trying but no luck

After school, tubla went to meet up with tharn, to place his hand to his to pull along has normal for them to go outside, for tubla to turn his head to eye over tharn who let go of his hand to turn his head to be eyeing about. Tubla looked him over to then step a bit closer..
"What are you looking for?"
Tharn Took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to eye over tubla.
"Well..... When we walked to the bus with type the other day, things seem to be....I don't know.... Going better. Isn't that what you want?"
Tubla took in a deep breathe to turn his head to look forward.
"It.... Does Seem that way but......"
Tharn looked over tubla.
"But what?"
Tubla turned his head to look to tharn.
"Well..."
The two then turned there heads to see type come about for him to eye them.
"What?"
Tubla signed to then place his hand to tharns to then pull him to the side, type looked over this with a face to then walk behind them to hang his head.
Tubla might be slow tharn but..... He's been acting very different in these last three days."
Type signed to then follow them, to the bus, tubla had let tharn sit by his brother for the last three days to then make sure he sat next to him for them to talk.
Type sat two rows away to then eye over them to turn his head to look out the window.
After a silent bus ride, there went to the house, for tubla to wait for tharn to take off his shoes to then do the same for himself to not let him go to the living room to then pull him upstairs, type turned his head to look up with a face, tharn who was behind him turned his head to look to type with the same fallen face.
Type looked him over to shrug to then go to the couch in the living room to turn on the television to wrap his arms around himself to start to chew at his inner cheek to be deep in thought.
This is new for tubla, what is he doing and...
Type groaned to roll his eyes.
Tharn is your brothers boyfriend! Why do you care!
Type slowly opened his eyes to then turn his head to look to the side with a worried face.
To tublas bedroom, tharn had his eyes to the side has the two were sitting to the middle to have there mouths on the other.
Tubla then took in a very deep breathe to slowly move his hand to tharns crotch.
Tharns eyes widened to then take a hand to his to move it away to pull back his head to look over tubla with a bit of shock.
"What are you doing?"
Tubla eyed over tharn.
"I..... Want to start to go further in our relationship tharn. No alcohol okay."
Tharns lips parted to gulp.
"Um...."
Tubla made a face to start to move his hand back to tharns crotch for tharn to then move off the bed to look over him.
"I.... Need to get going tubla."
Tublas eyes widened.
"Why?"
Tharn signed.
"It.... Is getting late tubla."
"Thought you.... Could spend the night, my parents aren't coming home tonight."
"Not.... Tonight tubla."
"Tharn.... You haven't in the last 3 days. Why not?"
"My mother has really wanted me to be home."
Tubla signed to look down.
"Tharn.....I....."
Tubla turned his head to make a face to then go to lay to his side to show tharn his back. Tharn looked over him.
"Tubla.....I really am sorry."
Tubla signed to shrug.
Tharn made a face to then turn to leave.
Tubla then went to his back to look to the ceiling.
What is going on with my relationship? Everytime I have tried to take things further.... Tharn keeps pulling away.... Why? I don't understand this at all.... Maybe... Just maybe what...
Tubla shook his head to place his hand to his glasses to take them away to then pinch the bridge of his nose.
Tharn is not with your brother! Stop thinking that way just because you two seem to be having problems.
Tubla took in a very deep breathe to make a hard face.
Going down the stairs, type immediately got up to go to tharn to watch has he went close to his shoes.
"Where are you going?"
"I need to go home...."
"Did.... Something happen between you and....."
Tharn signed to have his head hung.
"I.... Don't want to talk about it...."
Types Lips parted to then go straight to tharn without thinking to place his hands to his face to move it up to place his mouth straight to his to insert his tongue for them to swirl.
Tharn then placed his hands to types wrists to furrow his brow, what just happened with tubla, tharn knew he needed to just go home.
Tharn moved back to look over type.
"Type.....I really need to..."
Type then peered his eyes down to raise an eye brow.
"You sure about that?"
Tharn started to breathe shakily to eye down. He knew he was hardener then a rock.
"Type.....I really should and...."
Type brought tharn back to his mouth has he felt jealousy to then take him fully back.
To the couch, type was to his back while tharn hovered over him for them to be kissing and hard, tharn then moved back to keep his eyes down to place his hands to his pants to start to undo, type Darted his eyes over him to then go on his elbows.
"Tharn...... When you and.....tubla we're upstairs.... Were you..... Did you have sex?"
Tharn stopped undoing his pants to look over type has he slowly shook his head to make a face.
"We did...."
Type shook. His head to then move up to place his hands to tharns face to move him down to eye over him.
"I don't care. But know, when you two..... This is not going to happen again, got it!"
Tharn looked over type to nod to then place his mouth to his to then move his legs up to start to go further with this to think about what tubla said to try and figure out a way out of them trying to go further in there relationship, tharn knew he was types and he was not going to cheat on him, rather they were dating or not.