that's part of this, but not all."
Type flexed his jaw to then look to tharn.
"What do you think this is? Do you think I give a shit about you? Hahaha." Type laughed deviously.
Tharn snapped his head to type to look him up and down to make a angry face that made type stop laughing to then look down.
"You know type, I don't think your has black hearted or souless has you have been trying to convince others! Know you have a heart."
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut to sign and hard, he became fully erect.
Tharn looked type up and down to then eye the floor.
"Mm.....I don't fully know what this is...... Know it keeps happening."
Type turned his head to try to think about things to get his erection to go away.
"Again tharn, sexual frustration. You need to talk to my brother, take away the bottle if you have to, maybe threaten yourll break up with him if he doesn't actually talk to you."
Tharn looked to type with a long face.
"I can't do that, not after everything I have done to him, rather he knows or not."
Type scoffed to then place more food in.
"If he knew you were fucking his brother, he would have broken up with you."
Tharn then tilted his head to really eye over type.
"Maybe that's something him and I should do. Or at least take a break, what has been going on between us is not at all okay. Maybe there is something really wrong with...."
Type looked up at tharn with anger.
"No!"
Tharn parted his lips.
"Why not?"
"That will just hurt my brother. You are not going to do that! Just......god! You are talking to me about this, go talk to him!"
"I've tried type, what is he hiding!"
"I am not going to tell you that, it's his choice to tell you. It's nothing bad trust me, it's..... Really all in his head. Just talk to him."
"How?"
"I don't know, jeez there is something wrong with your relationship if you two can't talk to the other damn."
"I know there is. We spend all this time together and yet......"
Tharn hung his head to make a sullen expression.
Type looked him over to then look down. He then winced to place a hand to his lower back to rub.
"Fuck...." He mumbled.
Tharn looked to type, he then got up to go about to sit behind him to then start to rub to eye.
"How bad is the pain?"
Type turned his head to look forward.
"Not the best. This shouldn't have happened."
"I know."
Type hung his head to look down.
Then fucking why does it!
"After I'm done eating I'm going home, you need to do the same. We also..... Need to not drink around the other and you need to stay away from me."
"How can they happen when I......"
"I don't fucking know! This needs to stop!"
Especially since I can't control myself, don't even know fucking why! Tharn is my brother's boyfriend, not a girl and I keep getting fucked! This is so messed up!
"I know it does but...."
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"There is no but here tharn, this is going to stop!"
Type then moved slowly about to then get up to keep the blanket about him to place his plate to the side table to then eye it, tharn looked over type.
"The but is this type, I don't think you and I can honestly stop.......mmm..... Even though you are my boyfriend's brother......I think if we keep doing this, I can build up my confidence, I can really go after tubla to....'
Type placed his hands up the blanket to keep it tight about him.
"Are you really telling me this! You just want to use me to be better for my brother! Go and fuck yourself!"
Type turned to start to go towards the door, tharn darted his eyes.
"Type wait!"
"No fuck off!"
"Type...... Don't you at some point.... Like it?"
Type stopped before the door to then hang his head to look down.
"I'm not gay!"
"This has nothing to do with being gay or not. Is the sex...... Does it suck?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn...... You love me brother right?"
"Yes "
Type turned to look over him.
"Then why are you trying so hard to continue to fuck his brother?"
Tharn took in a very deep breathe.
"I really want to learn. Think this could be the way to.......get tubla out of his shell without the use of alcohol...... Can you please help me?"
Types lips slowly opened to then hang his head to look to the floor. No one had ever wanted his help before.
Tharn made a face to then slowly get up to stand before him.
"I want to be better for your brother type. This really would be us using the other just in this way. Your not gay, I know that.....mm...I can also start to ask around for some nice single girls for you and...."
Type looked to tharn to furrow his brow.
"I don't need your help!"
"Well.....I still can while we...... Can we type? Can you please help me?"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look to the wall.
Always such a goody two shoes with such good intentions and......
"This is still..... Disgusting and vile tharn..... Your my brothers boyfriend.... I'm not gay....I......"
Tharn took in a very deep breathe has what he knew about how to get type washed through his head, to then step closer to then rub his bottom lip up and down his neck.
Type took in a deep breathe to grit his teeth.
Tharn then slowly brought up his hands to take them to types to then start to take away the blanket, he then went to his ear.
"I know type.....it would just be sex....... Nothing more..... Don't place a label to yourself just..... Please help me....mm.... Help your..... Brother...."
Types eyes widened to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut has the blanket fell down to start to breathe heavily, tharn then placed a hand to types head to turn forward to then look about, to then take his free hand to types hair to let it down to then place his mouth to his to instantly insert his tongue has a closed kiss was for tubla.
Type couldn't help but to move his mouth with his to then start to be taken back to go into another painful but satisfying round.